The end of FPM is nigh ?

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

No, but if they fail to produce anything substantial, they will shrink in size in the following election. The countdown to extinction will start the moment Michel Aoun passes away.

A

Anti Iran

No, but if they fail to produce anything substantial, they will shrink in size in the following election. The countdown to extinction will start the moment Michel Aoun passes away.
    The extinction process has begun. Shamel Roukoz is supporting the manifestations.
    Is it true that "l jaysh ma3 Shamel wel civils ma3 Gebran"?

I

illusion84

After today's scene from Nabatieh I guess it is the beginning of the END for 8 March in general.
    HA without shia support is nothing.

A

Anti Iran

After today's scene from Nabatieh I guess it is the beginning of the END for 8 March in general.
    Can't wait to see the END of Syria and Iran as a result if what is happening.

A

Anti Iran

Where is Ibrahim Kanaan and all the other intelligent leaders within FPM?
    There are many of them.
    It is time for them to take action and create a reformative FPM movement )حركة اصلاحية للتيار)

The End

The End

First of his Name
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's a strong statement (although I wish it were true). What we saw today are cracks in HA support in the south.

A

Anti Iran

That's a strong statement (although I wish it were true). What we saw today are cracks in HA support in the south.
    Serious cracks.
    There is not enough media coverage in Nabatieh and Tyre. Protesters are savagely beaten in the South by Amal thugs and that strengthen more and more the determination of the free people to manifest.

Can't wait to see the collapse of HA, and as a consequence all that political caste.

Unfortunately, from an FPMer perspective, the protester is the thug 2atti3 toro2 and the Amal biker who savagely beats him is the nice guy.

The End

The End

First of his Name
    Orange Room Supporter
    Serious cracks.
    There is not enough media coverage in Nabatieh and Tyre. Protesters are savagely beaten in the South by Amal thugs and that strengthen more and more the determination of the free people to manifest.

Can't wait to see the collapse of HA, and as a consequence all that political caste.

Unfortunately, from an FPMer perspective, the protester is the thug 2atti3 toro2 and the Amal biker who savagely beats him is the nice guy.
    Perhaps the cracks are serious but it’s too early to say whether or not this will cause HA to collapse. As long as they are armed and their armed wing is not convinced to turn on their master, it will not be easy to get rid of them. I hope I’m wrong.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Serious cracks.

la2 wlo b rabak.
    HA protect the christians!