The end of FPM is nigh ?

• Advertisement
  • Basba_aa

Basba_aa

والله والله منحبكن يا تيار
    Rبس باسيل واحد حما

BTW; I fought for Auon to return from his exile, and deeply regretted it after.
    In total support of the revolt.
    I hope all opposing will take their noses out of their gangsters but and smell the troubles and the horrible problems surrounding them.

LONG LIVE LEBANON.
    BTW; Send those with loyalty to foreign leaders back to their Masters. No exceptions.

C

changetheword

Are we witnessing the end of FPM and 3ahed ?
    I don't know any Aounist that have change his mind whatsoever
    On the contrary, i know people who were hesitant and now become hardcode Aounist

However, i don't live in Lebanon

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I don't know any Aounist that have change his mind whatsoever
    On the contrary, i know people who were hesitant and now become hardcode Aounist

However, i don't live in Lebanon
    That'll change the moment PMA dies. Gebran is building a hardcore fanbase, there's no denying that, but his fervor from the crowds stems from PMA.

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

That'll change the moment PMA dies. Gebran is building a hardcore fanbase, there's no denying that, but his fervor from the crowds stems from PMA.
    ya khayyeh wa2fo tenzir
    GB was very successful in 2018 elections

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

The success of the campaign stemmed from PMA being President and by voting you're helping him change the country for the better.
    hahaaa fazi3 enta
    how do you know all of this?
    the people that voted tayyar will still vote tayyar
    it's not easy to change people's mind in Lebanon

A

Anti Iran

The success of the campaign stemmed from PMA being President and by voting you're helping him change the country for the better.
    We have to distinguish between FPM and Strong Lebanon.

Yesterday Alain Aoun on OTV seemed to be more prone to the protesters . The interviewer Josephine who is pro GB was showing through her facial expression her discontent to what Alain Aoun said.

Strong Lebanon is full of non FPMers such as Mouawad who is prone to leave at any time. Persons such as Efrem and Mouawad don t need votes of FPMers to get elected (assuming the current electoral law prevails).

All we can say is that time is not in favor to the government HA and 3ahed

Let's wait and see.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

hahaaa fazi3 enta
    how do you know all of this?
    the people that voted tayyar will still vote tayyar
    it's not easy to change people's mind in Lebanon
    Because literally that's what OTV was blasting all day long during the campaign. And I live in Lebanon and know lots of Aounists and this was their argument as well.

NB: I voted for FPM.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

العهد ممكن أن يبقى الى نهاية المدّة المحددة له بحماية مجوس ستان
    ألا أن زبران

bye-bye​

NAFAR

NAFAR

I believe the strong base of FPM is still very well maintained.....less than 10 resignation from FPM party which counts around 35K card holders.......this is astonishing under the current circumstances.

However FPM/Bassil must make a review on all levels.
    First of all, work on the media level.......I know it is ridiculous as it has not real outcome for he good of the country, but this revolution showed everyone how much media is powerful and how devilish and destructive it can be.

A

Anti Iran

So afterall the FPM fortress known as KESRWAN has only one FPM MP : Roger Azar

That is 80% of Kesrwan's MPs are non or anti FPM

Farid Haykal el Khazen has new friends now: Shamel and his brother in law Neemat, aside his old friends Gilberte and Youssef Khalil.

Min be2eh : the very weak and opportunistic ziad baroud who said before yesterday that the government should resign and is praying day and nighy that FPM yjibou wazir ??

A

Anti Iran

I believe the strong base of FPM is still very well maintained.....less than 10 resignation from FPM party which counts around 35K card holders.......this is astonishing under the current circumstances.

However FPM/Bassil must make a review on all levels.
    First of all, work on the media level.......I know it is ridiculous as it has not real outcome for he good of the country, but this revolution showed everyone how much media is powerful and how devilish and destructive it can be.
    I don't agree. Neemat efrem is very popular in Kesrwan.

And Strong Lebanon is full of strong persons (in their own region of course) such as mouawad. Now with the resignation of Neemat from SL bloc, at least 10,000 voters won t vote with FPM

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

but this revolution showed everyone how much media is powerful and how devilish and destructive it can be.
    You need a revolution to realize something that was known for over 40 years?

H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    I dunno. I'm only one person and only have anecdotal evidence of those around me, but I think at least some of his popularity is because he's pretty good at politics, even people who find him mostly rhetorically off-putting (me) respect that. Though we'll see if that changes and if he can weather this tide. If the protest movement doesn't turn into something meaningful that offers both services and an alternative for peoples' day-to-day life and remains the provenance of the intelligentsia, people will probably vote for who they think is better at politics.

JorjeToTheWorld

JorjeToTheWorld

Legendary Member
    Aouns infleunce is waning. The family is breaking in front of our eyes.

A lot of Bassils influence depended on the image of being Aouns successor. With Aouns infleunce diminished that is no longer the case and open fighting between roukoz and Bassil will diminish that image further.

Biggest benefactor is probably geagea.(and no that is not good)

Last edited: