The Exploits, Excesses and Hysteria of the Black Hearted Ziad

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I agree. Let's learn to treat ourselves better than we treat others and others treat us. We cant be verbally abusing or insulting ourselves to the joy of our common opponents and enemies, who don't have our interests and the interests of the country at heart. They have the interest of their pockets first and foremost. They have even used the existence of a resistance movement in Lebanon to trade with their political stances and deceive certain pro Zionist powers that they're anti resistance, when the reality is that they are only pro money. These same people would not mind selling the country and agreeing to Tawteen, and giving up on our land, waters and resources if they get financial rewards. So let us all be more respectful to one another and more respectful. I created this thread and I wont mind if the mods delete it. We have insulted ourselves, and made offensive comments, which shouldn't have been made and we have exchanged ideas. We shouldn't give chance to others to divide and separate us. In the end, we have no option than to embrace and make up and move ahead. So I suggest my thread gets deleted for the sake of our unity and because I know many posts, including mine are shameful to read when not in a tense state of anger. @SeaAb
7tara2et war2tak if you're thinking about next year's mod elections. Deleting the thread accomplishes nothing. Khalle l 3alam te7ke, ma meshkle. :)

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    7tara2et war2tak if you're thinking about next year's mod elections. Deleting the thread accomplishes nothing. Khalle l 3alam te7ke, ma meshkle. :)
    Ana mish masla7jeh. I speak my mind sincerely and fearlessly, even though at times I get carried away by the heat of the moment. I only suggested deleting my thread so others wont use it against us or try to take advantage.

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    Mohammad Obeid was an Amal chieftain. He was expelled from Amal for "going against organisational orders". He is outspoken against Berri but he still pro Amal (as an organisation) and pro Hezballah and pro resistance. He is a sincere man. In the case of Aswad, his words created suspicion. That sentence that "you cant fight an external enemy while your people are hungry" is insulting to say the least. We have never begged him to feed us. We have fought for our land and freedom when we were in worse shape and Iran, our moral backbone was under attack by Saddam and we didnt surrender. We arent going to surrender today. What the Zionists did not accomplish through wars, and they can never accomplish through wars, they will never accomplish through economic blackmail and sabotage. We will remain steadfast and Aswad's provocative utterances have rallied more support and created more zest for Hezballah. All of social media was on fire even when prominent faces in Hezballah were calming social media pro resistance users and downplaying what Aswad said, perhaps for the sake of maintaining unity with the FPM.
    I think you misunderstood. He s arguing that in order for the resistance to be able to keep going and get stronger is by fighting against corruption. Maybe like the dude u posted a video of is doing, maybe by trying to pass laws for a betterment of the country.

Otherwise people will start to starve inciting the internal strife and opening up the stage for external forces to mingle on the Lebanese ever more and more.

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    That is a great point. You said you would call the police to arrest your neighbor for stealing electricity. Not ask your "other neighbor who's your friend" to take action against the neighbor stealing electricity. You are fighting against the through the legal channel and not by taking law into your own hands or asking your other friendly neighbor to take law into his own hands or to confront the thieving neighbor. Great point.
    Thank you. My point is that my other neighbor should also care about the electricity getting stolen and help me by calling the police or taking photos of the crime seen or voicing the opinion about stealing and not criminalizing the voicing of opinion or pushing back saying that nothing is happening w mneddabdabb because of fitna.

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    Thank you. My point is that my other neighbor should also care about the electricity getting stolen and help me by calling the police or taking photos of the crime seen or voicing the opinion about stealing and not criminalizing the voicing of opinion or pushing back saying that nothing is happening w mneddabdabb because of fitna.
    And that opinion I have objectively doesn't make me a traitor.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    SHN in his last tv speech spoke for an hour abt syria abd the region.
    the priorities of a lebanese party cannot at this time be so out of touch with the realities of the ground. time to put one’s balls on the table, either fix this damn state or just keep watching it crumble and fall into anarchy and lose your mantle.

what ziad did was a mere wake up call, its like ur alarm clock when it belches at 7am, its very annoying but u need to hear it :)
    Why would Hizbullah "fix the damn state" when their entire existence and agenda rests on undermining and eventually taking over said state? I mean look at Rafidi, he places Hizbullah flag above that of Lebanon. His allegiance is to Hizbullah, not to Lebanon. Go ahead, ask him who he would choose -- Hizbullah militia or Lebanese Army?

Don't worry, they'll still find a 3awni to appoint as their puppet.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Why would Hizbullah "fix the damn state" when their entire existence and agenda rests on undermining and eventually taking over said state? I mean look at Rafidi, he places Hizbullah flag above that of Lebanon. His allegiance is to Hizbullah, not to Lebanon. Go ahead, ask him who he would choose -- Hizbullah militia or Lebanese Army?

Don't worry, they'll still find a 3awni to appoint as their puppet.
    Out of curiosity, is your allegiance to lebanon? israel? usa?
    rank it

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    see what happens now..all want to interfere and make up stories...
    @salemzahran05
    ·
    10h
    Replying to
    @deniserf_123
    صديقتي.. الكلام غير دقيق ولا يزال الحاج وفيق صفا صلة الوصل بين الوزير باسيل وسماحة السيد نصر الله ، ولقاء حصل بالفعل منذ اقل من 48 ساعة.. اما اللجان فلا تلغي الية التواصل بل تعززها على كافة المستويات.. لكِ مودتي
    +++++
    denise rahme

@deniserf_123​

·
    13h

بين التيار الوطني الحر وحزب الله علاقة متوترة وسط معلومات عن انخفاض مستوى التنسيق بينهما من تواصل دائم بين رئيس وحدة الارتباط والتنسيق الحاج وفيق صفا مع الوزير السابق جبران باسيل إلى مستوى اللجان

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    This sentence that Mr Black Heart uttered pissed me off:

"You cant have your people hungry while you carry a gun to fight a foreign enemy".

Whatever is intended by that and in whatever context becomes irrelevant. He is implying we surrender because we are passing through sting economic times. And we wint surrender. His words will strengthen our resolve to defend the resistance and stand by it in the face of foreign blackmail.

He should point out in history when did billionaires in suits ever led wars of liberation against external enemies or invaders. A very dumb thing to say at a critical period we are passing through.
    Listen to the whole thing, or 2 minutes before and 2 minutes after. Haydeh metel “la ilaha”.

ORMOD

ORMOD

Staff member
    Super Penguin
    @Rafidi your suggestion to delete this thread is rejected, all members have to do is debate politely away from foul language.
    نعمل لاجلكم

julesvernes99

julesvernes99

Legendary Member
    It is UNACCEPTABLE that the title of this thread remains. If is far more suitable to call those who think or say Ziad 'Black hearted' because they can't see beyond their sectarian nose.

I would ask the Mods to amend the title.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Your outrage is misplaced. You clearly didn't listen to his interview. If Aswad and the FPM are disappointed with HA's lack of support on the anti-corruption front, it doesn't make them traitors.
    The root of our friend's stance, in this matter, is the islamic doctrine, which contaminates all of his political stances, whether he is aware of it or not.

Mohammad (who he claims to be in love with) considered everyone who did not agree with him a traitor, worthy of persecution. Likewise, he considers those who don't fully agree with HA traitors.

There is no place for discussion in the islamic mentality. You do what the strong man says, or he'll get rid of you (or try to).

Ironically, he then complains that there is no cooperation among the Lebanese to build a country and a common vision of a nation.