The Exploits, Excesses and Hysteria of the Black Hearted Ziad

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I dont think anyone is ready to leave their homes or do population swaps to accomplish your sectarian dream and cantons. And no one is ready to live as second or third class citizen on his homeland. Federalism is not part of any national document. If you want to undo Taef, then others may also have their demands and we'd definitely go to a pre Taef era if you insist illegally and in an unconstitutional manner. If you are asking for federalism, I'd be asking to dissolve Lebanon entirely and merge it with Syria under the leadership of Dr. Bashar al Assad. 😊
You can join your areas with whoever you want. Others can do with their areas as they wish.

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If it were up to me, federalism isn't enough. Te2seem is the only solution. Either way, such a drastic change is only achieved through war and that's not an option now. Ma elo 3aze kil hal 7ake...
    I agree.

It is crazy though that they neither want to fix the country, nor allow the rest of us to part ways and have our own country. We are literally held hostage to their whims.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is UNACCEPTABLE that the title of this thread remains. If is far more suitable to call those who think or say Ziad 'Black hearted' because they can't see beyond their sectarian nose.

I would ask the Mods to amend the title.
    All you have to do is like this post. We need 3 more votes.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Rafidi your suggestion to delete this thread is rejected, all members have to do is debate politely away from foul language.
    نعمل لاجلكم
    3am te3jebneh lately Ormod. Ade2ak met7assan.

I

illusion84

Ziad is right about this point! The Americans are starving the Lebanese in order to fight and undermine HA.

One thing for sure though; an HA member that used to get paid around 1000$ is making about 4,500,000 L.L. nowadays ; so the american actions made the average HA member salary triple in the matter of few months.

Many Shia men are applying to join HA these days!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I really dont know. But things can go wrong if two main parties of a community under attack from all directions start to confront themselves.
    This is not our problem.

In every other sect, you have parties that oppose each other. They call each other out without taking the country to war.

If Shiites can't do the same then the problem is within their own community. So fix your community instead of accusing others of creating "fitna."

If Berri is so powerful that he scares even HA, then he must have many supporters. Why are Shiites supporting him in such great numbers? That's the real question you should ask yourself.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why would Hizbullah "fix the damn state" when their entire existence and agenda rests on undermining and eventually taking over said state? I mean look at Rafidi, he places Hizbullah flag above that of Lebanon. His allegiance is to Hizbullah, not to Lebanon. Go ahead, ask him who he would choose -- Hizbullah militia or Lebanese Army?

Don't worry, they'll still find a 3awni to appoint as their puppet.
    Israel is no less to blame for Lebanon's situation. If it were up to Israel, the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon would be permanently resettled there, changing the demographics and culture of the country. Effectively, there would be no more Lebanon.

In this matter, Israel is the other side of the coin.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Israel is no less to blame for Lebanon's situation. If it were up to Israel, the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon would be permanently resettled there, changing the demographics and culture of the country. Effectively, there would be no more Lebanon.

In this matter, Israel is the other side of the coin.
    I can see how you'd think that, but I disagree. Israel fought a defensive war against invading Arab nations, of which Lebanon was a member, in 1948. Israel did not make a unilateral decision to send the Palestinians to Lebanon anymore than the Arabs did (it was fight or get slaughtered, for the Jews... don't think they thought about anything else), Israel did not agree to settle the Palestinians and arm them and allow them to use its territory to attack a sovereign nation, and most importantly, refugees no longer concern Israel as they are not on its land. Lebanon wants one Jewish enemy to help solve a problem 22 Muslim friends refuse to solve. Not gunna happen.

Israel is not concerned with Lebanon's sectarian make-up or well-being and you shouldn't expect less. They surely prefer an Iranian terrorist organization be gone from their borders though, but I reckon the Lebanon are starting to learn how that would be a blessing rather than a curse.

SAVO

SAVO

I can see how you'd think that, but I disagree. Israel fought a defensive war against invading Arab nations, of which Lebanon was a member, in 1948. Israel did not make a unilateral decision to send the Palestinians to Lebanon anymore than the Arabs did (it was fight or get slaughtered, for the Jews... don't think they thought about anything else), Israel did not agree to settle the Palestinians and arm them and allow them to use its territory to attack a sovereign nation, and most importantly, refugees no longer concern Israel as they are not on its land. Lebanon wants one Jewish enemy to help solve a problem 22 Muslim friends refuse to solve. Not gunna happen.

Israel is not concerned with Lebanon's sectarian make-up or well-being and you shouldn't expect less. They surely prefer an Iranian terrorist organization be gone from their borders though, but I reckon the Lebanon are starting to learn how that would be a blessing rather than a curse.
    the israeli independence war was won thanks to the help of the comunist bloc.

1590105611881.png

A truck with the faces of Soviet Communist leaders Lenin and Stalin at the labor day parade held in Tel Aviv on May 1, 1949. Pinn Hans/Israeli Government Press Office.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member

Poor Israel, all it did was throw the Palestinians out of their homes and prevent them from coming back. That’s clearly not their problem.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Why would Hizbullah "fix the damn state" when their entire existence and agenda rests on undermining and eventually taking over said state? I mean look at Rafidi, he places Hizbullah flag above that of Lebanon. His allegiance is to Hizbullah, not to Lebanon. Go ahead, ask him who he would choose -- Hizbullah militia or Lebanese Army?

As opposed to just putting the Israeli flag? You’re not much better...

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

Ana mish masla7jeh. I speak my mind sincerely and fearlessly, even though at times I get carried away by the heat of the moment. I only suggested deleting my thread so others wont use it against us or try to take advantage.
    I honestly am not clear about your problem with what said. Based on the short clip I saw (sorry can't spend 1h watching the whole thing), he said that if HA doesn't fight corruption (i.e. Berri), then eventually a good portion of Lebanese will turn against it. Nothing new in what he said. In fact Aoun said it years ago, you can't fight the external enemy and leave your country to rot from corruption.

HA have a big responsibility in what is happening. Not because they are worse than others, but because the have the ability to do something about it and they are choosing not to.

SAVO

SAVO

ARABS are good in attribution their total failure to israel ..
    that what they were doing for the last 60 years.. from defeat to another defeat , from despotic regime to another .. all that while the average arab citizen is paying the price from his digity in the minimum of human rights ..
    look to syria , iraq , egypt .. lebanon and even Iran ..

as much as one could despise israel .. no one can deny that they were able to built a modern prosper state , a democratic community ( arguable when it comes to palestinians ) and a transparency in govern and authority . an excellent judicial system, agriculture , industry , education , health and the list go on ..

in this , israel won and arabs failed .. and israel is not to blame considered the whole situation ..

i could agree when people accuse zionism , and i am an anti zionist my self .. but till you prove the contrary , zionism is stillthe attractive option for most of israeli and their supporters around the world from governs and average citizens when the alternative is another baath regime or islamic regime .. ..
    and dont ever think that military option is the solution.. is a lose lose strategy ..

.. so breath slowly and try to listen one more time to ziad aswad .. its a useful allarm ..
    its a countdown ..and better later than never..
    time to sacrifice berri and start working in building the state .to stop thinking shia wise and start thinking lebanese wise ...
    hezbollah people are after all lebanese citizen and they must be under the lebanese laws like any other citizen ..

Last edited:
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

If Israel wants HA gone, they need to help find a solution for the Palestinian issue.

Even those of us who disagree with HA on many issues support them on two issues: making sure the Palestinians are not settled in Lebanon, and making sure Israel does not appropriate Lebanese territory and resources (like the gas in the sea).

Take those issues away, and HA's weapons have no reason to be. There could even be peace between Lebanon and Israel.

R

Ralph N

FPMers need to sop being apologist and stop defending their goals/ ideas and statements.
    As I tell my LF friends......... Bassil is the devil and I am satanic......then no more debate :lol:
    The shi3a duo hate to Asswad isn't new.....in the last elections the shiite villages voted 100% against Aswad.... which is a medal on Aswad chest by the way.
    Who cares what the shi3a duo audience think.........they are the enemy on political electoral level, plain and simple.

يعني من الأخر أعلى ما بخيلهم يركبو......ما بغبرو عكعب سباطو للنمر
    Okay they hate aswar but why in Jbeil in 2010 they voted hawat? did they hate Abbas Hashem? a very decent guy and simon abi ramia? etc? Why in 2018 they voted for khazen and vor jean lois kerdehi...?!!!...
    They are traitors...

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    7termo 7alkon into. W bi kaffeh te7reed lal fitneh. 2arraftoona. Ma fik t7areb fasad bi damar shemel min fitneh. Mish hek bi 7arbo el fasad. W teneh shi, Hezballah mish 2adeh ta72i2 la y7abbes el 3alam 3a zaw2o.
    Ma te7kineh bel jame3. Ana 7taramtak, bte7teremne.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    If Israel wants HA gone, they need to help find a solution for the Palestinian issue.

Even those of us who disagree with HA on many issues support them on two issues: making sure the Palestinians are not settled in Lebanon, and making sure Israel does not appropriate Lebanese territory and resources (like the gas in the sea).

Take those issues away, and HA's weapons have no reason to be. There could even be peace between Lebanon and Israel.
    two sides for the same coin. the similarities are uncanny. the jewish immigrating to palestine after allegedly having been persecuted in europe, took after gobbles and hitler and turned the gaza strip into what could easily be described as the largest mass concentration camp on the planet, while the palestinians under yasser arafat, after having been displaced by the zionists, had no qualms displacing a big chunk of the Lebanese population to settle in their place. it is safe to say that neither sides have managed to learn from their own afflictions. i hope HA will have the clairvoyance to avoid retracing these footsteps, conflicts should be brought to resolution instead of constantly inflating them, otherwise there will be no end to the misery in this region of the world. but until then HA's weapons can constitute a leverage instead of a burden, if the leadership chooses to support a cleaner and transparent mode of governing, or anything that does not reduce Lebanon into another yemen on the long run for that matter.

Last edited:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

i will always opt to try and fix the problems that my country faces with my countrymen instead of throwing them under the bus.
    there will be no more civil wars in lebanon, get it through your thick skull bruh.

this petty lie you keep running with about israel being the poor innocent lamb attacked by the evil arabs snd palestinians doesnt work here, we’re not in california we know our history. theres another thread where we already discussed this, declaring unilateral independence on terms that cant be accepted by your neighbours is in itself a declaration of war, now enough of this sad narrative.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    I dont think anyone is ready to leave their homes or do population swaps to accomplish your sectarian dream and cantons. And no one is ready to live as second or third class citizen on his homeland. Federalism is not part of any national document. If you want to undo Taef, then others may also have their demands and we'd definitely go to a pre Taef era if you insist illegally and in an unconstitutional manner. If you are asking for federalism, I'd be asking to dissolve Lebanon entirely and merge it with Syria under the leadership of Dr. Bashar al Assad. 😊
    Dude no one will leave his home and the federal states will be based on geographical limits and not secterian.
    Means the shi3a in Jbeil will still live in their villages as well the Christians in South.
    The federal states will have a majority from one sect which will make it easy for fighting corruption within this state.
    For example Berri can't steel anymore from a federal state which is mostly shiites.........go out of the box and you may realize the federal system is the best for all sects.
    As for legal and illegal........ calling for federalism is legal as well as calling for merging with Syria...........however none will be achieved by force but by national dialogue..........or by popular boycott to the central state and its institutions.
    The only obstacle for the federal state is to convince the muslims mass that its good for them and much better than the current crippled system.