The Exploits, Excesses and Hysteria of the Black Hearted Ziad

• Advertisement
  • NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    I'm not going crazy. He is crazy. And you are more crazy if you think his dumb rants means anything to others. It would be equally your loss.
    Ok FPM and majority of christians dont mean anything to you..........fair enough......... also the shi3a duo dont mean anything to us.
    Let us agree on the above and divorce without fighting.............federalism is the best solution for all of us..........then you can continue your eternal fight to liberate Kuds without getting annoyed by anyone.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Dude no one will leave his home and the federal states will be based on geographical limits and not secterian.
    Means the shi3a in Jbeil will still live in their villages as well the Christians in South.
    The federal states will have a majority from one sect which will make it easy for fighting corruption within this state.
    For example Berri can't steel anymore from a federal state which is mostly shiites.........go out of the box and you may realize the federal system is the best for all sects.
    As for legal and illegal........ calling for federalism is legal as well as calling for merging with Syria...........however none will be achieved by force but by national dialogue..........or by popular boycott to the central state and its institutions.
    The only obstacle for the federal state is to convince the muslims mass that its good for them and much better than the current crippled system.
    We are looking forward to a secular or at least a civil state that is unified and solid, whereby we can dump the feudal warlords and their corruption. If not today, as soon as they die in the few years or a couple of decades to come. We arent looking forward on how to disintegrate our country further. We even need regional integration with one passport, open borders, visa free travel, free trade, single currency etc.

As for corruption, both Iraq and Nigeria have federalism. Check them on corruption index and they're nothing to smile of.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Ok FPM and majority of christians dont mean anything to you..........fair enough......... also the shi3a duo dont mean anything to us.
    Let us agree on the above and divorce without fighting.............federalism is the best solution for all of us..........then you can continue your eternal fight to liberate Kuds without getting annoyed by anyone.
    Why are you angry?

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    How so? How would federalism prevent corruption?
    Now Berri is selling to the shi3a, that I am stealing from the central state (mostly from christians) and giving the money to you by employing hundred of thousnads of shi3as in the state institutions and by making some projects in shiite areas (majls l janub)........in a federal state (south lebanon except Jezzine) he can't sell them that crap anymore as Berri won't have access to the taxes money of other federal states (christians) and any stealing by Berri will be from Shiites pockets........then believe me in 24 hrs he will be toppled by angry poor shiites and drageed in the streets.

Last edited:
    NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    We are looking forward to a secular or at least a civil state that is unified and solid, whereby we can dump the feudal warlords and their corruption. If not today, as soon as they die in the few years or a couple of decades to come. We arent looking forward on how to disintegrate our country further. We even need regional integration with one passport, open borders, visa free travel, free trade, single currency etc.

As for corruption, both Iraq and Nigeria have federalism. Check them on corruption index and they're nothing to smile of.
    Dude just make a quick swap from Moraaco until Indonesia and you will get your answer......please don't sell this s.h.i.t here

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Dude no one will leave his home and the federal states will be based on geographical limits and not secterian.
    Means the shi3a in Jbeil will still live in their villages as well the Christians in South.
    The federal states will have a majority from one sect which will make it easy for fighting corruption within this state.
    For example Berri can't steel anymore from a federal state which is mostly shiites.........go out of the box and you may realize the federal system is the best for all sects.
    As for legal and illegal........ calling for federalism is legal as well as calling for merging with Syria...........however none will be achieved by force but by national dialogue..........or by popular boycott to the central state and its institutions.
    The only obstacle for the federal state is to convince the muslims mass that its good for them and much better than the current crippled system.
    A lot of muslims are with federalism. Just ask people in Tripoli and Baalbek.

I'm with geographical cantons, I think it would work and it will make neighbors friendlier with one another, plus it will protect all minorities regardless of sects.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    A lot of muslims are with federalism. Just ask people in Tripoli and Baalbek.

I'm with geographical cantons, I think it would work and it will make neighbors friendlier with one another, plus it will protect all minorities regardless of sects.
    yes the enlightened muslims but the majoirty are against bc they believe on the long term they will swallow the complete cake and christians will become an insignificant minority....i dont blame them though.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

How so? How would federalism prevent corruption?
    decentralization. That's how.

communities are the corner stone of decentralization. neighbors will look after one another and communities will run the municipality. They don't need Berri and they don't need a central state. Look at how municipalities and baladiyet are acting on the coronavirus issue.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Learn from the swiss, apply the swiss model. cantons work best.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    Berri now on tv attacking federalism calls....which is expected.....the reply must be escalating these calls by FPM figures.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Now Berri is selling to the shi3a, that I am stealing from the central state (mostly from christians) and giving the money to you by employing hundred of thousnads of shi3as in the state institutions and by making some projects in shiite areas (majls l janub)........in a federal state (south lebanon except Jezzine) he can't sell them that crap anymore as Berri won't have access to the taxes money of other federal states (christians) and any stealing by Berri will be from Shiites pockets........then believe me in 24 hrs he will be toppled by angry poor shiites and drageed in the streets.
    It is quite evident from your post that you do not want Lebanon to develop into a modern, progressive state. You also want to enshrine sectarianism, divisions and even hatred into our existence and create and cement barriers to promote your sectarian apartheid policies. You care about a sectarian identity. Others have the right to care about a national identity and aim to become full fledged citizens in their country. Berri and corruption are just the bogeyman you are using here. There are countries whereby the central government still collects taxes. Most of our taxes are indirectly collected. On phone use, on internet, on electricity, on garbage collection, on fuel etc. So I really dont know how you'd end up collecting taxes. It can only happen by setting up parallel govts.

If left for me, I wont mind we divide Lebanon into two a Shia majority state that extends from the South, up to Dahyeh and into the northeast of the country (Baalbek-Hermel), and another Christian-Sunni mix in the Northwest starting from Ashrafiyyeh, if you like. There would still be about 20 or so Shia villages in the Northwest. If you like, you can give Tripoli autonomy. But sorry, we dont want to multiply the mess we currently have. Its either we divide the country or we stay where we are. Trust me, we arent happy to be in the same country with many people, but we dont have a choice. If a Shia majority state would be created all the way from the South into the Beqaa and south Beirut, then I don't mind. Sort yourselves out with the Sunnis in the North. You can choose to divide territory and give Tripoli and Akkar independence. Basically, the end of Lebanon.

So these are scenarios that may come up if you think you can outsmart others.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    It is quite evident from your post that you do not want Lebanon to develop into a modern, progressive state. You also want to enshrine sectarianism, divisions and even hatred into our existence and create and cement barriers to promote your sectarian apartheid policies. You care about a sectarian identity. Others have the right to care about a national identity and aim to become full fledged citizens in their country. Berri and corruption are just the bogeyman you are using here. There are countries whereby the central government still collects taxes. Most of our taxes are indirectly collected. On phone use, on internet, on electricity, on garbage collection, on fuel etc. So I really dont know how you'd end up collecting taxes. It can only happen by setting up parallel govts.

If left for me, I wont mind we divide Lebanon into two a Shia majority state that extends from the South, up to Dahyeh and into the northeast of the country (Baalbek-Hermel), and another Christian-Sunni mix in the Northwest starting from Ashrafiyyeh, if you like. There would still be about 20 or so Shia villages in the Northwest. If you like, you can give Tripoli autonomy. But sorry, we dont want to multiply the mess we currently have. Its either we divide the country or we stay where we are. Trust me, we arent happy to be in the same country with many people, but we dont have a choice. If a Shia majority state would be created all the way from the South into the Beqaa and south Beirut, then I don't mind. Sort yourselves out with the Sunnis in the North. You can choose to divide territory and give Tripoli and Akkar independence. Basically, the end of Lebanon.

So these are scenarios that may come up if you think you can outsmart others.
    Good that you are discussing federal state....its a progress....we can discuss the federal states borders and we will definitly come to a solution....start working on your shiite entourage and convince them that a federal state is better for them and we may one day see the light.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Good that you are discussing federal state....its a progress....we can discuss the federal states borders and we will definitly come to a solution....start working on your shiite entourage and convince them that a federal state is better for them and we may one day see the light.
    You cant say it is better. And I am not discussing it. I want to discuss how to uproot the apartheid French colonial legacy called the confessional system. The Taef accord has laid a framework to be followed. We should work on that.

I am only giving examples of the dangers, diversity of opinions and views and options that may arise. And we would go back to pre Taef climate and anarchy. Anyways, you can keep talking about federalism and division and separation and partition. It doesnt mean it would happen anyways.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Learn from the swiss, apply the swiss model. cantons work best.
    Lebanon's districts already look like cantons. Keserwan has a Christian majority. The Chouf a Druze majority... The South a Shiite Majority...etc
    Tripoli has its own Sharia rule. What's missing is decentralization.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    The usual bs about secularism and fighting corruption and some poem for resistance and kuds:lol:
    Berri should call for the formation of the national body to abolish the confessional system. He should implement the Taef accord fully.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Berri should call for the formation of the national body to abolish the confessional system. He should implement the Taef accord fully.
    Nope, ma 7zeret. HA supporters believe it's their religious duty to liberate Jerusalem.
    This contradicts the aspirations of most non-Shiite Lebanese, who believe Lebanon should be a neutral country, distant from regional powers.
    A non-confessional state will not mitigate the Shiites' jihadist ambitions. It will put all Lebanese under the mercy of their arms.