The Exploits, Excesses and Hysteria of the Black Hearted Ziad

• Advertisement
  • NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    The civil war was fought to abolish that system. Taef set a roadmap towards that. Why it hasn't been implemented, I dont know. I dont know why Berri hasn't pushed for it because it is within his power to call for its implementation through the setting up of a national body and the creation of a Senate. Federalism on the other hand has no constitutional framework. The day Berri would want to undo the confessional system, he will do it and you cant stop it. It is part of the agreement to end the civil war. The decision to take up arms and reject that would be entirely yours. And if you pick up arms, then you are choosing to settle what has already been settled through arms. Then whatever the outcome, you'd have to live with it forever.

You are replying to a lunatic who's shoving the concept of peace wi4h israhell and the struggle with Israehell into every topic and his dream of making peace with the occupation entity. To him, peace with Israehell is his ultimate dream and the solution to all our problems. Yet, we still see Jordan and Egypt stil begging for aid and having tough economic times, even though they sold out for nothing. This brings me to my point: does the FPM want peace with Israehell? Is that what you are looking for? Have you informed your ally, who's the number one rejected of Israehell? Are you calling for federalism on that basis? In other words, will federal states decide their own foreign policy outside the control of the central govt or the foreign ministry?
    I told u before
    أعلى ما بخيلكم ركبو
    All what u can do is empty threats
    We will call for federalism in try to acheive in all ways but not thru war

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I told u before
    أعلى ما بخيلكم ركبو
    All what u can do is empty threats
    We will call for federalism in try to acheive in all ways but not thru war
    To change the system outside state framework and outside constitutional or legal mandate and outside the Taef accord cant be done except through war. Others wont even pay heed to your call. So it isnt going to happen. No one is threatening you. You are the one threatening to divide the country.

You have evaded my questions.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    i think you’re gonna be playing with by yourself on this one :)
    There is really no rule that the head of the national army or even a president or PM cant become or be described as a warlord.

This is the definition of the word "warlord" provided through a quick google search:

noun
    1. a military commander, especially an aggressive regional commander with individual autonomy.
      "the mountains were commanded by ferocious and imposing warlords"

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Berri should call for the formation of the national body to abolish the confessional system. He should implement the Taef accord fully.
    Berri should stop stealing and give back the money he, Joumblatt, Hariri, Frangieh, Sanioura and co stole for 30 years. Then he can go back to Sierra Leone and retire there. He would be doing everyone a huge favor.
    People will die from hunger and he keeps stealing... the man has no ounce of shame

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Berri should stop stealing and give back the money he, Joumblatt, Hariri, Frangieh, Sanioura and co stole for 30 years. Then he can go back to Sierra Leone and retire there. He would be doing everyone a huge favor.
    People will die from hunger and he keeps stealing... the man has no ounce of shame
    So you are now turning to driving Lebanese out of their ancestral homeland?

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    His Excellency, Lebanon's President of the Council of Deputies, Mr Nabih Berri delivering a speech on the occasions of Quds Day and Liberation Day:

Sorry, you meant His Baltaji, Lebanon’s President of the Council of Haramiyeh, Robber of the MaHroumin, Fouss Nabih Berri, bull$$itting as usual.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So you are now turning to driving Lebanese out of their ancestral homeland?
    Merely returning the favor to a specific cockroach. After all, his corruption drove millions out of their ancestral homeland. Wasn’t he born in Sierra Leone? Maybe he misses it

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    To change the system outside state framework and outside constitutional or legal mandate and outside the Taef accord cant be done except through war. Others wont even pay heed to your call. So it isnt going to happen. No one is threatening you. You are the one threatening to divide the country.

You have evaded my questions.
    Ok fair enough ,so lets puts the empty threats aside and each work to acheive his goal without violence....if u succeed to swallow lebanon amd impose ur shari3a laws then good for u....if we succeed to implement federalism were each sect will be relaxed and living peacfully then good for us.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Ok fair enough ,so lets puts the empty threats aside and each work to acheive his goal without violence....if u succeed to swallow lebanon amd impose ur shari3a laws then good for u....if we succeed to implement federalism were each sect will be relaxed and living peacfully then good for us.
    So what is this roadmap of yours to peacefully implement federalism, when over 70% of Lebanese from all sects dont want federalism? I fully believe it is not achievable by whatever means. But since we are discussing freely, I may want to hear your opinions and ideas.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    So what is this roadmap of yours to peacefully implement federalism, when over 70% of Lebanese from all sects dont want federalism? I fully believe it is not achievable by whatever means. But since we are discussing freely, I may want to hear your opinions and ideas.
    Ur assuming that all muslims are against it which is not...also its not a referrendum but a political change thru laws and thru parliment.
    We will start from taef itself which calls for decentralization without clear definition on decentralization

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i will always opt to try and fix the problems that my country faces with my countrymen instead of throwing them under the bus.
    there will be no more civil wars in lebanon, get it through your thick skull bruh.
    Good luck 😂.

But I can see how doormats like the 3awnists would willingly give up their land than fight for it 😉. After all, you all worship General Pajama. آخر قبطان السفينة خخخخخخخخخخ

this petty lie you keep running with about israel being the poor innocent lamb attacked by the evil arabs snd palestinians doesnt work here, we’re not in california we know our history. theres another thread where we already discussed this, declaring unilateral independence on terms that cant be accepted by your neighbours is in itself a declaration of war, now enough of this sad narrative.
    Israel wasn't asking or waiting for permission from neighbors to do what was within their internationally-recognized rights. The world agreed; they recognized Israel. Neighbors had two choices: war or peace with new neighbor. They chose war. They lost. They suffer consequences. That's the way of the world. Israel bears no responsibility for the choice the Arabs made. You lost, get over it. You attacked the Jews thinking you can slaughter them all but they ended up whooping your dirty asses. Faja2nakom moo? Maybe if you prayed more.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Good luck 😂.

But I can see how doormats like the 3awnists would willingly give up their land than fight for it 😉. After all, you all worship General Pajama. آخر قبطان السفينة خخخخخخخخخخ

Israel wasn't asking or waiting for permission from neighbors to do what was within their internationally-recognized rights. The world agreed; they recognized Israel. Neighbors had two choices: war or peace with new neighbor. They chose war. They lost. They suffer consequences. That's the way of the world. Israel bears no responsibility for the choice the Arabs made. You lost, get over it. You attacked the Jews thinking you can slaughter them all but they ended up whooping your dirty asses. Faja2nakom moo? Maybe if you prayed more.
    waste of internetz

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    And that pretty much summarizes your content on this forum. You should consider being this honest in the future. Saves me a lot of time.
    Why are you always angry, even though the side you support are the perpetrators of injustice?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why are you always angry, even though the side you support are the perpetrators of injustice?
    Angry is the last thing I am when browsing this forum. In fact, I usually have a big smirk on my face.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @ZiadAssouad

·
    1h

طلع معهم هلق انو مؤامرة إسرائيلية. دخلك اذا نسرق البلد من الداخل يعني يللي سرقوا عملاء لإسرائيل و اذا اسرائيل عندها مؤامرة ليش فتحتو البلد بالسرقة و الفساد لاسرائيل.مش دايما حق على الغريب .انتو وصلتو البلد لهون روحو صلحو و وقفو نهب و تركو اللبناني يعيش و هوي قوي باقتصادو و مالو

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Lebanon's districts already look like cantons. Keserwan has a Christian majority. The Chouf a Druze majority... The South a Shiite Majority...etc
    Tripoli has its own Sharia rule. What's missing is decentralization.
    We shouldn't make districts on sectarian bases. geographical cantons are good.
    We are seeing decentralization work in the coronavirus issue, where municipalities under the guidance of MOH are taking decisions.