The Exploits, Excesses and Hysteria of the Black Hearted Ziad

• Advertisement
  • Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Inta habibi, 3am betkhabbes kteer.

Where did you get 70% from? Except if you think our population is 110 or 120%!!!

You dislike FPM and think they're corrupt and hypocrites. So what would you tell hypocrites and corrupt people who want to fight corruption? Nawwerna. And overall, what is your solution? Should Hezballah drop both the FPM and Amal as allies? What is the solution that you have?
    Habibi, ma fi tokhbis.

I'm giving you my concern. I've seen enough and I think every party mawjood in Lebanon are corrupt or hiding behind corruption. If you think it's ok to allow someone to be corrupt so not to have infighting among one sect then you my friend are misguided. It this argument and blindness is why I am worried about the future of the shia sect. Southern part of Lebanon will keep burying their head in the sand and live in the past while not looking into the future. The only ones who support HA political vision so far are the HA's supporters themselves, hence why the other majority are against this vision. This is the reality.

Last edited:
    AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yooii so cute fpmers still selling their anti corruption goals, with their coptagon baathist iranian Islamist militia. Just so cute. Even Mme Merkel smelled the rotten smell all the way to berlin.
    Right? How cute is it that a self-appointed party leader and a lawless Iranian proxy militia want to work hand-in-hand against corruption?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Habibi, ma fi tokhbis.

I'm giving you my concern. I've seen enough and I think every party mawjood in Lebanon are corrupt or hiding behind corruption. If you think it's ok to allow someone to be corrupt so not to have infighting among one sect then you my friend are misguided. It this argument and blindness is why I am worried about the future of the shia sect. Southern part of Lebanon will keep burying their head in the sand and live in the past while not looking into the future. The only ones who support HA political vision so far are the HA's supporters themselves, hence why the other majority are against this vision. This is the reality.
    You didn't answer my questions.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    FPMers need to sop being apologist and stop defending their goals/ ideas and statements.
    As I tell my LF friends......... Bassil is the devil and I am satanic......then no more debate :lol:
    The shi3a duo hate to Asswad isn't new.....in the last elections the shiite villages voted 100% against Aswad.... which is a medal on Aswad chest by the way.
    Who cares what the shi3a duo audience think.........they are the enemy on political electoral level, plain and simple.

يعني من الأخر أعلى ما بخيلهم يركبو......ما بغبرو عكعب سباطو للنمر

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    FPMers need to sop being apologist and stop defending their goals/ ideas and statements.
    As I tell my LF friends......... Bassil is the devil and I am satanic......then no more debate :lol:
    The shi3a duo hate to Asswad isn't new.....in the last elections the shiite villages voted 100% against Aswad.... which is a medal on Aswad chest by the way.
    Who cares what the shi3a duo audience think.........they are the enemy on political electoral level, plain and simple.

@Dr. Strangelove @SeaAb See what I'm talking about? Many FPMers don't give a rat's a$$ about Hizbullah.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Your MP should take classes on public speaking. He cant properly express himself without need for subsequent clarification.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

You didn't answer my questions.
    - 70% Non HA supporters 30% HA supporters (maybe even less)
    - FPM are hypocrites, some of their MPs are corrupt, same as HA & Amal. I gave you an example of Fneish's brother who is not in jail because he has wasta, this shows corruption. There are some MPs like Fakhri Alami and others who are very genuine honest people.
    - if HA are hell bent on fighting corruption then they need to take a decision and tell Berri enough is enough. sway the majority of the shias to their side and filter out the dirt. Same with FPM, filter out corrupt MPs. There is also a lot of hate between Amal and FPM. HA has to make a decision on what is their priority.
    - if it was up to me, I prefer alternatives.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    Your MP should take classes on public speaking. He cant properly express himself without need for subsequent clarification.
    Well he expressed himself very well for me.......and i believe you understood very well his message........this is why you are going crazy about it.

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    Fighting corruption, and Berri changing his attitude to governance (unfortunately old men dont change) are must. If the US government is serious about fighting corruption, the US should start by dropping its local minions who are the champions of corruption in Lebanon. And according to @Ralph N Berri is "an American agent". So the US has a big role to play in not supporting corrupt people in Lebanon; unfortunately, US allies in Lebanon are the most corrupt. But we wont accept to backstab the resistance under the guise of fighting corruption or fighting hunger. When the resistance rose from the ashes, we were a million times worse than we are today and it succeeded. No economic war, no economic sabotage and blackmail and no pressure or sanction will change that will to make sure we sustain our country. Fighting corruption is not a day's work. It is a continuous process. I, more than any one on this forum have repeatedly called for:

1. Dripping the legal immunity of MPs, ministers and all state and govt officials.

2. To make asset declaration binding and a law on all govt and state officials before and after assuming office.

3. Lifting banking secrecy of all state and govt officials.

4. An independent judiciary by having judges elected, selected or appointed by the judiciary body and not by politicians.

So the fight against corruption and the need for it cannot he overemphasized. It is a national need. But we shouldn't mix that with political and military/defensive demands and needs and threats we face as whole. If one part of Lebanon falls to foreign threat, the entire country will fall.
    I don't think that the US aims to do anything good for a country just because it's good for the country. It is because of their gain through that. Lebanese should raise to the dilemma and vote accordingly in the elections. Voting for corrupt parties for the sake of no fitna is hiding behind your finger. Your vote is your problem. The decisions of the political party you vote for is your problem. How they act in the political arena and what decisions they make based on your vote is your problem. Not the US. We should blame ourselves.

Pointing out that the US policy aims to starve countries financially and economically is not treason. And pointing out that you will not win by just ignoring your internal problems is a reasonable political opinion.

You decide to ignore it because the party fulfills other duties in your opinion and is doing enough in that regard so it's OK if they keep their alliegence to a corrupt political party.

Other people have different opinions. U have to live with it and stop calling anyone who disagrees with u as traitors.

Lebanese don't have to choose between fighting corruption or not having fitna.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Right? How cute is it that a self-appointed party leader and a lawless Iranian proxy militia want to work hand-in-hand against corruption?
    It remains just a show for attention.

FPM cannot do anything anymore, except once in a while bark on tv and social media, lots of sarcasm and emojis.
    too late everything crumbled, and if they go further than their red lines, fitna and motcycs will be on the loose.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member

FPM cannot do anything anymore, except once in a while bark on tv and social media, lots of sarcasm and emojis.
    too late everything crumbled, and if they go further than their red lines, fitna and motcycs will be on the loose.
    For the sake of debate I will agree with all of you stated.........what is the alternative.? voting for bay bayya or for Paula or Sami l nadur or may farruda. ...plz enlighten me.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    For the sake of debate I will agree with all of you stated.........what is the alternative.? voting for bay bayya or for Paula or Sami l nadur or may farruda. ...plz enlighten me.
    You are in power, you enlighten us with solutions. That's how it works.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    Ya khayeh I am just a voter......I will go with your logic and I want to take decision who to vote to in next elections........any suggestions?

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    As for solutions..........well no solutions with this taef system........federalism is the one and only solution.......FPMers start admitting publicly.....Dr Naji Hayek...... MP Aswad.... and many others.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    As for solutions..........well no solutions with this taef system........federalism is the one and only solution.......FPMers start admitting publicly.....Dr Naji Hayek...... MP Aswad.... and many others.
    That's not FPM position, neither goals though. You might have been voting to the wrong party.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    That's not FPM position, neither goals though. You might have been voting to the wrong party.
    It is starting....Bassil himslef hinted to it in his last speech but called it decentralization..... while Hayek and Asswad stated it openly in the last few days.......and FPM leadership didn't deny these statements......just wait and see..........the FPM base is moving slowly and steadily towards federalism.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

@Iron Maiden is the best example of that.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Links please? When did any FPM official publicly call for federalism?