Not open for further replies.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:cigar:
ExPqy-MWgAQX--1

Viral

Each time I listen to this guy I dislike him more and more... what a joke FPM brought to parliament

Thank you for the perfect words. I didn't know how to put words for @JustLeb about this guy.

And also, @JustLeb he likes to quote Dekenet Tahsin promoting Hariri
I was tagged to look at his video but wasted no time ignoring it. I guess I didn’t miss much. I made up my mind long time ago him and Michel Sleiman are genetically connected.

The_FPMer

Each time I listen to this guy I dislike him more and more... what a joke FPM brought to parliament
This what happens when nepotism and ass-licking is the number 1 criteria for political advancement in FPM. I knew he was a flop from his retirement speech in 2015 and boy I got so much flack from my Aounist friends lol

Viral

البخاري لعون: نعرف (قلّة) وفاء الحريري

• المشهد السياسي
  • الأخبار
  • الأربعاء 24 آذار 2021
I started suspecting the Saudis have problem with Lebanon because Sa3doon is the PM nominee and they’ll be more than happy with us if we got rid of him and sent him to the 🔪Saudi Embassy in Turkey.🗡️

The_FPMer

first off i don't really see him within FPM in the near future

second apparently Alain Aoun can coexist pretty easily and it showed last month

bassil will just feel som butthurt but i do think roukoz enjoys too much respect (and envy) amongst FPMers to cause a rift

هل تحول العميد روكز الى سلاح دمار شامل بحوزة عون؟

الخميس 15 تشرين الأول 2015 آخر تحديث 09:42
طوني خوري - خاص النشرة

well who knows? Aoun could be keeping Roukoz as a hidden card for the "right" moment. Aoun will not renounce his candidacy before making sure that they wont have the choice but to accept whoever he names. Obviously, this moment hasnt come yet.

I am calling it nepotism because it is nepotism and it follows a long long list of nepotism from Aoun and his extended family. Aoun and FPM who literally fought wars under the banner of ending feudalism and nepotism. Hypocrites :)

خطاب "رئاسي" للمدني شامل روكز

15-10-2015 06:01 PM (آخر تعديل: 15-10-2015 07:01 PM)

("موقع السفير")

I think Roukoz will either take over FPM and fix it or start a new party, in both cases It will be beneficial

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
طيب بتظرك ما بضل كلامو أفضل من كلام "الفريكي"؟
I wonder what is in Bassil speech that makes him anything.? Either he talks about Christian rights meaning his own grab of power or about fighting corruption which has become empty rhetoric or imaginary stuff like railways to Jordan and Iraq or the friki to fix the economy.

ولك ما كلن أنيك من بعض، كلن باعونا فستق فاضي
I can understand that fanatic people like @Viral and @Tiger_Lebanon be in FPM
Or people who like to argue like @JB81
But I don't understand people like you and El rafi2 @SeaAb why are still supporters.
Is it because there is no alternative at this time?

The_FPMer

I wonder what is in Bassil speech that makes him anything.? Either he talks about Christian rights meaning his own grab of power or about fighting corruption which has become empty rhetoric or imaginary stuff like railways to Jordan and Iraq or the friki to fix the economy.

But I don't understand people like you and El rafi2 @SeaAb why are still supporters.
Because LF/Kataeb/Marada anyak mennon fi alf marra.

NAFAR

Legendary Member

You are mostly right about FPM/Bassil failures............but when you see and hear the sectarian disgusting attacks from the PMs club and the hypocrisy of the evil trio/Bankers/Media cartel you have no choice but to support FPM just nkeyi.
Let us say tomorrow morning we wake up and Aoun/Bassil/FPM disappeared, what will be the situation?.... total control of the evil trio cartel and another 30 years of humiliation until last Christian leave Lebanon...........which actually will happen after Aoun term is over if Taef survives.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are mostly right about FPM/Bassil failures............but when you see and hear the sectarian disgusting attacks from the PMs club and the hypocrisy of the evil trio/Bankers/Media cartel you have no choice but to support FPM just nkeyi.
Let us say tomorrow morning we wake up and Aoun/Bassil/FPM disappeared, what will be the situation?.... total control of the evil trio cartel and another 30 years of humiliation until last Christian leave Lebanon...........which actually will happen after Aoun term is over if Taef survives.
This is where we disagree.
I have never said others are better.
Your analysis is based on the presemption that Bassil and Aoun are protecting you, while the truth is they are serving themselves and making you dependent on them so they can keep their power.
Imagine that Geagea is doing the same the first ones who will be against is FPM because it will be losing power for LF.

I am from metn, and for a decade Michel El Murr was doing the same, mailing metn people dépend on him and FPM used to criticise this.
Because this does not build a country

Now they are doing the same.
This is the trend that all Lebanese politicians practice.

If you want to build a country you need to break this

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
True, I recall the hype he had built up when he was still in the military... he didn’t make much speeches then... he should have kept it that way!

JB81

Legendary Member
I started suspecting the Saudis have problem with Lebanon because Sa3doon is the PM nominee and they’ll be more than happy with us if we got rid of him and sent him to the 🔪Saudi Embassy in Turkey.🗡️

I wouldn't trust the Saudis yet

Status
Not open for further replies.