The French Initiative [BREAKING: Mikati's New Government]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph N

I'm against Frangieh for President but I agree with everything else he said.
I don't believe Bassil wants to be next President for now because there is too much artificial tension built against him he knows what happened to Bashir.
I believe there are many good candidates but Frangieh is a terrible choice being another warlord not too far from Geagea.
Bottom line Syria's future influence in Lebanon is inevitable. That means Hariri Has no future especially that the Saudis can't stand him.
Here is why Hariri is doomed and his political future bleak:

Frangier = Harirism. If you wanna fight Harirism chose FPM er... if you want Harirism go for frangier.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To tell you the truth, if next elections bring back Berri head of Parliament and Hariri PM, I will surrender my Lebanese Nationality and tell the Lebanese people you deserve what you got.

Chances are you won't need to denounce it, it will naturally mutate and become more useless than ever, and will mean even less to anyone except for the UNRWA bureaucrats.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To be honest

a president that equates to Harirism is a much better than the current president.

3awn is way worse than any other.

just my 2 cents.

2 Lebanese cents ma2dou7een are the actual worth of 99.9% of your posts on the forum
You're a school example of why Lebanese deserve whatever nature will throw at them
yalla repeat after yourself: Lej2een jouwa jouwa, Bassil barra barra
I like it when you do that in your next reply every time I aske you to do so
just to spite me and at the same time prove me ON SPOT
:lol:

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
زياد أسود ينفجر غضبًا بوجه الحريري وبرّي: فكوا عن سما الشعب! (فيديو)
فجّر عضو تكتل "لبنان القوي" تصريحاتٍ غير مسبوقة بوجه الرئيس المكلف سعد الحريري ورئيس مجلس النواب نبيه بري، خصوصًا بعد ما وصلت إليه الامور من مشادّاتٍ وتوتّر وحرب بيانات بين التيار الوطني الحر وتيار المستقبل.

واعتبر النائب زياد أسود خلال مقابلته مع "سبوت شوت" أن الحريري فاقد للرعايات الخارجية المختلفة التي تتيح له أن يُشكّل حكومة، ملقيًا اللوم على "النهج السياسي الذي بدأ منذ عهد والده الشهيد رفيق الحريري". محملًا المسؤولية بما وصلنا إليه الى "من سمّى الحريري لتشكيل الحكومة".

ورأى أسود أن "ردود تيار المستقبل وبياناته ليس لها معنى، وتُعبّر عن مستوى ثقافي "مرِت"، لأنهم من دون قيمة هم وتركيبتُهم"، مشيرًا الى أنه "لم يخطئ أحد بحق الطائفة السنية بقدر ما أخطأ سعد الحريري".

على صعيدٍ آخر، لفت النائب زياد أسود الى أن "الذي كتب إتفاق الطائف إما "حرّيف" كبير وإما "نصّاب"، لأنه أتاح لرئيس الحكومة مثلًا أن يضع التكليف في جيبه ويذهب خارج البلاد"، متابعًا بالقول، "سعد الحريري بلا أدب".

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
زياد أسود ينفجر غضبًا بوجه الحريري وبرّي: فكوا عن سما الشعب! (فيديو)
فجّر عضو تكتل "لبنان القوي" تصريحاتٍ غير مسبوقة بوجه الرئيس المكلف سعد الحريري ورئيس مجلس النواب نبيه بري، خصوصًا بعد ما وصلت إليه الامور من مشادّاتٍ وتوتّر وحرب بيانات بين التيار الوطني الحر وتيار المستقبل.

واعتبر النائب زياد أسود خلال مقابلته مع "سبوت شوت" أن الحريري فاقد للرعايات الخارجية المختلفة التي تتيح له أن يُشكّل حكومة، ملقيًا اللوم على "النهج السياسي الذي بدأ منذ عهد والده الشهيد رفيق الحريري". محملًا المسؤولية بما وصلنا إليه الى "من سمّى الحريري لتشكيل الحكومة".

ورأى أسود أن "ردود تيار المستقبل وبياناته ليس لها معنى، وتُعبّر عن مستوى ثقافي "مرِت"، لأنهم من دون قيمة هم وتركيبتُهم"، مشيرًا الى أنه "لم يخطئ أحد بحق الطائفة السنية بقدر ما أخطأ سعد الحريري".

على صعيدٍ آخر، لفت النائب زياد أسود الى أن "الذي كتب إتفاق الطائف إما "حرّيف" كبير وإما "نصّاب"، لأنه أتاح لرئيس الحكومة مثلًا أن يضع التكليف في جيبه ويذهب خارج البلاد"، متابعًا بالقول، "سعد الحريري بلا أدب".

Best part is the very last minute
massa7 el ard b Diab
if he was honest enough he'd extend the sentiment to 3awn as well
3awn tole3 kamena bawwa 3layna kaza marra.

jame3a mch kharj kellon sawa.

Viral

Frangier = Harirism. If you wanna fight Harirism chose FPM er... if you want Harirism go for frangier.
You’re right. We didn’t pay this high price to bring an illiterate tribal Bedouin style President like Frangieh to represent the country and Christians in particular. The Christians should be aware of that. Same goes to Berri with the Shia but most importantly, the Sunnis are the ones who should tell Hariri and his tribe to go home. Let each sect clean their own house. That’s the only way to fix the country’s problems collectively in an efficient way. I always said it’s not about who’s right and who’s’ wrong. It’s about what’s right and what’s wrong for the whole country.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You’re right. We didn’t pay this high price to bring an illiterate tribal Bedouin style President like Frangieh to represent the country and Christians in particular. The Christians should be aware of that. Same goes to Berri with the Shia but most importantly, the Sunnis are the ones who should tell Hariri and his tribe to go home. Let each sect clean their own house. That’s the only way to fix the country’s problems collectively in an efficient way. I always said it’s not about who’s right and who’s’ wrong. It’s about what’s right and what’s wrong for the whole country.

we can go with Dr Geagea instead then

Viral

It’s a sad situation wasting precious time on Hariri to form a government thinking he’s the one who can fix what he broke. Imagine the President can’t make him do his job before he’s given power. What will happen after he becomes PM? Is he going to take his family and reside in Paris using Lebanese diplomatic immunity while the Lebanese people are suffering? Speaking of which, how does the starving Sunni street feel about Hariri’s lavish life spending hundreds of thousands of FRESH dollars just to fuel his private jet hopping around like a jetsetter while they can’t get their own $100 from their banks.

If Hariri’s own street doesn’t see what’s wrong with that picture, I say let them ALL go to hell…

مبادرة بري قائمة ولكن​

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@JustLeb

this was reported by Salam Zahran
3amlin tombola el shabeb
Haideh ba3d ma saret b terikh l kon
Tombola 3a wizara

You scavenge the garbage of social media like extremely poor and hungry kids look for something to eat on garbage dumps

At least have some respect to yourself man

Almost every 2rei3 you quote smells like something that comes freshly from the Karantina dump

I sincerely appreciate your efforts to make Lebanon great again

but I think your approach to the problem is a little counter productive

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You scavenge the garbage of social media like extremely poor and hungry kids look for something to eat on garbage dumps

Almost every 2rei3 you quote smells like something that comes freshly from the Karantina dump

lak ya 7afez
you're shooting the messenger again
First you clearly have no clue who khaled momtaz is, but i'll let that slide
since he's just a messenger.

second, as i said in my post
this was reported by Salem Zahran both with Mona Saliba and again with Tony khalifeh
Khaled is simply quoting him.

quit being stupid
don't get too emotional too quick
learn to take a deep breath and read.

Viral

His team reminds me of those busy flies you see hovering over race horses asses picking horse shit and believing they are an indispensable part of the race team to win a race.:cool:

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
Paris move aside. (Zi7i ala janab)

👇
kfarmoscow ( kfarrouman)

the True french initiative

20210604_230121.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.