The French Initiative [BREAKING: Mikati's New Government]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They did not mind Hariri already so i did not expect much from them. On a serious note how are we expecting help if we cannot help ourselves first.
Mikati still has assets outside of Lebanon in the best case scenario he is being set up (as they can sanction him) if we want to be optimistic ...but in reality i think "baddoun yekhlaso menna" at least until 2022 and reassess after the elections yield the same results.
Yes, but saying we’re bringing Mikati because of the IMF is a blatant lie. We’re bringing Mikati because he’s corrupt and of the same Mafia. You want IMF help? You bring a government headed by Amer Bisat with Charbel NaHas and George Corm in it and you get INF help…

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Yes, but saying we’re bringing Mikati because of the IMF is a blatant lie. We’re bringing Mikati because he’s corrupt and of the same Mafia. You want IMF help? You bring a government headed by Amer Bisat with Charbel NaHas and George Corm in it and you get INF help…
I agree and move to the food for "khadamat" now that they know how that can work. Voted Nahas in 2018 before all of this so i hope he can get some traction this time around. Unfortunately he is from the wrong sect ! 🤦‍♂️

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Miqati !!? Seriously guys this is all what Sunni have to offer ? Where are the thuwar!!?? There are a lot of young and strong people on the Sunni side. Why to bring back an old corrupt ? Don’t cry later on

Where are the thuwar? where are u ya 3azizi?
Er bel thuwar, bas they don't work for you... if u don't like something, go protest...
The sunnis are providing the same quality that other sects are. Berri, Nasrallah, Hariri, Mikati, Aoun, Geagea, Jumblatt.
There was plenty of names proposed by the protesters groups since 2019, your team decided to keep teaming up with the mafia as long as they get a share of the pie. You're no better.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Where are the thuwar? where are u ya 3azizi?
Er bel thuwar, bas they don't work for you... if u don't like something, go protest...
The sunnis are providing the same quality that other sects are. Berri, Nasrallah, Hariri, Mikati, Aoun, Geagea, Jumblatt.
There was plenty of names proposed by the protesters groups since 2019, your team decided to keep teaming up with the mafia as long as they get a share of the pie. You're no better.

the lebanese 80% of them are going to vote for the same clowns. the parliament will be the same image that you see now maybe 10-12 MPs new one’s bas. The october guys needs to be 1 platform, united and go all out to stand a chance.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
the lebanese 80% of them are going to vote for the same clowns. the parliament will be the same image that you see now maybe 10-12 MPs new one’s bas. The october guys needs to be 1 platform, united and go all out to stand a chance.

Lets hope all opposition groups go on with unified lists. Right now the atmosphere is good in the sunni/christian streets that indicates alot of possible breakthroughs.
And alot of things can happen from now until elections, the shittier the situation is ... the more probabilities of more breakthroughs.
These clowns nominating Mikati for PM also help the opposition, they're showing the people that they're not capable of changing the political approach and the ways by which they have been ruling since over 30 years. They're reinforcing the fact that they're outdated and as it was once said: Ma bye2daro ydiro dekkene, let alone a country.

All eyes on the Shi3a street. I'm hoping for a breakthrough there, even if it was by 1 or 2 MPs.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Lets hope all opposition groups go on with unified lists. Right now the atmosphere is good in the sunni/christian streets that indicates alot of possible breakthroughs.
And alot of things can happen from now until elections, the shittier the situation is ... the more probabilities of more breakthroughs.
These clowns nominating Mikati for PM also help the opposition, they're showing the people that they're not capable of changing the political approach and the ways by which they have been ruling since over 30 years. They're reinforcing the fact that they're outdated and as it was once said: Ma bye2daro ydiro dekkene, let alone a country.

All eyes on the Shi3a street. I'm hoping for a breakthrough there, even if it was by 1 or 2 MPs.

we will see but i dont have faith in the lebanese population. they are sectarian to the bone bit we will see.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
we will see but i dont have faith in the lebanese population. they are sectarian to the bone bit we will see.

Its a do or die situation... if we don't force the change and this manzoume survives the elections, we'll end up far2 3emle in the grand scheme of taswiyet bel mant2a and end up as a je2izet tardiye(e.g. Lebanon being given to Syria in Taef) and lose the hope of change for another 30 years.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Its a do or die situation... if we don't force the change and this manzoume survives the elections, we'll end up far2 3emle in the grand scheme of taswiyet bel mant2a and end up as a je2izet tardiye(e.g. Lebanon being given to Syria in Taef) and lose the hope of change for another 30 years.

better wait for another 30 years bro. hal 3alem
ba3doun neymin. mafe 7al!

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
18:27
رؤساء الحكومات السابقون: ندعم ترشيح الرئيس نجيب ميقاتي في الإستشارات النيابية الملزمة

18:27
رؤساء الحكومات السابقون: لحكومة اختصاصيين غير حزبين وأن تكون منسجمة متضامنة تحظى بثقة اللبنانيين والمجتمعين العربي والدولي

18:26
رؤساء الحكومات السابقون: لتشكيل حكومة قادرة على إنقاذ لبنان بناءً على وثيقة الوفاق الوطني والدستور اللبناني بعيداً عن البدع

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
عقدت كتلة اللقاء الديمقراطي اجتماعها في كليمنصو، وأصدرت بيانًا أشارت فيه إلى إن "اللقاء الديمقراطي سوف يسمّي غداً في الاستشارات النيابية الملزمة الرئيس نجيب ميقاتي لتشكيل الحكومة العتيدة، وذلك انسجاماً مع موقفه المطالب بضرورة إيجاد تسوية لإنتاج حكومة إنقاذ تتبنّى المبادرة الفرنسية ليكون ذلك مدخلاً حقيقياً للإصلاح عبر التفاوض مع صندوق النقد الدولي لتوفير الاستقرار النقدي والمالي والاجتماعي في البلاد".

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
أكد السياسي خلدون الشريف، أن "فرنسا هي أكثر الحريصين على تأليف حكومة لإنقاذ لبنان وعدم الوصول إلى الإرتطام الكبير".

وأشار في حديث تلفزيوني، إلى أن "العقوبات الأميركية هي أكبر دليل على عدم رغبة الولايات المتحدة بالمبادرة الفرنسية السابقة"، موضحاً أن "مجيئ الحريري كان مترافقاً مع عراقيل داخلية كثيرة".

ولفت الشريف، إلى أن "فرنسا غيرت أداءها ولم تعد تتحدث عن أي صيغة حكومية تفضل". وإعتبر أن "المسار العام تغير بسبب واقعنا". وشدد على أن "الخارج يطلب تأليف الحكومة بسرعة، ولا يمكنه القيام بخطوات أخرى". وأكد "أننا بأمس الحاجة إلى حكومة تنفذ الإصلاحات".

وكشف أن "ميقاتي إلتقى أو سيلتقي باسيل، وكذلك سيلتقي مع رؤساء الحكومة السابقين

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@wiamwahhab

·
8h

أنصح الرئيس ميقاتي بالتعاون مع كل الكتل دون موقف مسبق من أحد . وإذا فعل ذلك أمامه فرصة للإنقاذ . فلنفكر في حاجات المواطن وقهره وذله وليس في حسابات المذاهب.

Status
Not open for further replies.