Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

they don’t want a government
They want to keep the current caretaker government
They already have puppets in the key ministries
All they care about is preserving their seats w 60 3omro la yerja3 el cha3b l lebneneh

these people should be dragged to the hague by their balls and locked for an eternity

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@wiamwahhab

·
7h

عدم تشكيل حكومة سريعاً جريمة يرتكبها كل المعرقلين بحق الناس أشعر أنهم جميعاً منقطعون عن الشارع ويجهلون حجم الكارثة . ستدفعون الثمن . اللهم أشهد أني قد بلغت.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@LBpresidency

·
4h

رئيس الحكومة المكلف نجيب ميقاتي بعد لقائه الرئيس عون: كنت اتمنى ان تكون الوتيرة اسرع في تشكيل الحكومة واجتماع آخر نهار الخميس المقبل

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

"فهمكم بكفاية"... ميقاتي: المهلة غير مفتوحة(فيديو)

المصدر: رصد موقع ليبانون ديبايت
|
الاثنين 02 آب 2021

"المهلة غير مفتوحة وفهمكم بكفاية" بهذه الكلمات أنهى رئيس الحكومة المكلف نجيب ميقاتي حواره مع الاعلاميين في قصر بعبدا بعد لقائه رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون، الذي لم يتجاوز النصف ساعة، مُعلنًا بطريقة واضحة عدم التوصل الى اتفاق حول العقد التي تحكم تشكيل الحكومة، لا سيما تشديده على إبقاء التوزيع الطائفي المعتمد للحقائب الوزارية.

وبوجهٍ "متجهم" خرج الرئيس ميقاتي من الإجتماع الرابع، مُعلنًا ان "ارتباطات الرئيس عون ستحول دون اللقاء غداً على ان يلتقيه يوم الخميس".

أبو علي

Legendary Member
I've been living there on and off for over 15 years. No one wants al nahda anymore, even a lot of the ones that voted al nahda don't want them anymore. They have been all about corruption since day 1 after the revolution elections. Al nahda have had the country in a chokehold, placing all their ppl in key areas of the government (local and central). They have brought the country to its knees economically. It is the islamist MO. When you have nothing financial to lose, you turn to religion! They are on the brink of a financial collapse (similar to Lebanon). Their debt grew exponentially ever since el nahda took over (directly or indirectly through alliances).

Bottom line, Tunisia is a secular country, it cannot and will not be ruled by an islamist regime. El nahda are finished.

Just because you lived there it doesn't mean you are free from any bias or knows more!
You have an opinion and so do I!

Saying: "No one wants Nahda", is a very biased statement to make.
I'm not big fan of Al-Nahda and their approach either but that doesn't mean they don't have strong popular support in Tunis despite their declining. I would say, most likely they are still one of the biggest parties in Tunis when it comes to popular support!

Bottom line, Tunisia was for the last hundred years forcibly indoctrinated to become a "secular country" under crooked tyrants and dictatorship rules and what happened in 2011, was a failure of these projects so now they will bring another dictatorship to rule the country and fail again!

Beside not every Islamist supports Al-Nahda and most likely failing Al-Nahda in the democratic approach will force their support base either way take a radical stand on this by either going against the Islamist all together or turn into more radicalized Islamist which is most likely to happen!

This was the case every time this happened let it be in Tunis, Egypt, Syria or whatever!

Ma kteer titfalsaf, Lebanon and Tunisia are not the same. Ma ti7ke bi shi ma btifham fi.

I said not much different, Now in the details, even every city and village are very different not just countries!
You have to understand the perspective I'm talking from.
You as western sympathizer and I as Islamist sympathizer have radical ideologicall differences and see things differently!

For me Tunis, and Lebanon among many other western made countries in the region are facing very similar problems rooted back to WW I
Fo you the world begins after WW II and whatever before that is ancient history, so the "victorious" western ideologies are the only ideologies to adopt in this western dominated world otherwise you are uncivilized and savages!

And you said yourself financial collapse similar to Lebanon..
We are facing many similar problems for sure and both countries are having governing issues..

And France has a huge influence on both countries, the title of this thread is a evident of what I'm talking about!
Just look at all the countries colonized by France in Africa and The Middle East and what they are facing today!

So again from the perspective I'm talking about then our struggle is one let it be in Tunis or Lebanon!

Last edited:

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Just because you lived there it doesn't mean you are free from any bias or knows more!

I'm not big fan of Al-Nahda and their approach either but that doesn't mean they don't have strong popular support in Tunis despite their declining. I would say, most likely they are still one of the biggest parties in Tunis when it comes to popular support!

Bottom line, Tunisia was for the last hundred years forcibly indoctrinated to become a "secular country" under crooked tyrants and dictatorship rules and what happened in 2011, was a failure of these projects so now they will bring another dictatorship to rule the country and fail again!

Beside not every Islamist supports Al-Nahda and most likely failing Al-Nahda in the democratic approach will force their support base either way take a radical stand on this by either going against the Islamist all together or turn into more radicalized Islamist which is most likely to happen!

This was the case every time this happened let it be in Tunis, Egypt, Syria or whatever!

I said not much different, Now in the details, even every city and village are very different not just countries!
You as western sympathizer and I as Islamist sympathizer have radical ideologicall differences and see things differently!

For me Tunis, and Lebanon among many other western made countries in the region are facing very similar problems rooted back to WW I
Fo you the world begins after WW II and whatever before that is ancient history, so the "victorious" western ideologies are the only ideologies to adopt in this western dominated world otherwise you are uncivilized and savages!

We are facing many similar problems for sure and both countries are having governing issues..

And France has a huge influence on both countries, the title of this thread is a evident of what I'm talking about!
Just look at all the countries colonized by France in Africa and The Middle East and what they are facing today!

So again from the perspective I'm talking about then our struggle is one let it be in Tunis or Lebanon!
Unbelievable that you are still giving your political opinion about a place you have never been to and haven't had any experience with.
Anyway, have fun.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Unbelievable that you are still giving your political opinion about a place you have never been to and haven't had any experience with.
Anyway, have fun.

How so? Brother NoBorders is in every place where islamist brothers dwell.
As fo the have fun advice, he once upon a time did smoke some good hashish. But that was before the sa7wa came to the village and slapped him awake.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Bisharafak Jabal Termous, you'd wish the Ottomans never lost WWI and that you were born citizen in a Turkish empire. No?:lol:

Ashrafieh LF

All they care about is preserving their seats w 60 3omro la yerja3 el cha3b l lebneneh

these people should be dragged to the hague by their balls and locked for an eternity
We need a Lebanese Danton and Robespierre to bring these down!

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
بعض ما تكشّف عن اجتماع الرئيس المكلف نجيب ميقاتي مع رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون، في الاجتماع الرابع البارحة، أظهر ان ما بين الرجلين اكثر بكثير من «تباين». بحسب معلومات متصلة بالاجتماع، حمل ميقاتي الى قصر بعبدا اسماء وزراء وتوزيعاً للحقائب. قابلها عون بتحفّظ. في ضوء حوارهما، لم يتردّد الرئيس المكلف في القول ان عدم تجاوب رئيس الجمهورية معه قد يحمله على الاعتذار عن عدم تأليف الحكومة. فردّ عون بأن مقاربته لتأليف الحكومة لا تنطوي على مشاركة، مكرّراً عليه ما كان قاله في الاشهر المنصرمة للرئيس المكلف السلف سعد الحريري: «حقي كامل في المشاركة في اسماء الوزراء جميعهم. أما الاعتذار فهو قرارك».

لا يحجب التطور السلبي المفاجىء في تفاوض الرئيسين امس، مواصفات اولى كان حدّدها الرئيس المكلف لتأليف حكومته، من غير الحزبيين تنسجم مع المبادرة الفرنسية. الا ان ثمّة مواصفات اضافية ألحقها بها: لا مداورة في الحقائب وتحديداً السيادية الاربع، ولا وزراء سابقين يدخلون اليها.

Viral

MUST MUST WATCH!

Trolls: Please take a break...

تصريحات قوية وحلقة مهمة.. رئيس حزب "التوحيد العربي" الوزير السابق وئام وهاب في برنامج بدنا الحقيقة​

Achilles

We need a Lebanese Danton and Robespierre to bring these down!

Well historically Robespierre beheaded Danton, Danton cursed Robespierre while on his way to the guillotine, and Robespierre had his own head severed (His bro too btw) a few months later when Danton’s followers had the upper hand in the Council.

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Aoun has no balls... Please revise.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well historically Robespierre beheaded Danton, Danton cursed Robespierre while on his way to the guillotine, and Robespierre had his own head severed (His bro too btw) a few months later when Danton’s followers had the upper hand in the Council.
Fits perfectly with our politicians

NAFAR

Legendary Member

"فهمكم بكفاية"... ميقاتي: المهلة غير مفتوحة(فيديو)

المصدر: رصد موقع ليبانون ديبايت

|

الاثنين 02 آب 2021

"المهلة غير مفتوحة وفهمكم بكفاية" بهذه الكلمات أنهى رئيس الحكومة المكلف نجيب ميقاتي حواره مع الاعلاميين في قصر بعبدا بعد لقائه رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون، الذي لم يتجاوز النصف ساعة، مُعلنًا بطريقة واضحة عدم التوصل الى اتفاق حول العقد التي تحكم تشكيل الحكومة، لا سيما تشديده على إبقاء التوزيع الطائفي المعتمد للحقائب الوزارية.

وبوجهٍ "متجهم" خرج الرئيس ميقاتي من الإجتماع الرابع، مُعلنًا ان "ارتباطات الرئيس عون ستحول دون اللقاء غداً على ان يلتقيه يوم الخميس".

Mikati wants to take MOI and MOJ and give Berri MOF .... so PMA told him to go f.....k himself.... this is why he got upset:lol:

Raficoo

If there's no positive news in Thursday's upcoming meeting, Mikati should just resign tbh. This country can't afford another 9 month merry-go-round that drags it deeper into hell than it already is in.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He r
If there's no positive news in Thursday's upcoming meeting, Mikati should just resign tbh. This country can't afford another 9 month merry-go-round that drags it deeper into hell than it already is in.
He resigns and then what? We start the same circus with Tamam Salam?

Status
Not open for further replies.