The French Initiative [BREAKING: Mikati's New Government]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
The Night Chronicle of Toni

So the 3 musketeers of the animal kingdom of Aoun today declared that Lebanese are allowed to submit through impact a demand for a social card giving 93 dollars for each poor family; the money will be paid with Lebanon IMF credit ( 860 million dollars) and the world bank loan for roads in Lebanon ( 300 millions dollars).
Probably they will pay with Lebanese pounds because The international community will not let the thieves get their hands on the dollars.
There is only the bad and the ugly in Aoun Bassil Banana Hell Republic.
Dr Geagea is the Good Clean Cowboy here
Bad = Bassil
Ugly =Aoun
Good = Geagea
Why do you refer to yourself in the 3rd person

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Forget about debt etc, please make the turkish ships make sense to me… or fighting tooth and nail to keep subsidies when we know it’s causing massive smuggling and outflow of wealth to Syria… please explain these fantastic 3ahd policies
We are in a debt crisis but let's "forget about debt etc"... you can't make that shit up looooooooooooool

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
We are in a debt crisis but let's "forget about debt etc"... you can't make that shit up looooooooooooool
We are in a debt crisis because we have an illegitimate government that was unwilling to negotiate with the west and international community, who are more than eager to prevent another immigration crisis in europe.

courtesy of aoun and hezb we are now a nation among the esteemed alliance of iran, north korea, syria, and venezuela

We defaulted on our loans because we are ruled by a terrorist military dictatorship that calls the shots for us through their puppet president

okay okay 👌

flag-waver

The debt and ponzi was terrible no doubt. However aoun bassil and hezbs actions during the crisis proves that they are just as criminal and on top of that murderous people

As you know I don’t disagree with you. All was involved and all took the Lebanese people for a ride. People were happy. They placed 100 mil in the bank and were getting 15% returns on them. Same as any broken country. These 2 parties upped the ante and kept on spending and spending on stupid things creating more debt on the state. One day public wage rise, one day some stupid electricity money, some day transportation hikes, and the rest.

flag-waver

We are in a debt crisis because we have an illegitimate government that was unwilling to negotiate with the west and international community, who are more than eager to prevent another immigration crisis in europe.

courtesy of aoun and hezb we are now a nation among the esteemed alliance of iran, north korea, syria, and venezuela

We defaulted on our loans because we are ruled by a terrorist military dictatorship that calls the shots for us through their puppet president

okay okay 👌

The Lebanese populace are also to blame and should rectify the issue in the elections. Having HA take over the state and allowing them to have a parliament majority is a big mistake. They made a big deal about the sunni opposition and them having a minister and then just forgot about them. This is not how a state is run.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member

okay okay 👌
And that out of control debt came from... (drum rolls) a bridge building exercise looooooool

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
And that out of control debt came from... (drum rolls) a bridge building exercise looooooool
131AF723-E2FA-457E-8931-E2C97C6D3FB0.jpeg

Ok and aoun is just as guilty based on your reasoning

ps: this is amateur economics. Why did 2006 not end with people sitting without electricity, food, and medicine? What’s different this time? Well we used to have a functioning economy before our country was handed over to a terrorist militia.

FM, LF, and etc… as bad as they are, if they were in charge when the ponzi crashed we wouldn’t be sitting in the dark for 23 hours.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
View attachment 25010

ps: this is amateur economics. Why did 2006 not end with people sitting without electricity, food, and medicine? What’s different this time? Well we used to have a functioning economy before our country was handed over to a terrorist militia.

FM, LF, and etc… as bad as they are, if they were in charge when the ponzi crashed we wouldn’t be sitting in the dark for 23 hours.
Loooooooooool dude you really got to stop :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Now you're acknowledging the ponzi but saying FM and LF were better at managing it, wahahahahahahahaha!

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
View attachment 25010

Now you're acknowledging the ponzi but saying FM and LF were better at managing it, wahahahahahahahaha!
just a quick TLDR:

ob_07c2d6_slow-motion-water-balloon.gif

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
“Now” I’m acknowledging? Lol…

an orangutan tripping on shrooms would manage the country better than aoun, so yes my statement is true, cry more btw

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
“Now” I’m acknowledging? Lol…

an orangutan tripping on shrooms would manage the country better than aoun, so yes my statement is true, cry more btw
I’ll give you that hands down, Hariri and Gaga are many times better at running a Ponzi scheme than almost anyone else in the Lebanese Republic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Cope harder

few years of power and people are starving to death with no electricity or medicine lmao. L
Doesn’t change anything about the misdeed of your beloved half god, he created this monster and I’m happy you’re finally giving him some of the credit he deserves 😉
Absolutely no one can run his ponzi as well as he did.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Doesn’t change anything about the misdeed of your beloved half god, he created this monster and I’m happy you’re finally giving him some of the credit he deserves 😉
I dont and never cared that much about the hariris… but you get so defensive about aoun and bassil it’s funny. Time to grow up kiddo, they’re all bad

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

okay okay 👌
To be fair, it was the parliament (+R Salameh) who refused the government plan, negotiated with the IMF, not the government. So put the blame on where it needs to be: Kan3an, Adwan, Ali Hassan Khalil, FM rep, Joumblat Rep (not sure how else is in this parliament committee), and Salameh

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
I dont and never cared that much about the hariris… but you get so defensive about aoun and bassil it’s funny. Time to grow up kiddo, they’re all bad
Kiddo, loooool
You’re not only an economics prodigy but an English one too 😂
Sarlak kaza se3a 3am bet bal3et every time we mention Hariri, but now you don’t care about them.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Kiddo, loooool
You’re not only an economics prodigy but an English one too 😂
Sarlak kaza se3a 3am bet bal3et every time we mention Hariri, but now you don’t care about them.
???

First of all, my English is pretty much native (even better) but i dumb it down when speaking on this forum (helping you arabs understand)

second of all, you should get a prescription for those hallucinations, as i never said hariri was some kind of amazing guy, just that he, or really anyone, is a better alternative to what we’re living under hezb and their baabda ghoul.

keep seething little guy ;)

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
???

First of all, my English is pretty much native (even better) but i dumb it down when speaking on this forum (helping you arabs understand)

second of all, you should get a prescription for those hallucinations, as i never said hariri was some kind of amazing guy, just that he, or really anyone, is a better alternative to what we’re living under hezb and their baabda ghoul.

keep seething little guy ;)
Yeah that’s enough for the night, am calling it, thanks for laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.