• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

JB81

Legendary Member
They sacked Diab to name SH or whomever he chooses...2am ba3ason 2al. :lol:

بحبو لي بخوزقن، كيف إذا كان حمودي

طلعو مروان و سقطو وئام

فكرن يلعبو عل الحبلين عحساب حلفائن

Last edited:

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Christians lost the civil war.
Sunnis and Druze lost 7 may 2008 mini-war.
The glorious victors are the Shia.
Ifhamoha ba2a.

Everyone was at their peak at some point, just the way the Shi3a duo are now, and every time the stubbornness of the "strong" at the time lead to a war. These days are the same, and it will be no different than the past if the Shi3a doesn't sober up from their power drunkness.

Eventually it will be the same and change will happen, the question is whether it would be peaceful or not. That depends on whether they will "ykabro 3a2lon" or not.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Israehellists are having fun 3am yetda7ako 3leik. They're keeping you on the alert, but mostly keeping your country in your useless leaders, ideologies and arms grip. Thus, it is your economy that is collapsing not their, it is your people who tremble and seek shelters at the slightest rumbling in the sky, it is your leader who keeps running from hide place to hide place. Hay2tak ma fehmen shi min shi, not only you, thousands like you.. I gave you the simple recipe on how to cook Israhell in hell: make peace with it. Bass mannak 3am testaw3ib.

Actually Good luck to you more than anyone else, you'll be needing it the most the way you're being fooled and megalomania trapped.

And their army is on high alert since over a month. Are you sent here to spread pessimistic propaganda? Our people are not hiding or affraid. Maybe you are. And their people cant feed themselves.

Making peace wont be a bad idea if it is done on our own terms. Otherwise, what these Gulf puppets are doing is surrendering under pressure and symbolically handing Israehell and Trump victory, since those Gulf fiefdoms are not under direct threat, and occupation and refugee presence.

And this enemy you portray as living a paradesical life is a welfare state upheld by American taxpayers money. The moment the US breaks up, and that doesnt look farfetched in the near future, or there is a demographic shift and that doesnt look farfetched in the near future or there is civil war in the US, and that is looking increasingly likely, Israehell wont be able to sustain itself. We know Israehell is an American colony in the Middle East. You can ask your American friends to move the invaders to the US. The US has huge geographic space. Create a Vatican city for the Jews in America, with a barricaded border. You can even recreate for them monuments like the ones they claim in Palestine. Let them live happily thereafter and with no problems. That would be indeed peaceful. Why do they want to live in a hostile and volatile region on another people's land, simply because they follow this or that religion?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Everyone was at their peak at some point, just the way the Shi3a duo are now, and every time the stubbornness of the "strong" at the time lead to a war. These days are the same, and it will be no different than the past if the Shi3a doesn't sober up from their power drunkness.

Eventually it will be the same and change will happen, the question is whether it would be peaceful or not. That depends on whether they will "ykabro 3a2lon" or not.

You need to learn one thing: aggressors always lose. In the above instances you mentioned, the Shia were never the aggressors. They didnt offend anyone or attack anyone. The others did and they lost. Maybe you need to learn that if you repeat those mistakes, you will lose again. Except if you want a Lebanon without the Shia, that means without the South, Dahyeh, Baalbak and Hermel. That would be the type of the only victory you can gain. We dont hold any major posts in the state and you are still envious of us.

For 77 years after independence, the PM post has been occupied by a Sunni.

For 77 years after independence, the presidency has been occupied by a Maronite.

And here we are dragging a ministry.

You guys are the ones who are not sober. You need a little bit harder knock on your heads than May 7. That knock was too gentle and then they all went to Doha and all returned to continue their game. They did not learn a thing.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
This wretched and bigoted guy below is threatening others with war or insecurity. And he doesnt represent except himself on Twitter. Just imagine if this rat was in the place of SHN what he would do. All these rogues who are supportive of peace with Israehell or rather surrender to Israehelli terms imagine that if indeed we do agree to make peace that they would be the sectarian champions of such a deal. America is already prepared to handover Lebanon to Hezbollah or to the Shia if they would accept peace and security for Israehell. That means we would likely see the first Shia president of Lebanon heading to Washington to sign a deal like the Gulf rats are doing, if there would be any such deal with Israehell. We haven't fought and sacrificed our lives to eventually handover the country and our future and lives to sectarian rats and bigots under an apartheid regime and who by the way hate us more than the Zionists do and would do us harm. The same racist regime controlled by corrupt warlords would not be handed over to a single bullet. A law to limit the tenure of members of parliament would be needed and also ministers and the PM as a first step, to clear the garbage. Anyone who has been in parliament for more than 3 tenures of 4 years cant contest again. Any PM who has resigned 2 times or served 8 years cant return. This garbage we are witnessing is because the MPs and PM have no tenure limitation.

Last edited:

BEAST

Legendary Member
You remind me PMA when he challenged the foreign intelligences to prove anything about corruption among his daughters and their husbands. I really believe you are genuine. But unfortunately our state is in all level and everywhere among the highest corrupted countries in the world, in particular in the ministry of justice supposed to supervise the reign of laws.
That is simply not true. Yes, there IS corruption in the Ministry of Justice. Is it the most corrupted ministry in Lebanon, though? I doubt it. Do you even wonder why the Duo are so fixated on the Ministry of Finance and nothing else?

BEAST

Legendary Member
you have got a nice display pic there.. wonder who these are :)
Feel free to go through my post history. I've said countless times in the past (and still admit today) that yes, we owe HA quite a lot. However, it is only normal for the sentiment to change when a) HA decide to play goalie for Berri and b) we've got Shiites threatening us with war and a new May 7th every waking minute. I mean, f*cking hell, man! Bassil called Berri a bully and we had kids in ammo bandoliers threatening Christians on f*cking YouTube!

BEAST

Legendary Member
badna n3ish metel ba3dna bi nafs l duties, rights, and obligations

Very nicely put.

So it is time for regime change. This colonial era apartheid regime made us 2nd class citizens. It was imposed on our grandfathers by your grandfather in bed with the French colonial master. We weren't in agreement when our lands were to he included in your apartheid state. We weren't in agreement when your apartheid system relegated us to second class citizens. You cant do the same on us today. That era is gone. We arent going to accept for anyone to rule over us without our consent. You can nonetheless rule over all of us equally and with our consent and without sectarian grudges, hatred or divisions, and we are not against that. That is the meaning of equal rights. Otherwise, there is no meaning discussing. And since every household has weapons, start calling for everyone to disarm their light weapons which can cause civil or internal unrest. No one is threatening you. We are making our political demands. If you are threatened by political demands of your compatriots, then you are not looking for partners in the same country. You are probably looking for servants. That era isnt today.
... *sigh*. All due respect to you, my man, but I'm afraid this is where I get off your wild ride.

agnostic

Legendary Member
You’re the ones that blew up civilians all over the world from Buenos Aires to Bulgaria.
You are switching the topic. There is a full thread dedicated for this topic.
Now back to the topic here, I retain that you have admitted that the attack against French military position was a regular act of war.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Yes, there IS corruption in the Ministry of Justice. Is it the most corrupted ministry in Lebanon
What did the FPM ministers do to fix it, and how did the others (Berri, etc.) not let them do the needed changes and reforms there

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Feel free to go through my post history. I've said countless times in the past (and still admit today) that yes, we owe HA quite a lot. However, it is only normal for the sentiment to change when a) HA decide to play goalie for Berri and b) we've got Shiites threatening us with war and a new May 7th every waking minute. I mean, f*cking hell, man! Bassil called Berri a bully and we had kids in ammo bandoliers threatening Christians on f*cking YouTube!

Soueid just promised us with war and foreign muscles. Should we feel sad or happy? 😄

We dont threaten. We only warn the rogues. If you are clean and not among them and with us, what are you complaining about? Who's promising you anything bad?

agnostic

Legendary Member
The best solution now for Lebanon is to have Diab nominated again and be given more power. And all those like the dismissed FPM ministers, who are influenced by the dictates of foreign powers and their sanctions should remain out of the government.

Let's be Lebanese, and give trust and power to the honest Lebanese Mustapha to fix the mess instead of putting our heads in the hands of the Foreign Emmanuel.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Eh why not, I don't see any problem giving the MoF to a Shi3i that is anti-amal / anti-HA. I hope Macron shares the same opinion.
How about you Rafi? Are you OK with a totally independent or even Amal/HA opposing Shia guy for the MoF? Isn't this what you've been asking for in this thread? Just a Shia, no matter who?