• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

oldschool

Call it federalism, partition, sharmata, secularism, atheism, islamic state, islamic republic, Islamic kingdom, crusader monarchy, akrateh, whatever term you want to use. Even federalism wont be free of our terms and conditions. We would put forward our terms and conditions on any decision and system. That is because we must be part of the decision making. You want to sideline and marginalize us or else you accuse us of obstruction. That is not fair.

If you want federalism, how about you first push for a referendum in parliament? Or do you want some corrupt clerics and politicians to be the decision makers as usual?

Referendum in parliament? Wtf are u talking about...

Nobody wants to impose anything on you. We don’t want you imposing anything on us. So if you keep doing it we will naturally push for separation.

If your Iranian weapons are enough to occupy all of lebanon and force us into a regime, then sehten aa albak.

Otherwise we will have a say too. And since we cannot seem to agree with saudis and Iran’s people here it’s best to separate. Each one can decide on his own how they will live. I don’t want to live in a society made for thieves like sanioura or a militarized hezballah society.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Did you just call me 2awme soure? 😂

Shaklak mghalbit bil 3inwen my bortoqali friend.

Anyways, mouthalasi is the law of the land and there's not a damn thing you can do about it except follow the advice of ma3touh b3abda: li mish m3ajbo yhajer.

I can't wait for the religious police. It will be a lot of fun watching keserwanis get slapped around by their Shiite daddies.
You call me whatever you want, I call you whatever I want ;)

El 3enwen marouf, Saudi lapdog, my friend.

El mouthelathe wel mouraba3a is even better for mukhsi me3rab.

I can't wait either, watching impotent Geagea getting slapped in his Keserwani home of maarab, would be wonderful. 😍

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Did you just call me 2awme soure? 😂

Shaklak mghalbit bil 3inwen my bortoqali friend.

Anyways, mouthalasi is the law of the land and there's not a damn thing you can do about it except follow the advice of ma3touh b3abda: li mish m3ajbo yhajer.

I can't wait for the religious police. It will be a lot of fun watching keserwanis get slapped around by their Shiite daddies.

You are morally bankrupt.

@SoFP1 Muki changed his username.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Referendum in parliament? Wtf are u talking about...

Nobody wants to impose anything on you. We don’t want you imposing anything on us. So if you keep doing it we will naturally push for separation.

If your Iranian weapons are enough to occupy all of lebanon and force us into a regime, then sehten aa albak.

Otherwise we will have a say too. And since we cannot seem to agree with saudis and Iran’s people here it’s best to separate. Each one can decide on his own how they will live. I don’t want to live in a society made for thieves like sanioura or a militarized hezballah society.

You CAN approve a referendum either in parliament or govt. Let us conduct a referendum on major issues. Let us move from a country of sects led by corrupt clerics and ungodly politicians to a country of citizens. Let us, me and you be the decision maker on everything. Then, every one would have his natural size and undiluted say. We wont be scuttling to grab each other's possession. One Lebanon for all of us equally.

oldschool

So if a referendum asks hezballah to hand over its weapons you would?

Or that finance ministry shouldn’t be with Shiites khalas you’ll stop?

And how can you vote equally when parties get billions from Saudi and Iran to pay salaries for millions of lebanese and own their vote with that money and servicesv

Why is your obsession to impose things on others. Be a decision maker alone for your decisions. You always want to drag others with you.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

I can't wait either, watching impotent Geagea getting slapped in his Keserwani home of maarab, would be wonderful. 😍

He is in Paris.

I heard that thing doesnt stand with him. The engine is faulty. I wonder how Setrida would enjoy the honeymoon in Paris.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
So if a referendum asks hezballah to hand over its weapons you would?

Or that finance ministry shouldn’t be with Shiites khalas you’ll stop?

In principle yes. These two could be among many other decisions or issues or questions.

If you want to ask: should Hezballah hand over its weapons?

We could also ask: should the army commander post be given to any sect?

Or should we adopt a secular regime? Or a civil state? Or an Islamic republic? Or crusader state?

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Eh, I don't care what you call me. Bas for some reason you get upset when called what you are, an Aounist.

Also, once again mghalbit bil 3inwen. Geagea and friends will be slapping you little traitors around, too. Don't think you will escape justice for betraying your community in exchange for seats.

oldschool

In principle yes. These two could be among many other decisions or issues or questions.

If you want to ask: should Hezballah hand over its weapons?

We could also ask: should the army commander post be given to any sect?

Or should we adopt a secular regime? Or a civil state? Or an Islamic republic? Or crusader state?

“In principle”

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Eh, I don't care what you call me. Bas for some reason you get upset when called what you are, an Aounist.

Also, once again mghalbit bil 3inwen. Geagea and friends will be slapping you little traitors around, too. Don't think you will escape justice for betraying your community in exchange for seats.
All i can say is 🤦‍♂️ You had the chance to support your community with Orthodox election law bas mokhsi me3rab withdrew last second cause his Saudi masters told him to. A traitor for a few coins. Geagea, the Judas of the Christian community. :D

Rafidi

Legendary Member
“In principle”

Yes, I said in principle. The next question would arise: to who would the weapons be handed over? To the same politicians who stole people's deposits? They might end up selling the weapons and stuffing the money into their pockets. Should the weapons be returned to its supplier (Iran via Syria)? To a de-sectarianized army?

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Actually, the involvement of Hezballah in the state and in government has reduced their involvement in resistance activities. The more Hezballah becomes a state actor, the less of a militant group they are. This is my observation. Before 2005, we used to hear of frequent skirmishes with the Israehelli army. It isnt happening again. The 2006 war did bring in some balance and deterrence. But so also did Hezballah getting into government. They have the entire country to carry along and so many other aspects of leadership they must take charge of. The more Hezballah becomes a state actor, the more it must act as a state and not as a state within (as some allege) or as a non state actor.
Haha t7amaset eh

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Hizbullah says billo lal Constitution w shrab mayto.

You Aounists are cute talking about Constitution in the face of a terrorist organization.
This is exactly what is wrong with the Christian community. As I was discussing some issues with Rafidi, byiji wa7ad geagaist ahbal, steps in and insults or tries to insult the person arguing with Rafidi. Ya khaye kol khara w 23od 3a janab if you don't have anything supportive to add. Bas no, el 2ew 2ew, ga3ja3ist mentality ma fi 2illa ma yihbila w ya3mel 7alo mahdoum, w houwe, wein? Bil US. Wlak tfou 3ala heik mentality. This is the definition of the cancer that is killing the Christian community in Lebanon.

oldschool

Yes, I said in principle. The next question would arise: to who would the weapons be handed over? To the same politicians who stole people's deposits? They might end up selling the weapons and stuffing the money into their pockets. Should the weapons be returned to its supplier (Iran via Syria)? To a de-sectarianized army?

You said referendum. What if the majority says that you should hand them to Israel and go kiss their feet?

Aw you only speak of majority when it suits you because you think Iran financing many babies per family will make you sole rulers one day?

You want a central bank and army head position and use demographics to rule, separate and have your own army head and bank and do whatever you want.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You said referendum. What if the majority says that you should hand them to Israel and go kiss their feet?

Then we hand them over and kiss their feet and even suck on Netanyahu's wrinkled b***.

What do you understand by referendum?

Aw you only speak of majority when it suits you because you think Iran financing many babies per family will make you sole rulers one day?

My engine works efficiently. But Iran hasn't financed me to make babies. Why? I wont mind getting the finance to make babies. Even up to 50 babies.

And what's wrong with making babies? Are all Maronites having engine problem like Geagea?

You want a central bank and army head position and use demographics to rule, separate and have your own army head and bank and do whatever you want.

I am not asking for any particular post. All posts should be de-sectarianized or de-quotarized. They all should be rotated. And the first and second in command should be from either religion. If the number one is Muslim, then the vice should be Christian. If the number one is Christian, then the deputy should be Muslim. Nothing is wrong with that.