• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

zero

You call him useless, for me he is not useless but for me he completely failed.

The issue is that you are only attacking FPM and you were launching when Bassil was treating Berry of Baltaji.

You are only interested to kick the FPM out regardless of if they are right or wrong.
lol i attack everyone not sure what you're talking about with berri either. i can guarantee you you wont find a post of me defending berri. I want them all out including FPM, but your FPM propaganda teaches you to never hold them accountable when they do wrong. Presidency+ 30 seats in parlaiment and still useless.

You just dont like the fact that you are being paid in your own coins. And the slaps and spanks I give you feel too hot to handle. I understand.

You dont see all the threats on this miserable forum of some people threatening us with their wet dream to send us to Iraq and others threatening with war they cant fight and the sectarian slurs and insults...halla2 we2fet 3alaiyyeh. Khawwen 2ad ma baddak. Bas t2aghelto, ana ma 3endeh diplomasiyyeh. I give you a taste of your medicine but way more bitter. Ana lakum bil mirsad ya sesan ya opportunists ya khewana. Iza bil internet w enza3ajet. Tawwel belak mish sheyef shi ba3ed kamlo 7amraneh. Ma ra7 eskot.

Who is “us” ? You talk like a Lebanese and puts your country on priority? SUPERB

You talk about Iran? Then you have nothing to do with Lebanon and will get hated by all Lebanese

What if tomorrow an entire sect establish the same proximity with Israel ? Won’t you hate them for being traitors to Lebanon ?

Lebanese have nothing to do with Iran and your only link is religious same than the one we have with the Vatican, otherwise we welcome a nice and kind divorce

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It’s only the lebanese population that is suffering, HA is doing fine

For as long as the Iranian dollar bags are being shipped, and currently they're at their lowest delivery rate. Why else do you think they're dying for the MoF? At one point in time, near or far, those poor Persians will have had enough of sending their money to where their own stomachs are not, se3ita khod malla warta. No salaries, no food, no free medicines mean no heaven's gates. Had they been smarter they'd invest now in some juicy political exchange deal for their arms and rockets. One day they may wake up and find them to be as useless as the cruzeiros in 7ammam el Hana chair.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Scary stuff
I know that this guy has connections and has info
How accurate this piece of info is
Only time will tell

SAVO

But we do not trust him with the MOF, he'll sell state assets and increase taxes. Who won't and will safeguard the population? Jame3et Randa. :cigar:

nasrallah will be an excellent resources for marketing companies.
if he for example drink a Juice X cola while he make a speech,,,all shia and pro aoun will buy the drink x it the second day..
so he could make a lot of money from that ..

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
SHN said last night that the reason he insists on participating in the government (and maybe the insistence on having the MOF? I don't remember) is to try to stop any decision that increases taxes on the general population. However, such decrees by the government [TVA increase / selling of state properties / IMF program] will have to pass through parliament first, where the Shia duo can easily block simply by boycotting the session.
Didn't he say his reason was to prevent another May 5th?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The MoF has to do with the nature of our regime. In any future govt formation, give up hope of trying to drag the MoF with us. It will save us all time and wasting energy on a lost cause. The MoF is for the Shia. Simple.
I think it's either the MoF or the 1/3rd.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lebanon is a state of ambiguous laws, rules, tasks, missions and hierarchies. If a President, a Minister, a Mudir 3am or an employee don't want to sign, they may not sign and get no repercussion.

Beside that, having to sign means at least being informed and able to check if there is nothing wrong.
Yes for the last paragraph, no for the first one: there is no ambiguity, the law is clear... and if they don’t sign they should be held liable and sacked.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Scary stuff
I know that this guy has connections and has info
How accurate this piece of info is
Only time will tell

Mr Khalid Mumtaz is known to be very close and well considered by the Safiha. And he is telling us that Israel with USA will very likely attack Lebanon to destroy HA, in case Donald Trump loses the elections, that are going to happen in some 30 days. And he also added that Israel and USA may attack Lebanon before (specially if Trump fears losing the election). For explanation, if USA enters any wars, the command in Chief (Trump) can't be disowned while the country is in war. We can estimate the probability of such attack is around 50%. IMHO it is higher.

The thousands of tons of explosives were brought to Beirut port by a very sophisticated intelligence operation. And only Israel with western assistance could be the one behind that. The explosion was very likely triggered by the Israelis.

And people here keep being obsessed by HA insisting to have the Shias constitutional rights be respected in the cabinet to be formed. I suppose these people, our Christian compatriots, are misguided by some hasbara armies.

In case Israel with USA attack Lebanon, the Lebanese Christians will have very difficult dilemmas to face. In such conditions, I see the current obsessions of the Lebanese Christians to blame HA as similar to the Byzantines's obsessions about the sex of the angels while their capital and their survival was at the stake.

We are living biblical times, and there is no safe path. Better to choose the right path without hesitation.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Israel is already in a lockdown, I doubt they can afford a war.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Yes for the last paragraph, no for the first one: there is no ambiguity, the law is clear... and if they don’t sign they should be held liable and sacked.

I am speaking about the application of the laws and us et coutumes. In addition, I won't be surprised if there are illegal and unconstitutional decrees neutralizing the application of bothering laws and constitution articles...