• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

agnostic

Legendary Member
Shifleh Shou bi 2oul 3an wizarit il melieh allah... or did you only cut this part to not show how the MoF is always Shiite?

<<
أ- تمثل الطوائف بصورة عادلة في تشكيل الوزارة.
ب- تلغي قاعدة التمثيل الطائفي ويعتمد الاختصاص والكفاءة في الوظائف العامة والقضاء والمؤسسات العسكرية والأمنية والمؤسسات العامة والمختلطة، وفقاً لمقتضيات الوفاق الوطني، باستثناء وظائف الفئة الأولى فيها، وفي ما يعادل الفئة الأولى فيها، وتكون هذه الوظائف مناصفة بين المسيحيين والمسلمين دون تخصيص أي وظيفة لأي طائفة مع التقيد بمبدأي الاختصاص والكفاءة».
>>

Same than Head of the Army and Governor of BDL being always Maronite.

PS: All indicate that here is war and no government soon. And I accept someone like Charbel Nahhas as MoF.

NewLeb

Well, i would need some time to think over this question. Would that be alright with you?

But you can actually help me out and give me ideas. The MoF was in the hands of the Hariri minions for 25 years or more. We got a debt of over 100 billion and lots of billions stolen. What difference did they make to want to usurp it again just after two years of reclaiming it from their usurpation? Let us do a quarter of the ugly deeds they did and give us 12 years before you can ask such a question to us.
Well, i would need some time to think over this question. Would that be alright with you?

But you can actually help me out and give me ideas. The MoF was in the hands of the Hariri minions for 25 years or more. We got a debt of over 100 billion and lots of billions stolen. What difference did they make to want to usurp it again just after two years of reclaiming it from their usurpation? Let us do a quarter of the ugly deeds they did and give us 12 years before you can ask such a question to us.

Yes, and Hezbollah started a useless war that cost Lebanon billions of dollars; not to mention that stupid year-long downtown sit-in, and of course all the other violent and anarchic episodes conducted by the Shitte Duo that scared away all the wealthy Europeans.

Lets face it, every time a country is ruled by an archaic Islamist party, it goes down the tubes. Hezbollah’s core support base is mostly conservative boomers who are offended by every possible thing imaginable. How exactly are these losers beneficial to Lebanon’s economy, besides hosting annual pilgrimages to Qom...?

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Yes, and Hezbollah started a useless war that cost Lebanon billions of dollars; not to mention that stupid year-long downtown sit-in, and of course all the other violent and anarchic episodes conducted by the Shitte Duo that scared away all the wealthy Europeans.

Lets face it, every time a country is ruled by an archaic Islamist party, it goes down the tubes. Hezbollah’s core support base is mostly conservative boomers who are offended by every possible thing imaginable. How exactly are these losers beneficial to Lebanon’s economy, besides hosting annual pilgrimages to Qom...?

How has your existence and that of your generations from Adam been beneficial to Lebanon?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Mr Khalid Mumtaz is known to be very close and well considered by the Safiha. And he is telling us that Israel with USA will very likely attack Lebanon to destroy HA, in case Donald Trump loses the elections, that are going to happen in some 30 days. And he also added that Israel and USA may attack Lebanon before (specially if Trump fears losing the election). For explanation, if USA enters any wars, the command in Chief (Trump) can't be disowned while the country is in war. We can estimate the probability of such attack is around 50%. IMHO it is higher.

The thousands of tons of explosives were brought to Beirut port by a very sophisticated intelligence operation. And only Israel with western assistance could be the one behind that. The explosion was very likely triggered by the Israelis.

And people here keep being obsessed by HA insisting to have the Shias constitutional rights be respected in the cabinet to be formed. I suppose these people, our Christian compatriots, are misguided by some hasbara armies.

In case Israel with USA attack Lebanon, the Lebanese Christians will have very difficult dilemmas to face. In such conditions, I see the current obsessions of the Lebanese Christians to blame HA as similar to the Byzantines's obsessions about the sex of the angels while their capital and their survival was at the stake.

We are living biblical times, and there is no safe path. Better to choose the right path without hesitation.

It is just not feasible for the Americans. They have no real interests in getting into such muddy waters, except for Israehell. And the Israehellis will have to bear the repercussions of any such adventure for many years to come with or without Trump. If Trump loses and he escalates and lead to a war, he might be heading to prison after the war or after he hands over. I expect Biden to do that especially if it escalates into a regional war where Americans become targets in the region. Any such war that targets a major player in the resistance axis could drag on for many months and it can potentially plunge the entire region into conflict and other players will likely try to take advantage of the situation, especially knowing that Trump would be an outgoing president. They will try to maximize his loses and make him bear the consequences of his actions, even if it is going to be devastating for us as well. It is will catastrophic for both sides and Israehell might not come out of it in the same way it entered into it. It would be a huge gamble. If a war is imposed, the resistance camp would basically have nothing to lose. It would be a diehard battle for them to ensure they win or at least not lose or to reduce their damage or control it by inflicting heavy loses on the opposing camp.

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
It is just not feasible for the Americans. They have no real interests in getting into such muddy waters, except for Israehell. And the Israehellis will have to bear the repercussions of any such adventure for many years to come with or without Trump. If Trump loses and he escalates and lead to a war, he might be heading to prison after the war or after he hands over. I expect Biden to do that especially if it escalates into a regional war where Americans become targets in the region. Any such war that targets a major player in the resistance axis could drag on for many months and it can plunge the entire regional into conflict and other players will likely try to take advantage of the situation, especially knowing that Trump would be an outgoing president. They will try to maximize his loses and make him bear the consequences of his actions, even if it is going to be devastating for us as well. It is will catastrophic for both sides.
That's your opinion. I disagree with. And Israel are or are very likely behind the killings of JFK, USS Liberty, the shooting against the soviet Duma in 1990, a hundred of Argentinian Jews, twin towers, Beirut port explosion.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
That's your opinion. I disagree with. And Israel are or are very likely behind the killings of JFK, USS Liberty, the shooting against the soviet Duma in 1990, a hundred of Argentinian Jews, twin towers, Beirut port explosion.

At this point, Trump can start any war. Even one against Canada. Or he can back Israehell into any war. But there is no guaranty he would be around to end it or he can even end one if he starts it, even if he wins, talk less if he loses. The destruction Israehell would experience would be catastrophic if an all out war breaks.

I really dont know how crazy people think. And I hope a war doesnt break because I would not my to see my country destroyed. I expect maximum economic pressure but not war. But if a war is imposed, I am fully behind my country and whoever would be defending the country to ensure we come out on top and we will.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Some speak about plans for a devastating war to happen soon that will be launched by Israel and USA against Lebanon (at least Shia areas + corridors to Syria + some civilian sites like power plants) to destroy HA. In this context :

1. the last propaganda campaign about HA stocking weapons among the civilians may have aimed to justify the butchery to happen, in blaming it to HA stocking missiles in residential areas

2. the huge explosion in the port shows the complete lack of scruple of those who brought the thousands of tonnes of explosives, and the level of violence that is going to be applied

3. such war will be highly devastating if it happens because the US have to show their military superiority in these times where China is seriously Challenging the US as the leader of the World

4. The campaign to incite sectarian tensions between Shias and the rest of the Lebanese is very likely provoked to get support from the Lebanese against HA and also to make the killing of Shia and non Shia civilians be blamed on HA

In reaction, we the Lebanese should now avoid sectarian tensions. HA ask nobody to stand with them but only to stay aside and not stab.

NewLeb

In reaction, we the Lebanese should now avoid sectarian tensions. HA ask nobody to stand with them but only to stay aside and not stab.

Oh, no one is looking to stand with HA. It’s just that their stupid actions end up getting all of Lebanon blown up, so maybe it’s time for them to “stay aside.”

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I've forgot to add that such war has to be first manufactured to "market" it to the American people and specially in these electoral times.

Israehell will not go to war when the results of the war will not favor it. 2006 was a miscalculation. Any war today will be another miscalculation that will see them humiliated. And if they have any upper hand or chance to win, the war will drag on and turn regional to cause them maximum damage. So I think this talk about war is to intimidate and threaten for them to get gains through negotiations, especially the maritime border.