• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In reaction, we the Lebanese should now avoid sectarian tensions. HA ask nobody to stand with them but only to stay aside and not stab.
This is rubbish! Shou you are going to go to a battle ground 3ala janab and fight? Our houses will get bombed, our power plants will get bombed, our families, friends will die! Shou sit aside ya3neh? We won’t sit aside and we are trying to avoid a Bloody war...! You and the other power hungry billionaire boys club of former prime ministers are leading the country to war, you can’t ask us to sit aside, and you certainly can’t ask us to support you if you don’t give peace a chance!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Scary stuff
I know that this guy has connections and has info
How accurate this piece of info is
Only time will tell

Before you buy into some nobody's cyber story, think for yourself: why would Israel want to wage war against Lebanon and HA, while HA is already engaged in Lebanon's moving sands and helping destroy Lebanon from the inside by just being what it is?

Read my lips: apart from the 2art 7ake and hollow speeches to reclaim Al Quds, as long as HA 2e3id 3a2el and is doing nothing to disturb Israel's peace, but everything to mess up our internal sectarian businesses, Israel is just happy and fine. HA is doing Israel the greatest favor it can dream of by only being a rogue statelett inside the state, the cancer on the inside slowly corroding its tissues, day after day, until it self dies.

So, tell me again, why would Israel care about losing one soldier in Lebanon, when it has the ability to monitor HA's most moves everywhere and t7arkesh from time to time bi its arms stockpiles with whatever new technology it needs to test?

If HA is smarter than his average supporters in here, it'd be first to declare war on Israel and not stop until Al Quds is back and most Juice are shipped.

Last edited:

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Before you buy into some nobody's cyber story, think for yourself: why would Israel want to wage war against Lebanon and HA, while HA is already engaged in Lebanon's moving sands and helping destroy Lebanon from the inside by just being what it is?

Read my lips: apart from the 2art 7ake and hollow speeches to reclaim Al Quds, as long as HA 2e3id 3a2el and is doing nothing to disturb Israel's peace, but everything to mess up our internal sectarian businesses, Israel is just happy and fine. HA is doing Israel the greatest favor it can dream of by only being a rogue statelett inside the state, the cancer on the inside slowly corroding its tissues, day after day, until it self dies.

So, tell me again, why would Israel care about losing one soldier in Lebanon, when it has the ability to monitor HA's most moves everywhere and t7arkesh from time to time bi its arms stockpiles with whatever new technology it needs to test?

If HA is smarter than his average supporters in here, it'd be first to declare war on Israel and not stop until Al Quds is back and most Juice are shipped.

There are many factors at play here
Most importantly the fact that both Israel and United states are currently ran by complete lunatics.

Netenyahu would be more than interested to launch a northern campaign hoping to get rid of Hezbollah which is something massive for the Israelis he could sell and leverage politically against his opposition especially that he’s under heavy pressure due to his corruption scandals.
The reason why he could be interested in this right now is the fact that there’s Trump in the white house still and apparently is willing to drag the united states into said adventure which greatly improves the mission’s success chance from an Israeli point of view

As the guy said in the video, this is a one in a looong while chance that they might make use of to get rid of Hezbollah for good and at the same time limit the Iranian influence in the region and pave way for peace treaties with Israel’s neighboring countries.

Again, how accurate all this is
Only time will tell.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There many factors at play here
Most importantly the fact that both Israel and United states are currently ran by complete lunatics.

Netenyahu would be more than interested to launch a northern campaign hoping to get rid of Hezbollah which is something massive for the Israelis he could sell and leverage politically against his opposition.
The reason why he could be interested in this is the fact that there’s Trump in the white house still and apparently is willing to drag the united states into said adventure and greatly improves the mission’s success chance.

As the guy said in the video, this is a one in a looong while chance that they might make use of to get rid of Hezbollah for good and at the same time limit the Iranian influence in the region and pave way for peace treaties with Israel’s neighboring countries.

Again, how accurate all this is
Only time will tell.

You're still missing the point.
Why would getting rid of HA, if even possible without having to go full ground invasion, be of any strategic or tactical interest for Israel? HA may be laying low at its borders, bass baddoun el sitra, they also like it that way, using Israel as an eternal excuse for keeping to their arms, looking strong and ballooning khotabet ranneneh against it, but that's just all about it.

Israel is also fine, enjoying peace at its northern borders. What more would Netnanyahell wish? Definitely not a war for which the outcome is always uncertain. Even a victory in such war with high casualties could cost him politically.

There's no logic in waging war against an enemy that's doing itself (meaning Lebanon) without your intervention but from b3eed la b3eed..

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
You're still missing the point.
Why would getting rid of HA, if even possible without having to go full ground invasion, be of any strategic or tactical interest for Israel? HA may be laying low at its borders, bass baddoun el sitra, they also like it that way, using Israel as an eternal excuse for keeping to their arms, looking strong and ballooning khotabet ranneneh against it, but that's just all about it.

Israel is also fine, enjoying peace at its northern borders. What more would Netnanyahell wish? Definitely not a war for which the outcome is always uncertain. Even a victory in such war with high casualties could cost him politically.

There's no logic in waging war against an enemy that doing itself without your intervention but from b3eed la b3eed..

And who said that the operation shouldn’t include a full scale ground invasion ?

I already explained to you why Netenyahu could be interested in such campaign even though he’s enjoying peace as you said.
Netenyahu keeps bringing up Hezbollah’s missiles and is leveraging this internally to spread fear in between the israelis in an attempt to justify any future invasion he could be planning for. Call it Iraq 2.0

Netenyahu is looking to score points against his opposition, maybe Lebanon could be his winning card (in his point of view) while Trump still sits in the white house.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And who said that the operation shouldn’t include a full scale ground invasion ?

I already explained to you why Netenyahu could be interested in such campaign even though he’s enjoying peace as you said.
Netenyahu keeps bringing up Hezbollah’s missiles and is leveraging this internally to spread fear in between the israelis in an attempt to justify any future invasion he could be planning for. Call it Iraq 2.0

Netenyahu is looking to score points against his opposition, maybe Lebanon could be his winning card (in his point of view) while Trump still sits in the white house.

If anything, the war game against Lebanon has taught the Israelis that they can't take anything for granted, rather the opposite. Why do you think they withdrew in the first place?

Israelis think strategically, long term. They didn't need to bomb or invade Syria or Iraq, the inhabitants of these countries did all the work by themselves. So will Lebanon. Israel is not interested in destroying HA, rather Lebanon, and if HA is doing the job on her behalf, fine. Why bother lose soldiers when the outcome of such own military adventure remains uncertain? Shou baddak bi Trump terms w ma ba3rif shou, focus further.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Some speak about plans for a devastating war to happen soon that will be launched by Israel and USA against Lebanon (at least Shia areas + corridors to Syria + some civilian sites like power plants) to destroy HA. In this context :

1. the last propaganda campaign about HA stocking weapons among the civilians may have aimed to justify the butchery to happen, in blaming it to HA stocking missiles in residential areas

2. the huge explosion in the port shows the complete lack of scruple of those who brought the thousands of tonnes of explosives, and the level of violence that is going to be applied

3. such war will be highly devastating if it happens because the US have to show their military superiority in these times where China is seriously Challenging the US as the leader of the World

4. The campaign to incite sectarian tensions between Shias and the rest of the Lebanese is very likely provoked to get support from the Lebanese against HA and also to make the killing of Shia and non Shia civilians be blamed on HA

In reaction, we the Lebanese should now avoid sectarian tensions. HA ask nobody to stand with them but only to stay aside and not stab.
If it wasn't for Corona screwing up Israel, I would have said now is the best time for Israel to start a war to precipitate the collapse of the country, making Lebanese choose between starvation and offering Hezbollah's head on a silver platter to Israel.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
If anything, the war game against Lebanon has taught the Israelis that they can't take anything for granted, rather the opposite. Why do you think they withdrew in the first place?

Israelis think strategically, long term. They didn't need to bomb or invade Syria or Iraq, the inhabitants of these countries did all the work by themselves. So will Lebanon. Israel is not interested in destroying HA, rather Lebanon, and if HA is doing the job on her behalf, fine. Why bother lose soldiers when the outcome of such own military adventure remains uncertain? Shou baddak bi Trump terms w ma ba3rif shou, focus further.

Granted

The continuous meddling and the reveal of Hezbollah's guided missiles depots and factories locations by Netanyahu is fishy to say the least and will only serve 1 of 2 purposes
either:
To spread fear in between the Lebanese and an attempt to destabilize the country especially after what happened at the port and in the south.
OR an attempt to spread fear in between the Israelis and later on to be used as a justification for any future invasion that might reach Beirut.
Or even both, ya3neh one leads to the other.

Add to that the rush by Hezbollah to deny and bring cameras to said locations, to me means that Hezbollah feel that their neck is on the line be it internally or they already know that something is being cooked externally that involves them.

Do not get surprised if one day in the not so far future, some random missile gets launched from our territory hitting accurate targets in the Israeli interior thus initiating the whole thing.

There is a chance for an invasion and war
is it 100%? nobody said that
Is it 0%? Absolutely not as you're trying to imply.

But only time will tell.

elias-aj

Legendary Member
If it wasn't for Corona screwing up Israel, I would have said now is the best time for Israel to start a war to precipitate the collapse of the country, making Lebanese choose between starvation and offering Hezbollah's head on a silver platter to Israel.

Israelis are not stupid. They don't have anything else to do but to sit and watch the country's collapse. Starting a war against Lebanon now might, on the contrary, create a new momentum in HA's favor. And would be costly as they will necessarily have to sustain heavy material and human losses that no reason could justify (even from their point of view).

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

And given the luxury of choice if available, what would YOU choose as Lebanese? Starve yourself and die or offer HA's head ma3 kibbeyit shai (notwithstanding how you figured this offering thing is practically realized)

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And given the luxury of choice if available, what would YOU choose as Lebanese? Starve yourself and die or offer HA's head ma3 kibbeyit shai (notwithstanding how you figured this offering thing is practically realized)
I don't live in Lebanon so I can't answer, but must people will opt to offer Hezbollah's head to Israe and surrenderl.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

I dont why some of you think if Israehell starts a war today the outcome would be different from the outcome of the 2006, if not worse.

Hezballah is in a position of power. The US and Israehell, if any compromises would be made, would have to handover the heads of it's own puppets and rogues in Lebanon on a platter of gold. That means their job is over and they are useless. That is what reaching comprise, dialogue - whether direct or indirect would mean. The future belongs to the strong and powerful and to the victors.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I don't live in Lebanon so I can't answer, but must people will opt to offer Hezbollah's head to Israe and surrenderl.

"Those people" do not even have the power or freedom to handover their own heads and you expect them to handover another person's head? Well, if you are counting on the Shia community to betray Hezballah, then you guys are living in another planet. You possibly think we revive Ashura annually for theatrics and with no meaning. We do not betray our leaders, how much more when this leader has sacrificed his flesh and blood for us and he is righteous.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I asked you specifically, so let's say you lived in Lebanon or have family there, what would your choice be?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
"Those people" do not even have the power or freedom to handover their own heads and you expect them to handover another person's head? Well, if you are counting on the Shia community to betray Hezballah, then you guys are living in another planet. You possibly think we revive Ashura annually for theatrics and with no meaning. We do not betray our leaders, how much more when this leader has sacrificed his flesh and blood for us and he is righteous.

"Leader" you say? if you knew in what category I usually put people who chant "bel damm bel rou7 nafdika ya leader" ANY LEADER, including the highest leader of them ALL leaders, meaning ALLAH AL AKBAR, you'd self ignite. :lol:

Rafidi

Legendary Member

And FYI, check the below. These are the FPM angels that want to "fight corruption" against the evil Berri and co.

Those who are corrupt in Lebanon and we know they are, are not always shouting about fighting corruption and blackmailing us about fighting corruption.

But there is a party in Lebanon whose leaders are power hungry and they want to grab all state posts and we know they are corrupt but they think we do know. All the noise they're making is in order to have a share of the loot for themselves.

Their leader travelled on a private jet. When asked whose private jet, he replied that his friend gave him the private jet to use to attend a summit in Switzerland. And he didnt know that is actually corruption. He is receiving favors for his personal comfort. Sara3oonah bil fight against corruption.

Last edited:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
"Leader" you say? if you knew in what category I usually put people who chant "bel damm bel rou7 nafdika ya leader" ANY LEADER, including the highest leader of them ALL leaders, meaning ALLAH AL AKBAR, you'd self ignite. :lol:

Your categorization is no standard or yardstick for quality leadership. Bello w shrab mayyeto.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
And FYI, check the below. These are the FPM angels that want to "fight corruption" against the evil Berri and co.

Those who are corrupt in Lebanon and we know they are, are not always shouting about fighting corruption and blackmailing us about fighting corruption.

But there is a party in Lebanon whose leaders are power hungry and they want to grab all state posts and we know they are corrupt but they think we do know. All the noise they're making is in order to have a share of the loot from themselves.

Their leader travelled on a private jet. When asked whose private jet, he replied that his friend gave him the private jet to use to attend a summit in Switzerland. And he didnt know that is actually corruption. He is receiving favors for his personal comfort. Sara3oonah bil fight against corruption.

Rafidi

Legendary Member