• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones!

Great, cause I happen to live in a brick house while yours seems paneled with glass from floor to ceiling :lol:
  1. No matter how many FPMers are proven corrupt will not change an iota to the fact that the mighty defender of your sect will remain a filthy corrupt piece of caca that cost us just recently an additional $16B waste that you and I have to foot the bill for.
  2. Unlike you, I not only refuse to defend their corruption but I strongly encourage them to be tried and jailed if proven guilty with the maximum allowable sentence. To summarize it, "not in my name a-holes"
  3. Was I like you I would have claimed that it's not their fault because Berri forced them to be corrupt, that supporting them is a necessity for the survival of the Christians and that we must resist this foreign conspiracy at all cost

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I think you deserve every "Quality leadership" that makes you shout "bel damm bel rou7 nafdiki ya quality leadership" :lol:

Lesh maz3ooj?

What do you want us to shout?

This slogan is a part of Arab tradition. It is culture. It has nothing to do with making leadership good or bad. You can still have a good leader and chant that slogan for him. That slogan in itself doesnt make a leader good or bad.

But you are limited in your inferiority complex thinking process.

Last edited:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Great, cause I happen to live in a brick house while yours seems paneled with glass from floor to ceiling :lol:
  1. No matter how many FPMers are proven corrupt will not change an iota to the fact that the mighty defender of your sect will remain a filthy corrupt piece of caca that cost us just recently an additional $16B waste that you and I have to foot the bill for.
  2. Unlike you, I not only refuse to defend their corruption but I strongly encourage them to be tried and jailed if proven guilty with the maximum allowable sentence. To summarize it, "not in my name a-holes"
  3. Was I like you I would have claimed that it's not their fault because Berri forced them to be corrupt, that supporting them is a necessity for the survival of the Christians and that we must resist this foreign conspiracy at all cost

You were just accusing me of whataboutism. This hypocrisy that comes from you guys stinks.

Take action against them at the party level. Expel them or suspend their membership until they are proven innocent. That is how a decent party claiming to fight corruption should act. In the end, you will realize that even your party leader might need or might have to be suspended.

You dont need to turn the discussion sectarian and show us how decent you are. Berri is not the mighty defender of my sect. The mighty defender of my sect is God the Almigty. And yes, Berri's corruption doesnt mean you are innocent either. But at least Berri is not always making noise about corruption.

Your representatives are humans and they love wealth like any other. They can steal too. They're not angels. The fight against corruption should not be the exclusive reserve for any one individual, sect or party. There are thieves and good people in every sect and in every party. What we need are the laws, an independent and empowered judiciary; an independent judiciary whose judges are not appointed by sectarian leaders. Justice should be served without fear or favor. But not in Lebanon, whose people are champions of discrimination and the mentality of ness bsmaneh w ness bzeit.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
You were just accusing me of whataboutism. This hypocrisy that comes from you guys stinks.

Take action against them at the party level. Expel them or suspend their membership until they are proven innocent. That is how a decent party claiming to fight corruption should act. In the end, you will realize that even your party leader might need or might have to be suspended.

You dont need to turn the discussion sectarian and show us how decent you are. Berri is not the mighty defender of my sect. The mighty defender of my sect is God the Almigty. And yes, Berri corrupt doesnt mean you are innocent either. But at least Berri is not always making noise about corruption. Your representatives are humans and love wealth like any other. They can steal too. They're not angels. The fight against corruption should not be the exclusive reserve for any one individual, sect or party. There are thieves and good people in every sect and in every party. What we need and the laws, an independent and empowered judiciary and an independent judiciary whose judges are not appointed sectatian leaders. Justice should be served without fear or favor. But not in Lebanon, whose people are champions of discrimination and mentality of ness bsmaneh w ness bzeit.
Yeah, nope, still stinking of whataboutism... Loool!

Rafidi

Legendary Member
This is not abnormal... Berri being accused of widespread corruption not withstanding... what is abnormal is for the president not clearly telling everybody, HA included, he doesn’t need help in preserving his prerogatives in forming a government...

Our friend @Walidos Is preaching about corruption in another thread at this moment. FPMers are good in seeing the sawdust in the eyes of others but not the plank on their own eyes. Start by fighting corruption in your own party. Anyone accused of corruption, suspend his membership until he is cleared of any wrong doing. Dont pretend you are all angels and only others are capable of going corrupt while you are immune or infallible.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lesh maz3ooj?

What do you want us to shout?

This slogan is a part of Arab tradition. It is culture. It has nothing to do with making leadership good or bad. You can still have a good leader and chant that slogan for him. That slogan in itself doesnt make a leader good or bad.
Shou betkhabiss, mesh 3ala ba3dak el yom. :cigar: So, plz confirm, I need to know you're alright: your me3zeh shouts declaring you're ready to sacrifice your soul and blood to protect your leader, is culture, and...
But you are limited in your inferiority complex thinking process.
me, having the laugh of my life over your silly shouts, become limited in my inferiority complex before your backwardness? :oops:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Shou betkhabiss, mesh 3ala ba3dak el yom. :cigar: So, plz confirm, I need to know you're alright: your me3zeh shouts declaring you're ready to sacrifice your soul and blood to protect your leader, is culture, and...

me, having the laugh of my life over your silly shouts, become limited in my inferiority complex before your backwardness? :oops:

Which other people have this same slogan or chant? Only Arabs.

Do other cultures have similar ways of expressing their loyalty to their country or leaders? Perhaps, yes.

You can call it me3zeh shouts or whatever...it doesnt make it so.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I dont why some of you think if Israehell starts a war today the outcome would be different from the outcome of the 2006, if not worse.

Hezballah is in a position of power. The US and Israehell, if any compromises would be made, would have to handover the heads of it's own puppets and rogues in Lebanon on a platter of gold. That means their job is over and they are useless. That is what reaching comprise, dialogue - whether direct or indirect would mean. The future belongs to the strong and powerful and to the victors.
They may hope to turn the people on Hezbollah.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
"Those people" do not even have the power or freedom to handover their own heads and you expect them to handover another person's head? Well, if you are counting on the Shia community to betray Hezballah, then you guys are living in another planet. You possibly think we revive Ashura annually for theatrics and with no meaning. We do not betray our leaders, how much more when this leader has sacrificed his flesh and blood for us and he is righteous.
I am not talking about Shias, but the other sects.

agnostic

Legendary Member
This is rubbish! Shou you are going to go to a battle ground 3ala janab and fight? Our houses will get bombed, our power plants will get bombed, our families, friends will die! Shou sit aside ya3neh? We won’t sit aside and we are trying to avoid a Bloody war...! You and the other power hungry billionaire boys club of former prime ministers are leading the country to war, you can’t ask us to sit aside, and you certainly can’t ask us to support you if you don’t give peace a chance!

1. Lebanese Christians can't change anything
2 The "other power hungry billionaire boys club of former prime ministers" are allied with the West and the Batrak
3. I repeat you that we HA don't ask any support
4. Nobody is impeding you from bringing peace. The only suggested peace is simply a total reddition that majority of the Lebanese refuse.

oldschool

I didn't check it, but why?

Man they posted some kind of excel that they wrote with her name and two transfer dates. They wrote the number of the Swiss bank wrong, in reverse (because they were using Arabic setting or wrote it wrong) w tele3 ma3on Korea country code.

W kamen they didn’t mention the lebanese bank that she supposedly sent from...

W the Swiss bank that they named is a canton bank that some said only takes accounts from residents of that canton.

W anyway the Swiss bank denied it on twitter and said this “document” is fake.

Check it out on twitter it’s hilarious