• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Elementaire. We are negotiating via US and UN intermediaries the usurper entity. :cigar: :)

"Negotiating via"
but Negotiating with who ??

Anyway, i'm hearing that the negotiations could be direct even
a table with Lebanese on one side and the Israelis on the other with american/UN presence

we'll see

Long story short
this is a clear indicator that Hezbollah caved under the american pressure and will provide concessions in return HA save himself an american/israeli war.

I even think that Hezbollah struck a deal with the americans
mark my words, HA will shrink to a local player in the Lebanese scene and it will turn into a militia that terrorizes the Lebanese continuously while Israel watches from afar.

agnostic

Legendary Member
"Negotiating via"
but Negotiating with who ??

Anyway, i'm hearing that the negotiations could be direct even
a table with Lebanese on one side and the Israelis on the other with american/UN presence

we'll see

Long story short
this is a clear indicator that Hezbollah caved under the american pressure and will provide concessions in return HA save himself an american/israeli war.

I even think that Hezbollah struck a deal with the americans
mark my words, HA will shrink to a local player in the Lebanese scene and it will turn into a militia that terrorizes the Lebanese continuously while Israel watches from afar.
- <<"Negotiating via"
but Negotiating with who ??>>

With the usurper entity

- Before the end of 2021, Americans will leave our region of West Asia. Wa2ina ghadan linaZdhirihi qarib

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
- <<"Negotiating via"
but Negotiating with who ??>>

With the usurper entity

- Before the end of 2021, Americans will leave our region of West Asia. Wa2ina ghadan linaZdhirihi qarib

Of course
they'll leave after the mission is accomplished
Israel is safe and the whole surrounding region is ready to sign treaties, one country after the other.
Trump's operation in the middle east turned to be a major success.

HA had 1 of 2 solutions
cave to the french and lose his presence in the government
or cave to the americans, and provide concessions in return for 'still unknown' leverage in the Lebanese interior (possibly a new system) as well as the other well needed aid.

I pray for Lebanon.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Of course
Israel is safe and the whole surrounding region is ready to sign treaties, one country after the other.

HA had 1 of 2 solutions
or cave to the americans, and provide concessions in return for 'still unknown' leverage in the Lebanese interior (possibly a new system) as well as the other well needed aid.

I pray for Lebanon.

- MBS won't see the crown. When his father salman passes away, Saudi Arabia will crumble, Saudi family and the Americans will leave. Shias believe that.

- HA are not the kind to forget its huge human sacrifices for the sake of some worldly advantages nor by fear of any armies.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
- MBS won't see the crown. When his father salman passes away, Saudi Arabia will crumble, Saudi family and the Americans will leave. Shias believe that.

- HA are not the kind to forget its huge human sacrifices for the sake of some worldly advantages nor by fear of any armies.

Wishful thinking.
Khalas it is clear that US and Israelis run the region with their pinky
Unfortunately Hezbollah is now our own internal problem now.

I pray for Lebanon.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Of course

HA had 1 of 2 solutions

I pray for Lebanon.

With Lebanese like you and political prostitutes like Fares Soueid, Daou, and the Gmayyel rats and the Northern dawaesh, and the Saudi kleptocrats, and others both in suits and in religious garb, I personally, will sell my mother and sister and wife and daughter to the Americans just to **** you up and make sure you remain under my feet. Tfooo 3a 2arafkon.

If Hezballah has made concessions to the Americans for unrestricted, unlimited and complete leverage internally, then mabrook for the pragmatism. That means for about 2000 years of persecution, starting with our ancestors, we finally have our land to ourselves after many conquerors and their local accomplices, your likes, tried to marginalize and eliminate us. In that case you should be happy that your master, Zionistan is happy. But you will realize in the end that you were nothing more than tools or a disposable means to an end. The struggle you were used for to fight against us was never for your own sake or your own interests. In the end, the decision and spoils are for the strong to make and share and agree on.

Hezballah has no choice than to talk to the Americans and the same with the Iranians. And also, the Americans have no choice than to talk to the Iranians and Hezballah, both of whom can turn the Middle East into a living hell if they will. And I am fully supportive of such dialogue and negotiations between us and the Americans that will lead to meaningful, reasonable and calculated compromises. El camel breeders and their puppets mish ashtar minnah.

Last edited:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The Americans will never leave. The US is populated by too many evangelicals for that to ever happen. ;)

The evangelicals can feel free to go to Saudi Arabia and convert Ibn Salman. Or to Israehell to prepare the Jews and convert them into Christianity "to prepare the way" for the second coming of Jesus.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
With Lebanese like you and political prostitutes like Fares Soueid, Daou, and the Gmayyel rats and the Northern dawaesh, and the Saudi kleptocrats, and others both in suits and in religious garb, I personally, will sell my mother and sister and wife and daughter to the Americans just to **** you up and make sure you remain under my feet. Tfooo 3a 2arafkon.

If Hezballah has made concessions to the Americans for unrestricted, unlimited and complex leverage internally, then mabrook for the pragmatism. That means for about 2000 years of persecution, starting with our ancestors, we finally have our land to ourselves after many conquerors and their local accomplices, your likes, tried to marginalize and eliminate us. In that case you should be happy that your master, Zionistan is happy. But you will realize in the end that you were nothing more than tools or a disposable means to an end. The struggle you were used to fight was never for your own sake or your own interests. In the end, the decision and spoils are for the strong to make and share and agree on.

Hezballah has no choice than to talk to the Americans and the same with the Iranians. And also, the Americans have no choice than to talk to the Iranians and Hezballah, both of whom can turn the Middle East into a living hell if they will. And I am fully supportive of such dialogue and negotiations between us and the Americans that will lead to meaningful, reasonable and calculated compromises. El camel breeders and their puppets mish ashtar minnah.

Akel khara
start to finish.

I agree with 'Hezballah has no choice than to talk to the Americans'
which confirms what i've been saying and triggered you for no reason
yalla go tabbe3 with Israel 3al saket. LOL

NewLeb

The evangelicals can feel free to go to Saudi Arabia and convert Ibn Salman. Or to Israehell to prepare the Jews and convert them into Christianity "to prepare the way" for the second coming of Jesus.

Lebanon is connected to the above. Did Jesus not traverse on Phoenician land?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Akel khara
start to finish.

I agree with 'Hezballah has no choice than to talk to the Americans'
which confirms what i've been saying and triggered you for no reason
yalla go tabbe3 with Israel 3al saket. LOL

El Zionist Afdal minnak.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
... I personally, will sell my mother and sister and wife and daughter to the Americans just to **** you up and make sure you remain under my feet. Tfooo 3a 2arafkon.

Did you know that for every word you wrote ☝️ I calculated your heart rate was increasing by a factor of 2, causing you to finally self ignite before turning you into a piece of fa7meh, good only to light a nafas argileh with?

If life in Germany sucks that much ya Rafidi, 3millak shi 50 pushups w 30 za7feh na7wa Al Quds barkeh betraffih 3an 7alak :lol: I truly recommend exercises for the feel good endorphins.

If Hezballah has made concessions to the Americans for unrestricted, unlimited and complete leverage internally, then mabrook for the pragmatism. That means for about 2000 years of persecution, starting with our ancestors, we finally have our land to ourselves after many conquerors and their local accomplices, your likes, tried to marginalize and eliminate us. In that case you should be happy that your master, Zionistan is happy. But you will realize in the end that you were nothing more than tools or a disposable means to an end. The struggle you were used for to fight against us was never for your own sake or your own interests. In the end, the decision and spoils are for the strong to make and share and agree on.

The Americans can talk add ma baddak, with Iranians and even directly with you. But keep in mind: do not trust them, especially when they talk, especially with you. Because those people have a time counter. They keep an eye on it as it ticks down the minute when they deliver HA the overdue payback for their some 250 marines killed in sleep in 1983 at Beirut airport's suicide bombing. Apparently you have no clue about how those people's memory operates and their evil minds work.

In your shoes, I'd leave just a small space to doubt my invincibility, the wise Al Imamou Ali wouldn't approve of such ja7shaneh. Cool it down, HA is an ant on the table of great powers. Its size is Lebanese size, your safest mode is humility and I repeat my advise: Sell those arms for a fat political price, HA's plan B, now, before they become worthless and hurt you more.