• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

• 12:40

مصادر مطلعة للـOTV: الرئيس عون تواصل مع الرئيس بري قبل تحديد موعد الاستشارات النيابية الملزمة وابلغه بالامر

• 12:22

جنبلاط يشيد بخطوة الرئيس عون تتمة

• 12:05

جنبلاط للـOTV: دعوة رئيس الجمهورية للاستشارات هي من صلب الدستور وعلى النواب اخراج البلد من الفراغ
  • +++
  • @LBpresidency​

·
    3h

الرئيس عون حدد يوم الخميس ١٥ تشرين الاول الجاري موعدا لاجراء الاستشارات النيابية لتكليف شخصية تشكيل الحكومة الجديدة

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

11:00

مصادر المستقبل للـOTV:
- حسنا فعل رئيس الجمهورية بدعوته للاستشارات فلتعط كل كتلة رأيها وبعدها لكل حادث حديث
- عن امكان دعم الحريري لميقاتي : الحريري لا يزال متمسكا بالمبادرة الفرنسية وانجاحها سواء اكان اسم الرئيس الذي قد يتوافق عليه ميقاتي او غيره
- طرح ميقاتي لا يزال الوحيد المتداول به من حيث الشكل كحكومة تكنو سياسية لا التوزيع الطائفي الخاضع للتعديل واسم ميقاتي من الاسماء المرشحة

Danny Z

Legendary Member

11:00

مصادر المستقبل للـOTV:
- حسنا فعل رئيس الجمهورية بدعوته للاستشارات فلتعط كل كتلة رأيها وبعدها لكل حادث حديث
- عن امكان دعم الحريري لميقاتي : الحريري لا يزال متمسكا بالمبادرة الفرنسية وانجاحها سواء اكان اسم الرئيس الذي قد يتوافق عليه ميقاتي او غيره
- طرح ميقاتي لا يزال الوحيد المتداول به من حيث الشكل كحكومة تكنو سياسية لا التوزيع الطائفي الخاضع للتعديل واسم ميقاتي من الاسماء المرشحة
Mikati that that a Lebanese judge has indicted in a corruption case will be named prime minister, this political class has not learned, the more they go against the people wishes the more they will get closer to doom. One day either Lebanon will collapse because they keep going with the same people and the same loosing policies, or the people will revolt violently and Lebanon will fall into chaos after the whole system is uprooted.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I wonder. Do the French really want him? They tried him and he failed.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I do not understand why the Lebanese people are so blind.

Our problem stems from the fact that we, as people, do not have a say in government. We keep bringing back recycled trash to lead us.

The excuse is that Lebanon was meant to be a confessional or sectarian parliamentary system. And says who?

Sovereignty does not belong to the people in Lebanon. It belongs to the sects. A whole mess.

We need to vote for our MPs and senators. And a new electoral law not based on sectarian quotas and based on proportionality should be adopted and taef fully implemented.

The president and all major posts should be elected by the people directly. So we can sack and hold accountable any trash who tries to play with our destiny.

We need an independent judiciary, where judges are appointed or selected based on merit and seniority of lawyers. Not appointed or favoured by corrupt politicians.

We need all posts to be rotated from the presidency to the headmaster. And where the number one is from this religion, the number two or deputy or vice should be from the other religion.

If the system is not reformed, transformed and changed, we wont progress as a nation. Lebanon has lot of trash at the leadership level who should be held accountable by the people. This sectarian or confession system is not working. The sectarian leaders act in the name of sects and nothing gets done. However they are cornered, they incite people based on sectarian fears and favors.

zero

Love him or hate him this is a great interview by Saad from what ive seen. Still dont want him as PM though.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
23:24
الحريري لـ "صار الوقت": التيار الوطني الحر يجب أن يقرر هل يذهب شمالاً او يميناً؟

23:19
الحريري لـ "صار الوقت": سأقوم بجولة اتصالات للتأكد من التزام الجميع على ورقة اصالاحات صندوق النقد وحكومة من الاخصائيين واذا وافق الجميع فأنا لن اقفل الباب

23:16
الحريري لـ "صار الوقت": أنا حكماً مرشح لرئاسة الحكومة

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@salemzahran05

·
11m

الحكومة تشبه "خزنة" لها مفتاح مع الحريري و "رمز سري" مع الأكثرية النيابية (تيار/حركة/حزب).. وضع الأول مفتاحه في الخزنة آملاً أن تفتح.. فهل تعطيه الأكثرية "الكوود"؟ الجواب رهن الأيام المُقبلة في جولات من التفاوض المباشر وغير المباشر بين الطرفين الأساسيين..

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@MTVEnglishNews
·
15m
Hariri to MTV: I am the natural candidate for the position of prime minister; (1/2)
+++
(2/2) I will make a series of contacts this week, and if all parties still agree on the Pine Residence program, in terms of negotiations with the IMF and the required reforms, then I will not close the door on the only hope to end the collapse