• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
أفادت معلومات للـ"ال بي سي" أن هناك مساع فرنسية لاجراء إتصال بين باسيل والحريري هذا المساء.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The quorum is 61 now as 8 MPs resigned and they need 50%+1 of the present MPs to get confidence, si, if 61 MPs are present, you just need 31 votes to get it.
Thank you. Basically Christians will be unable to stop it in Parliament, but they can and must boycott the session. Do not give legitimacy to their charade.

So far I've heard that LF won't nominate Hariri and FPM opposition to Hariri. Not sure if they plan to boycott but they should.

They should reach out to Marada and others too. Put aside political differences, this is more important.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
That Hariri will give the shiite duo the right to name the MoF and the rest of the shiites, and he promised Junblat two ministers including "good" ministries, but with the christian parties he wont talk to them and will try to name "technocrat" christians without the input of christian representatives
OK. But FPM wasn't complaining when Hariri and Siniora wanted to name the ministers of every sect for the Adib government.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

oldschool

OK. But FPM wasn't complaining when Hariri and Siniora wanted to name the ministers of every sect for the Adib government.

Sure it was. And GMA openly told him to confer with the Ketal and in every speech, even the last one by Bassil, they said theyre against saying the MoF is only for shiites as 3erf and theyre also against one side naming all ministers.

خر ما جرى بهذا الاطار هو اعتبار فريق من اللبنانيين ان الفرصة سانحة له ليضع يده من خارج الأصول والدستور على وزارة، واعتبار فريق آخر بالمقابل ان الفرصة سانحة له ليحطّ يده على كلّ الوزراء، ويسمّيهم هو من خارج كل الأصول، وحتى من دون امتلاكه لأي أكثرية ميثاقيّة او نيابية

Also remember when GMA made his press conference and called both sides out saying the 4 PMs are wrong for wanting to name all ministers and the duo is wrong for wanting to hijack the MoF as 3erf.

Last edited:

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Sure it was. And GMA openly told him to confer with the Ketal and in every speech, even the last one by Bassil, they said theyre against saying the MoF is only for shiites as 3erf and theyre also against one side naming all ministers.

خر ما جرى بهذا الاطار هو اعتبار فريق من اللبنانيين ان الفرصة سانحة له ليضع يده من خارج الأصول والدستور على وزارة، واعتبار فريق آخر بالمقابل ان الفرصة سانحة له ليحطّ يده على كلّ الوزراء، ويسمّيهم هو من خارج كل الأصول، وحتى من دون امتلاكه لأي أكثرية ميثاقيّة او نيابية

Also remember when GMA made his press conference and called both sides out saying the 4 PMs are wrong for wanting to name all ministers and the duo is wrong for wanting to hijack the MoF as 3erf.
دخلك...ورقة اللقاء التشاوري السني رجعوها عالجارور؟

oldschool

naza3ta ya bro. Not bcz Berri doesn't deserve Msabbet, but in time of war, the Lebanese should avoid division.

Last time I met a shiite father who moved during the 2006 war and all he did was nag about Berri. His nephew was fighting in the war too. In fact all the details about how shitty he is I got from shiites

Akh rez2alla aala iyem when we had high hopes for hezballa

oldschool

Keep faith bro. SHN and HA leadership are not worldly and they are the ones who take the decisions.

Too late. The PMA presidency was the perfect window if they wanted to do anything.

They will bring frangiye after and have a Iran-saudi agreement and the Taef mafia will rule us for another 50 years and our billions will stay stolen and spent by their grandsons on cocaine and hookers

agnostic

Legendary Member
Too late. The PMA presidency was the perfect window if they wanted to do anything.

They will bring frangiye after and have a Iran-saudi agreement and the Taef mafia will rule us for another 50 years and our billions will stay stolen and spent by their grandsons on cocaine and hookers
The situation is very complex. But one should never lose faith.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They same way I don't understand why HA wanted the MoF that much, I don't understand why PMA wants civilians in the negotiating team.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

• 22:21

أرسلان:
    - الشعب اللبناني لم يعد يحتمل أي أعباء إضافية وعلينا مقاربة مسألة الإصلاحاب بكل القطاعات
    - مسؤولية الدولة ونقابة الصيادلة أن تضرب بيد من حديد في مسألة الدواء وعملّية "الضب" التي تحصل بانتظار رفع الدعم عنه الأمر الذي نرفضه

• 21:53

أرسلان للمنار:
    - إذا ترأس الحريري الحكومة فمن حق الكتل النيابية تسمية وزرائها

- طبعاً لن أسمي وكتلة ضمانة الجبل سعد الحريري في الإستشارات النيابية فكل ما وصلنا إليه مالياً وإقتصادياً وأدى إلى إفلاس الدولة والشعب لا يحل بهذا الشكل الإرتجالي
    - لم نسمع أن المبادرة الفرنسية كلّفت مندوباً سامياً لها يدعى سعد الحريري
    - رئيس الجمهورية هو رمز للبلاد ومؤتمن على الدستور ولو أجريت الإستشارات بالأمس لكانت هزيلة فالأمور لا تعالج بالتحدّي والغطرسة