• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
4h

معلومات mtv:
الحصّة الشيعيّة شبه متّفق عليها ووزارة المال ستكون لبرّي وحقيبة الصّحة ستبقى مع "حزب الله" ووزير الصحة سيكون اختصاصيّاً وليس حزبيّاً أي لا يمتلك بطاقة حزبيّة والحكومة ستكون مؤلّفة من اختصاصيين
A joke...!

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Thank you thawra

ya zalameh ste7eh...
It was FPM who did the taswiyeh with Hariri destroying the country in the process
It was you ( and i have you quoted) claiming that Hariri and Aoun are going to pave the way to a new Lebanon

ste7i

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@LBpresidency

·
8m

مكتب الاعلام في رئاسة الجمهوريّة: الاجتماع بين الرئيس عون والرئيس الحريري كان مغلقًا، ولا صحة لما توزَّع من معلومات عبر بعض وسائل الاعلام

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well the President will not sign m, and this cabinet will never exist if Christians are not happy. So no need to waste time, we won’t sign unless they are jailed or replaced.
He will sign, All choices are equally shitty at this point.

The_FPMer

How, precisely, does this differ from what I said?

What does this have anything to do with protests at the US embassy? Do you think that if a few hundred (maybe thousand?) protestors were nicer to the Americans, Bush would have told Assad “diddeh, diddeh, be nice to the Christians! Let them run in elections and stuff! Don't marginalize them!”? What do you think American policy is based on? 3atfeh? Or is there a pre-existing narrative about the time that you’re trying to box this event into? I wasn't talking about Aoun's (or Geagea's) prosecution of the war--or their acceptance, or lack thereof, of Taef.
The protests at the embassy is one example of the silly machismo decision-making by Christians leaders. No, the protests didn't singlehandedly lead to the ruins of the Lebanese Christians, but they were a clear signal to the Americans that Geagea and Aoun are not legitimate players and therefore they got eventually sidelined.

NewLeb

I think muslims should boycott not only france, but all the gharb al kefir - and muslims residents of those countries should move to live in islamic nations where the prophet (PBUH) is well respected!

That'll show the gharb el kefir who they're messing with ! and pave the way for us, infidels stuck in islamic nations, to move to the west to fill their places.

Or maybe France should stop putting its hand in the fire....

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Him as a person or the post itself?

Let's say both.
The post is symbolic at best, but the president takes blame for having paralyzed the country for 2 years over a seat with no power.
He could have sought change by playing the opposition's role instead of compromising his principles and underdelivering on his promises.
Although I believe that there's really no solution for this failure of a country we call Lebanon except partition.

Last edited:

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ziad Aswad for president.
Let's get that weak and sorry excuse for a president out.
Pack your diapers and leave.

The_FPMer

Guilty until proven innocent.
He has to sign it, he has no choice. if he doesn't, he'll be hammered all day long for obstructing the French initiative and the flow of billions of dollars from the West. MTV will blast it all day long that he wants to destroy the country to pave the way for HA's regime change. Nothing will change with this government and people will still curse him for being a failure of a President after hyping up his "3ahed" so much and doing nothing to make it a reality. It's a catch 22, but something to work with is better than nothing.

Last edited:

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He has to sign it, he has no choice. if he doesn't, he'll be hammered all day long for obstructing the French initiative and the flow of billions of dollars from the West. MTV will blast it all day long that he wants to destroy the country to pave the way for HA's regime change. Nothing will change with this government and people will still curse him for being a failure of a President after hyping up his "3ahed" so much and doing nothing to make it a reality. It's a catch 22, but something to work with is better than nothing.
Yeah. Although HA refrained from naming Hariri, they did their best to secure enough votes for him. Badsak t2elleh HA ma bimouno 3ala Berri? They could have easily persuaded him not to vote for Hariri.