• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Mabrouk @Walidos.

You want to weaken HA and Shias, you get Amal stronger.
You don't want MoF for Shias, you get it for Amal.

#A sectarian Mo7asase Lebanese State will be always ruled by Apes
I don’t want to weaken Shias, I also don’t want any community to have disproportionate power so as to force their will on all the rest, be they Sunnite, Shiite, Maronite or other. Even if they give it to berri today, and to a Shiite, it is still not right, it should not be used to illegally circumvent the will of government.

also don’t congratulate me as if you see this as an issue. You don’t, in fact It is HA that is enabling Berri, to make sure they have, as you yourself put it, veto power at the executive level.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I don’t want to weaken Shias, I also don’t want any community to have disproportionate power so as to force their will on all the rest, be they Sunnite, Shiite, Maronite or other. Even if they give it to berri today, and to a Shiite, it is still not right, it should not be used to illegally circumvent the will of government.

also don’t congratulate me as if you see this as an issue. You don’t, in fact It is HA that is enabling Berri, to make sure they have, as you yourself put it, veto power at the executive level.

The West is openly claiming HA head. And all the rest of Lebanese are showing weakness and bending to the western 3arbade. That's why the veto right is a question of survival that we (HA) have no choice but to impose having it or we flip the table upside down.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The West is openly claiming HA head. And all the rest of Lebanese are showing weakness and bending to the western 3arbade. That's why the veto right is a question of survival that we (HA) have no choice but to impose having it or we flip the table upside down.
Some lebanese would have supported you on the basis of trust, except you turned around and reached for veto and more power... some still support you, like FPM, I don’t. And good luck turning the table, you can fight Israel, you will fall flat on your face in a civil war.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Some lebanese would have supported you on the basis of trust, except you turned around and reached for veto and more power... some still support you, like FPM, I don’t. And good luck turning the table, you can fight Israel, you will fall flat on your face in a civil war.

On ne fait pas une omelette sans casser des œufs.

oldschool

Does it mean the Interior goes to a Maronite?

In that case yes or an orthodox and Maronite for defense

But it seems hariri is doing it to get the energy ministry where he will sign the bassil plan (maybe delay selaata) and then pretend he solved the electricity problem

And he’ll probably make a few decent bucks here and there

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
What was all this commotion about MOF/Shia for at the Adib formation stage? If the MOF was 100% with Shia/Berri, why didn't they just go with Adib? We lost valuable time for no reason whatsoever. This is beyond stupid. Thank God I'm leaving this dump.
it was all a show to get hariri back, ha and amal wont have anybody but him, its a trenendous love story

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

17:12

مراسلةالـOTV:
- اذا وافق الجميع على المداورة وهذا هو الاتجاه فالداخلية ستقايض بالخارجية للسنة
- الحريري قدم خارطة طريق اولية لا ترتقي لمسودة تشكيلية والحديث يدور على توزيع الحقائب وحصة كل طائفة
- المداورة ستشمل مختلف الحقائب باستثناء المال وانطلاقا من هذا الواقع فحزب الله مستعد للتخلي عن الصحة
- اتفاق شبه نهائي على حكومة من ٢٠ وزيرا