• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

agnostic

Legendary Member
I did actually. Human nature is naturally attracted to power and wealth.

Unless he’s a real man of God, why would I seek assistance from an incompetent loser who can’t feed his own children?
Why can't you be direct and answer the question you quote instead of putting mysteries. My question didn't speak about seeking assistance. Beside that, the Chinese regime has proved its efficiency in feeding and taking care of the Chinese people.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I predicted that the forensic audit won't go anywhere. PMA can't do anything.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Expect the dollar to reach 20,000 LL and for the country to collapse and burn. No government before January 20th. Trump wants to make more achievements for Israel.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@billnizzam2020

·
10h

يتم عرض وزيرين من اصل ١٨ وزير للتشاور مع الرئيس والباقي يحسم امره مع الثنائي الشيعي وسعد وجنبلاط ان رفض الخضوع تبدأ حملة عليه انه خاضع لجبران وانه معرقل للحل ويسبب بتدمير الاقتصاد وضد المبادرة الفرنسية وطائفي ويظهر الثوار وتنهار الليرة ويهدد بالعقوبات لعبة قذرة لن تمر بعد اليوم
+++
اوراق الحريري جرى احراقها في الخليج يخاف تحدي الحزب واغضاب بري اختار الطريق الاسهل ، حصار عون وعزل باسيل عبر تسمية الوزراء المسيحيين عسى ان يستطيع ترويج ذلك خليجيا انه ضرب حلفاء الحزب كونه اجبن من مواجهة الحزب عجز عن الثنائي الشيعي فاختار مواجهة المسيحيين لظنه انهم اسهل

Viral

10h

يتم عرض وزيرين من اصل ١٨ وزير للتشاور مع الرئيس والباقي يحسم امره مع الثنائي الشيعي وسعد وجنبلاط ان رفض الخضوع تبدأ حملة عليه انه خاضع لجبران وانه معرقل للحل ويسبب بتدمير الاقتصاد وضد المبادرة الفرنسية وطائفي ويظهر الثوار وتنهار الليرة ويهدد بالعقوبات لعبة قذرة لن تمر بعد اليوم
+++
اوراق الحريري جرى احراقها في الخليج يخاف تحدي الحزب واغضاب بري اختار الطريق الاسهل ، حصار عون وعزل باسيل عبر تسمية الوزراء المسيحيين عسى ان يستطيع ترويج ذلك خليجيا انه ضرب حلفاء الحزب كونه اجبن من مواجهة الحزب عجز عن الثنائي الشيعي فاختار مواجهة المسيحيين لظنه انهم اسهل
Hariri can never succeed even if he forms the government because he’s a coward. None of his decisions are his.
What a contrast between him and GMA...

The country needs a coup with a real revolution and the support of the masses.

Viral

Once again, here is how Hariri is taking orders from embassies to drag the government formation and starve the Lebanese so they can revolt against their President who is busy fighting for them.
Harirism will go down in history as Lebanon's killer cancer...

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Really? You are ready to confront the US and Israel? Hezbollah even couldn't defeat its sunni twin ISIS in Syria. Only russian intervention saved them.

It doesnt appear your have the mental acumen to read and understand. At this particular stage we are in, any attack on one is an attack on all. There are two opposing camps. Hezballah faced Israehell for 34 days in 2006. This is 2020. I do not wish for war and I hope for negotiations and dialogue and for lasting solutions. But the clown in the video thinks he is talking to kids. Whoever is pumping his @$$ to utter the rubbish he did is grossly miscalculating.

And FYI ISIS isnt Hezballah's twin. ISIS was the creation of the masters of Geagea and co. And it was an international plot to destroy Syria and oust Assad. A world war declared on Assad and his allies. And it did not work out. Russia joined the war in 2015. That is after the war had lasted for 4 years. So dont get too excited here. I am not telling you Hezballah is superman. But when two camps are facing off, Hezbollah is not alone and will not be left alone. Dont count your chicks before they hatch.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Once again, here is how Hariri is taking orders from embassies to drag the government formation and starve the Lebanese so they can revolt against their President who is busy fighting for them.
Harirism will go down in history as Lebanon's killer cancer...

The Hariri family is the greatest curse in the history of Lebanon. An internal cancer. They are rivaling the foreign enemy in destroying the country. He should either man up and prove to be patriotic and disobey his foreign masters, or he should leave us alone. What type of dumb person is this man?