• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

انيس النقاش

@a_nakkach​

استمعوا لخطاب #ميشال_عون جيدا فقد أطاح بآمال ثلاثة وأحيا امل واحد أطاح بآمال العدو بالاستقواء على لبنان بمسألة الحدود. واطاح بآمال اللصوص لظنهم أنهم سينجون من التحقيق . واطاح بآمال من ظن أنه قادر على الاستفراد بالتشكيل لأنه مشكول مع الخارج. وأحيا آمالنا لأنه قال اسمعوني صوتكم.

2:50 PM · Nov 22, 2020

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

عطالله للـ

LBCI:

عقوبات أميركية كانت ستفرض على الحريري

اعتبر عضة عضو تكتل لبنان القوي النائب جورج عطالله أنّ "هناك معوقات داخلية وخارجية في موضوع تأليف الحكومة والتيار الوطني الحر يريد مداورة كاملة بالحقائب"، مشددا على أنّ "رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون ليس لديه أي حلفاء أو خصوم بشكل مطلق".

وأوضح في حديث لبرنامج "نهاركم سعيد" على لـ
LBCI
أنّ "عقوبات كانت ستُفرض نهار الجمعة على الحريري بموضوع تشكيل الحكومة لان واشنطن لا تريد حزب الله والاميركيون يقدمون عدة مهل لكن في نهاية الامر يفرضون العقوبات ان لم تنفع هذه المهل".

agnostic

Legendary Member

انيس النقاش

@a_nakkach

استمعوا لخطاب #ميشال_عون جيدا فقد أطاح بآمال ثلاثة وأحيا امل واحد أطاح بآمال العدو بالاستقواء على لبنان بمسألة الحدود. واطاح بآمال اللصوص لظنهم أنهم سينجون من التحقيق . واطاح بآمال من ظن أنه قادر على الاستفراد بالتشكيل لأنه مشكول مع الخارج. وأحيا آمالنا لأنه قال اسمعوني صوتكم.

Anis Naccache will be on Al-Manar today at 9:30 PM. He is definitely very intelligent and full of Bassira.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

انيس النقاش

@a_nakkach​

He did nothing but talk.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

انيس النقاش

@a_nakkach

Yes, I heard Berri is scarred shitless...

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
👍 هذا النفاق والتكاذب يجب ان يتوقف

Instead of insisting on Bassil having ministers in the government why not insist that no one and especially Berri have ministers ?
This is the problem in Aoun and his son in law they want to be another Berri
this is not why we voted them or their party

Let this joke of a president for once take a position that is in this country's best interest and we will support him
NO to mo7asasa.

Viral

PMA's term has been destroyed. He's fighting for nothing. I would leave if I were him.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Please stop spamming the forum. We got your message already.
I encourage you to open a thread about yourself and your predictions.
Thanks...

Rafidi

Legendary Member

What happens if the president calls for another parliamentary consultation and the blocs and majority of MPs nominate another PM, and the new PM goes ahead to get a vote of confidence in parliament while Hariri remained the former nominated PM? This should be the way out if Hariri doesnt want to form a govt. And it doesnt look like unconstitutional as far as any new PM can get nominated by the majority of MPs. It is a democratic and constitutional process.

Hariri is saying he would remain nominated and without forming a govt till 2022. This makes no sense. If he fails to form a government, the majority of MPs will nominate another person and give him a vote of confidence. Hariri will then understand that he is an elected office holder and he did not inherit the office of PM. It can be taken away from him at anytime by the will of the majority of MPs who represent the majority of Lebanese. Lebanon is not a kingdom. If he wants to act as a king, he should go to his other country where he was arrested and beaten.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
What happens if the president calls for another parliamentary consultation and the blocs and majority of MPs nominate another PM, and the new PM goes ahead to get a vote of confidence in parliament while Hariri remained the former nominated PM? This should be the way out if Hariri doesnt want to form a govt. And it doesnt look like unconstitutional as far as any new PM can get nominated by the majority of MPs. It is a democratic and constitutional process.

Hariri is saying he would remain nominated and without forming a govt till 2022. This makes no sense. If he fails to form a government, the majority of MPs will nominate another person and give him a vote of confidence. Hariri will then understand that he is an elected office holder and he did not inherit the office of PM. It can be taken away from him at anytime by the will of the majority of MPs who represent the majority of Lebanese. Lebanon is not a kingdom. If he wants to act as a king, he should go to his other country where he was arrested and beaten.
Grow up, this is what the duo wants and they are backing Hariri

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
I did not ask you about what the duo want. I was talking about a different subject entirely.
You are writing about scenarios to get rid of Hariri and threatening him
And you support the duo
Yet the duo is fully backing Hariri 100% and are happy to have someone like him
Enjoy

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Hariri is prepared to drag the formation of the government till the end of Aoun's presidency he said...
Must watch...

These are good news actually......I hope Hariri won't back down from his will to nominate all Christians ministers by himself.
let it be no gov.....let the system collapse once and for all......let the USD hit 100K LBP and let the country disintegrate for good.
It may be the only way to partition........Christians have nothing to loose.......either we get a federal/confederal state or we get annihilated by this crippled regime called Taef and by this fake country called Lebanon.

The_FPMer

These are good news actually......I hope Hariri won't back down from his will to nominate all Christians ministers by himself.
let it be no gov.....let the system collapse once and for all......let the USD hit 100K LBP and let the country disintegrate for good.
It may be the only way to partition........Christians have nothing to loose.......either we get a federal/confederal state or we get annihilated by this crippled regime called Taef and by this fake country called Lebanon.
Collapsing the system will result in an increase of Christian immigration and the total extinction of the Christians from Lebanon. Partition is a pipe dream because Christian numbers have dwindled a lot and Muslims will never agree to divide what they can completely take less than a decade from now.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

Lak we can't even agree on an electoral law, you want us to negotiate a new system ? it'll take a century to get out of Taef
In a normal country and similar or even much less dire situations the army stages a coup and put these vermin in jail (all of them no exception)
However, even the hope for a coup we're denied of, because the mafia has a strong military wing protecting it, so a coup can be quite a catastrophic solution.

I don't see any peaceful solution for Lebanon,
Eventually the people will completely lose the trust in the state and takes matter at their own hands
I still believe we're heading towards total chaos something like the Lebanon 1980s scenario (local militia rule)
Unfortunately and looking at our history, new systems need blood to be shed before they materialize.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You are writing about scenarios to get rid of Hariri and threatening him
And you support the duo
Yet the duo is fully backing Hariri 100% and are happy to have someone like him
Enjoy

But Aoun had an understanding with him just a short while ago? Assuming what you are saying is right, does it mean what you can do others cant?

Because the duo nominated him does not mean he should not form a government or he should take forever to form one or he should start putting conditions and aiming to tamper with the representation of other sects (in the present case, the Christians).