• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Muslims and Druze alike have realized that the electoral system doesn't reflect the current demographic reality and is way too generous towards Christians. Lebanese Christians do not make up more than 30% of the population yet they are overrepresented in government.

This fact doesn't sit well with Hariri, Jumblat, and the Shiite Duo.
This is one of the reasons Aoun is opposed by both by his adversaries and allies.
Hizbullah uses Berri to undermine Aoun's tenure and block his projects because they can't do it directly.

Haydeh kil el ossa w yalleh bi ellak gheir heik ma bya3rif ye2ra siyeseh.
It is crystal clear for me bro.....this is why I am convinced that we can't build a country with someone who is on an eternal mission to undermine you and swallow your rights.......the post 1990 period witnessed a massacre to Christians in the administration and all state posts not protected by the constitution........Airport is a good example..........then Berri comes and advocate secularim..........tfeh iza fy aw2a7 men heik

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I agree 100% with you if we have secular citizens.
We have 99% sectarian citizens with the Shiites voting in mass (99.99%) by taklif char3i......the final goal of Lebanon 1 district without sectarian limits is the Shi3a duo- with their infiltrations in other sects as Frangyeh/Karamy....etc to have majority of parliament and eventually the complete swallowing of all state institutions and administration to complete the plot that started since 1990
A 3 years old child can see this coming......and I believe that you are wise enough to see it.......so please respect our limited intelligence.

With such a law comes unlimited possibilities for everyone. That means people will no longer feel compelled to vote according to whatever dictate or taklif. You can vote anywhere and everywhere.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Rafidi

If you are real Rafidi and against corruption, why do you keep for avatar the picture of one of most corrupted Lebanese figures along with Riad Saleme, Saniura and Rafik 'L Hariri?

If it is only to provoke the Aouniye, you could put this avatar for only one or two days not keep it as a banner of political orientation that indicates corruption in first place.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
@Rafidi

If you are real Rafidi and against corruption, why do you keep for avatar the picture of one of most corrupted Lebanese figures along with Riad Saleme, Saniura and Rafik 'L Hariri?

If it is only to provoke the Aouniye, you could put this avatar for only one or two days not keep it as a banner of political orientation that indicates corruption in first place.

This is not your business. If I choose to put up Muki's pic aka @The Bidenator , that is my freedom of choice. It is my account and not yours. I feel Berri, قدس سره الشريف, is a handsome old man. I love seeing his pic. Looking at his picture is an act of worship عباده. It is not an endorsement of corruption or anything else. The choice of the pic I use on my account may not be based on political considerations or support. Thank you. لو لا الهاء لكان نبي 😜

agnostic

Legendary Member
This is not your business. If I choose to put up Muki's pic aka @The Bidenator , that is my freedom of choice. It is my account and not yours. I feel Berri, قدس سره الشريف, is a handsome old man. I love seeing his pic. Looking at his picture is an act of worship عباده. It is not an endorsement of corruption or anything else. The choice of the pic I use on my account may not be based on political considerations or support. Thank you. لو لا الهاء لكان نبي 😜

You are lowering the image of Shias. Beside that too many Lebanese lost their savings stolen by a mafia that Berri is one of its imminent figures. Praising him as you are doing is an unjustified attack against these people.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Rafidi

Assil ya bro, assil.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
With such a law comes unlimited possibilities for everyone. That means people will no longer feel compelled to vote according to whatever dictate or taklif. You can vote anywhere and everywhere.
Ok I am convinced...... and I want to join hands with the secular shi3a duo to build the new secular Lebanon away from sectarianism under the new leadership of the reformist secular Berri :lol:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You are lowering the image of Shias. Beside that too many Lebanese lost their savings stolen by a mafia that Berri is one of its imminent figures. Praising him as you are doing is an unjustified attack against these people.

You are silly, aren't you? Who represents you as parliament speaker? Nabih Berri عليه الصلاة و السلام

Dont come acting all decent and innocent. I am not a follower or supporter of Berri. But the hatred FPMers have for him is not justified to a large extent and for dubious reasons.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Ok I am convinced...... and I want to join hands with the secular shi3a duo to build the new secular Lebanon away from sectarianism under the new leadership of the reformist secular Berri :lol:

Yaayyyy baddak za3feh.
Go form a secular Lebanon with Mr Christian rights and your batrak.

You oppose a one district law for sectarian reasons. So when you actually claim that others are asking for a one district law for sectarian reasons or because they're more, you are not actually being better than them. In fact, since a one district law would mean all votes are equal and the representation would be based on equality and proportionality, for as long as you are opposed to it and promoting or endorsing a sectarian law to deny others their voice, you are the guilty one here and the one who is blame worthy. Building a state means all citizens are equal. If you feel you are less in number, f*** and produce babies. Simple solution. Otherwise you want undue privileges at the expense of others.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I agree 100% with you if we have secular citizens.
We have 99% sectarian citizens with the Shiites voting in mass (99.99%) by taklif char3i......the final goal of Lebanon 1 district without sectarian limits is the Shi3a duo- with their infiltrations in other sects as Frangyeh/Karamy....etc to have majority of parliament and eventually the complete swallowing of all state institutions and administration to complete the plot that started since 1990
A 3 years old child can see this coming......and I believe that you are wise enough to see it.......so please respect our limited intelligence.

How can you produce national and secular leaders with sectarian electoral laws? It is not magic. If you want to produce Lebanese leaders through elections, then the electoral law must be national and Lebanese and not sectarian and local. Apparently this is not in the interests of all the warlords and sectarian thugs acting as elected leaders. The citizens are not sectarian because they are segregationists. The laws and rules imposed on them expect them to act, behave and react in certain ways. I am even surprised why the international is not asking for a one district law as a major condition for change and to help Lebanon economically. A one district law whereby the people can really change the old crooks is the only way to empower the people and allow them hold the thieves accountable.

To change the thieves,the warlords and sectarian champions starts with having a national electoral law or a non sectarian electoral law with Lebanon as one district and with proportionality. Otherwise, dont be shocked that the same faces keep coming after every election and they rule us for decades. The people must have the power to change their leaders. That can only be done with a one district law. Otherwise, stop lying you want to build a state. You dont. You only dream of building a sectarian state for your sect alone at the expense of others. You need to choose and join hands and work on a national scale. Otherwise, the consequences of our present state would not be nice for us all in the years ahead. We are already suffering the ugly consequences of sectarianism and the rule of warlords.

agnostic

Legendary Member
You are silly, aren't you? Who represents you as parliament speaker? Nabih Berri عليه الصلاة و السلام

Dont come acting all decent and innocent. I am not a follower or supporter of Berri. But the hatred FPMers have for him is not justified to a large extent and for dubious reasons.

Same than Imam Ali I wouldn't be happy to be represented by Abu Musa 'L 2As3ari. So how about Nabih Berri who is far worse than Abu Musa 'L 2As3ari. Many people around Imam Ali were traitors ready to sell themselves very cheap, leave and stab Imam Ali. So how about leaving and stabbing ordinary Shia people. And indeed Nabih Berri stabbed the ordinary Lebanese who put their savings in Lebanese banks.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Same than Imam Ali I wouldn't be happy to be represented by Abu Musa 'L 2As3ari. So how about Nabih Berri who is far worse than Abu Musa 'L 2As3ari. Many people around Imam Ali were traitors ready to sell themselves very cheap, leave and stab Imam Ali. So how about leaving and stabbing ordinary Shia people. And indeed Nabih Berri stabbed the ordinary Lebanese who put their savings in Lebanese banks.

Berri is a sectarian champion and hero. Every Lebanese wants the change to start in the other sect first. That is not going to happen as everyone is apprehensive and suspicious. How about start the change on the national level and start with a nonsectarian electoral law? If you think FPMers dislike Berri because they love you, you are gullible. And as blameworthy as Berri is, others are equally to blame. I am against witch hunting and scapegoating. And that is exactly the manner of approach many FPMers display.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Berri is a sectarian champion and hero. Every Lebanese wants the change to start in the other sect first. That is not going to happen as everyone is apprehensive and suspicious. How about start the change on the national level and start with a nonsectarian electoral law? If you think FPMers dislike Berri because they love you, you are gullible. And as blameworthy as Berri is, others are equally to blame. I am against witch hunting and scapegoating. And that is exactly the manner of approach many FPMers display.
#BerriMaZloum :cigar:

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin