• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

Viral

These are good news actually......I hope Hariri won't back down from his will to nominate all Christians ministers by himself.
let it be no gov.....let the system collapse once and for all......let the USD hit 100K LBP and let the country disintegrate for good.
It may be the only way to partition........Christians have nothing to loose.......either we get a federal/confederal state or we get annihilated by this crippled regime called Taef and by this fake country called Lebanon.
Unlike Bassil, thieves like Berri and Hariri are cowards. They are the easiest targets to be blackmailed with sanctions because they have a lot if not everything to lose. At this point even if Hariri felt he should do the right thing he cannot. Unfortunately, as long as the mafia is protected and controlled by the outside to do their dirty work, our only hope is for the President to resist until the winds change. But the President cannot help if the majority especially Christians listen to Rai who belongs to the same criminal mafia instead of supporting the President. The President is a democratically elected leader who swore to protect and defend the republic and its people when he took office; Rai is nothing but an appointed dictator that the people are too drunk to realize that. They call him “Sayedna”… So much for educated free minds and critical thinking… Very sad situation…

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I remember last year Hezbollah saying they are against changing the eoectiral law.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Viral

LBCI
أنّ
"عقوبات كانت ستُفرض نهار الجمعة على الحريري بموضوع تشكيل الحكومة لان واشنطن لا تريد حزب الله والاميركيون يقدمون عدة مهل لكن في نهاية الامر يفرضون العقوبات ان لم تنفع هذه المهل".
Guess why sanctions against Hariri didn’t take place?

Could it be because he’s no Bassil?

Could it be because he executes orders from those who impose fake sanctions and use them cowardly against innocent people as weapons of mass starvation?
They tell him jump he says how high?

Are the people in Lebanon that stupid not to see what’s happening to hem and who their sole savior is?

Are we supposed to feel sorry for the ignorant crowd?
Caesar Act and the Novel Weapon of Mass Starvation adopted by Nations against Nations. | Orange Room - Promoting free thoughtful dialogue (oroom.org)

Weezy

Guess why sanctions against Hariri didn’t take place?

Could it be because he’s no Bassil?

Could it be because he executes orders from those who impose fake sanctions and use them cowardly against innocent people as weapons of mass starvation?
They tell him jump he says how high?

Are the people in Lebanon that stupid not to see what’s happening to hem and who their sole savior is?

Are we supposed to feel sorry for the ignorant crowd?
Caesar Act and the Novel Weapon of Mass Starvation adopted by Nations against Nations. | Orange Room - Promoting free thoughtful dialogue (oroom.org)

Could it be you're just desperate believing every rumor you hear?

oldschool

I’m with NAFAR. Let the system collapse. Let any normal person know if there is no hope so they can leave instead of staying another 20 years working to make money for Berri and Saleme.

If I’m FPM I call on paying zero taxes and zero anything to this state as long as Berri and Saleme control it’s finances.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Muslims and Druze alike have realized that the electoral system doesn't reflect the current demographic reality and is way too generous towards Christians. Lebanese Christians do not make up more than 30% of the population yet they are overrepresented in government.

This fact doesn't sit well with Hariri, Jumblat, and the Shiite Duo.
This is one of the reasons Aoun is opposed by both by his adversaries and allies.
Hizbullah uses Berri to undermine Aoun's tenure and block his projects because they can't do it directly.

Haydeh kil el ossa w yalleh bi ellak gheir heik ma bya3rif ye2ra siyeseh.
a video feed of @GrumpForTrump houwe w 3am yo2ra siyesé w yol2ata 3al tayir

for more insight and analysis plz subscribe to his only fans account oiledupandgrumpy

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

This actually makes sense and further confirms my theory.
Muslims believe the current electoral system doesn't reflect Lebanon's new demographic makeup,
which is why Berri/HA, Hariri, and Joumblat are doing everything to disrupt Aoun's tenure. He's viewed as the sole protector of Christian rights.

@SeaAb @Iron Maiden food for thought.

Last edited:

NAFAR

Legendary Member
. Otherwise, stop lying you want to build a state. You dont. You only dream of building a sectarian state for your sect alone at the expense of others. You need to choose and join hands and work on a national scale. Otherwise, the consequences of our present state would not be nice for us all in the years ahead. We are already suffering the ugly consequences of sectarianism and the rule of warlords.
I am not lying at all........I call for a federal Christian state that is the only way of surviving for Christians amid this ME jungle..........it is a necessity since the failure of secularism and multicultural societies is very obvious in all the Muslim world......... otherwise better for Christians to pack their bags and take the sea for good.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
I’m with NAFAR. Let the system collapse. Let any normal person know if there is no hope so they can leave instead of staying another 20 years working to make money for Berri and Saleme.

If I’m FPM I call on paying zero taxes and zero anything to this state as long as Berri and Saleme control it’s finances.
The sooner the average Christian realize that there is no hope in the current system and our future is similar to Iraky and Egyptian Christians if a Christian federal state isn't established immediately.........the sooner we might get out of this sh.t hole situation that the political islam of Berri/HA/Hariri/Jumblat has dragged us to starting from 1975 until now.

agnostic

Legendary Member
the sooner we might get out of this sh.t hole situation that the political islam of Berri/HA/Hariri/Jumblat has dragged us to starting from 1975 until now.
HA has never had any interest to participate in Lebanese government except to ensure that the government doesn't take decisions against the Resistance whose only aim is to defeat Israel and its allies in the region.

PS: This shit hole situation is created by the corruption of all Lebanese including the Christians while HA members or considered ma7subin 3a HA are for sure among the less corrupted between the Lebanese.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
War is coming. Brave yourselves.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
This guy is a shiite heavily pro HA
but he gained my respect when he confessed the following (regardless if i fully agree or not)
Watch just the 1.5 minutes from 43:50 to 45:15