• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
In summary, the poor people of Lebanon will suffer. Mr Hariri would rather not displease Madam Shea than to form a govt and save his own people. Forget about the Christians and Shia and Druze. Help your own people, Mr Hariri or resign like Adib did. Your community would suffer it the most and they will hold you responsible. Have some mercy on them. It is either you do what is patriotic and form a govt or you resign. In either case, you have to act in the interest of your country and damn the consequences of American sanctions. Stand by your people and your people will stand by you. After Trump, your personal issues and sanctions will be addressed with the new administration and will be lifted. Save your country even if you lose personally.
Are you talking to Hariri directly? What is this, a psychotic break?

NewLeb

Right
and we're witnessing their finest rule first hand today

lak bala takhbees ya Robin

Robin has a point. Sure, Aoun is a Maronite, but he has no power. Let’s be real, the people dominating Lebanon today are the Shiites. They know this, and so do we. The Maronites are only clinging to the last bit of power they have left....

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In summary, the poor people of Lebanon will suffer. Mr Hariri would rather not displease Madam Shea than to form a govt and save his own people. Forget about the Christians and Shia and Druze. Help your own people, Mr Hariri or resign like Adib did. Your community would suffer it the most and they will hold you responsible. Have some mercy on them. It is either you do what is patriotic and form a govt or you resign. In either case, you have to act in the interest of your country and damn the consequences of American sanctions. Stand by your people and your people will stand by you. After Trump, your personal issues and sanctions will be addressed with the new administration and will be lifted. Save your country even if you lose personally.
I would say let's nominate a M8 figure, but Berri wants Hariri.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Robin has a point. Sure, Aoun is a Maronite, but he has no power. Let’s be real, the people dominating Lebanon today are the Shiites. They know this, and so do we. The Maronites are only clinging to the last bit of power they have left....
Deep down they know this, but they’re ashamed to admit they failed along their sunni partners in properly ruling Lebanon in comparison to the maronites

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
I would say let's nominate a M8 figure, but Berri wants Hariri.

Shia duo insisted on Hariri and they got him
Tayyaro Diab
The political duo are happy
The shiite population however is suffering (along with the rest of the population), and they deserve it (the rest of the population doesn’t)

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

This is getting old

Not a single high profile state employee gets appointed or renewed to without his signature
not any government gets formed without his approval
He had 10 ministers in every government for the last 10 years
His team controlled the judiciary, look at where we are today
His team controlled defense and turned the country into a police state
his team controlled energy and water and there's no electricity nor water
His team controlled the environment portfolio for 6 years, look at the situation
the list goes on

fa dakhil alla 7ach t2elleh he has no powers
There's not one individual in the Lebanese state with the powers he has
His problem is that he operates in revenge mode and wants everything for himself
All what he does is either to get rid of some individual to replace him with someone from his same failed team
or get rid of another because he competes with Bassil
or meddle in the druze street
or drag Lebanon to the Iranian axis just to make President
He never works for the benefit of the country

lebanon needs rajol dawleh regardless of religion
3awn is a backward moron that can't get over his filthy past and currently lives in an even filthier present.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Shia duo insisted on Hariri and they got him
Tayyaro Diab
The political duo are happy
The shiite population however is suffering (along with the rest of the population), and they deserve it (the rest of the population doesn’t)
You mean Berri. Hezbollah wanted Diab to stay.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This applies to Sunnis too.

NewLeb

This applies to Sunnis too.

I agree. Maronites are more related to their European cousins, and we all know that white people are best when it comes to building civilizations.

However, Muslims don’t seem to have the same identity problems that Maronites do, and given that Lebanese Christians tend to be more “secular” and interested in the material aspects of life, they’re having troubling maintaining what they built.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
On the contrary, one of the few that says straight to the point what is on his mind honestly and is usually a result of reflection on the ongoing political events

He only regurgitates FPMers line of thinking. I dont know if you guys brainwash him or he is trying to please you by repeating your own perspectives. In short, he has changed a lot.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
HA does give absolute zero strategical importance to Lebanese internal mo7asasat.

Vous n'êtes pas juste à côté de la plaque mais à des années lumières, pour pouvoir un jour appréhender la vision stratégique du Hezbollah.
They want to change the regional balance of power and then they will flex their muscles internally (not saying necessarily weapons) + betting on heavy reproduction to change the demography internally and impose definitive change
Right?