• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
He only regurgitates FPMers line of thinking. I dont know if you guys brainwash him or he is trying to please you by repeating your own perspectives. In short, he has changed a lot.
I think he is muslim, so if he is regurgitating FPM line of thinking then he must be really convinced
He changed meaning he uses reason to base his positions on (regardless if they are right or wrong)

Rafidi

Legendary Member
They want to change the regional balance of power and then they will flex their muscles internally (not saying necessarily weapons) + betting on heavy reproduction to change the demography internally and impose definitive change
Right?

You are paranoid. If they want to do this or have any such plan, they could have done this a long time ago.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I think he is muslim, so if he is regurgitating FPM line of thinking then he must be really convinced
He changed meaning he uses reason to base his positions on (regardless if they are right or wrong)

Most of us do. But in a sectarian jungle and whereby the next leader from the other sect sees me as a threat to his power and aspirations, no thanks, I prefer the devils from my sect than the "angels" from the other sect.

So we have to balance our criticism with taking into account the type of jungle we live in. If our president wouldn't sign to employ forest guards because there are more Muslim candidates than Christians and if he routinely would ask the head of the Beirut port if there are more Muslims employed than Christians, in a country that is 70% or more Muslim, you got to be kidding to want to convince me that my leaders are the devils and yours are true angels. Even if that assumption is true, I wont support such angels. Or even if I do support your angels, it would be on individual issues and not blindly. Until leaders act as national leaders, each sect should follow it's own leaders. That's fair.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

NewLeb

Baseless lies.

You just said that Hezbollah gives “zero strategic importance to Lebanon’s internal situation.”

If I gave no regard whatsoever to my physical and bodily state, then I’d be walking around with a 300lb beer-belly, barely able to walk five steps without having to heave uncontrollably....

agnostic

Legendary Member
You just said that Hezbollah gives “zero strategic importance to Lebanon’s internal situation.”

Wrong. I was indeed replying to @Lebnaouneh who like @SeaAb and other FPMers think that HA calculations are about increasing the share of Shias. These people are indeed unable to conceive that HA calculations are not worldly which is proven by the huge sacrifices they have already consented.

Here a recall of my statement that you misquoted.
HA does give absolute zero strategical importance to Lebanese internal mo7asasat.

Vous n'êtes pas juste à côté de la plaque mais à des années lumières, pour pouvoir un jour appréhender la vision stratégique du Hezbollah.

NewLeb

Wrong. I was indeed replying to @Lebnaouneh who like @SeaAb and other FPMers think that HA calculations are about increasing the share of Shias. These people are indeed unable to conceive that HA calculations are not worldly which is proven by the wayÿa rea ahuge sacrifices they have already consented.

Assuming their calculations are not “worldly,” they nevertheless need to interact with the world in order to reach their objectives, otherwise they wouldn’t have members in the parliament.

Isn’t politics a worldly thing? Don’t they use cash to purchase their weaponry? Isn’t that worldly as well?

Hezbollah’s habit of ignoring Reality is clearly not sustainable.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Assuming their calculations are not “worldly,” they nevertheless need to interact with the world in order to reach their objectives, otherwise they wouldn’t have members in the parliament.

Isn’t politics a worldly thing? Don’t they use cash to purchase their weaponry? Isn’t that worldly as well?

Hezbollah’s habit of ignoring Reality is clearly not sustainable.
- I said their calculations are not worldly and I already showed it.

- HA series of uninterrupted success despite the billions of USD and pressures used against them, shows HA know very well what they are doing and for sure they have a good perception of the reality.

- You are always bashing and minimizing HA and their raison d’être while praising its enemies Israel, USA and 3orban. Still you blame HA for not doing enough and says it is not sustainable. HA has no vocation to make sustainable the life of its enemies and those who support its enemies.

Ralph N

1h

#سالم_زهران لـ"حوار وطن"
عبر LebanonOn:
لا حكومة في لبنان قبل 20 كانون الثاني المقبل موعد خروج ترامب من البيت الأبيض وهذا توصيف واقعي وليس من باب النكد السياسي او الخصومة
+++
سالم_زهران لـ"حوار وطن" عبر
LebanonOn:
موعد خروج ترامب من البيت الأبيض قد لا يكون ايضا الموعد النهائي لولادة الحكومة اللبنانية اذ قد تُخلق ظروف معقدة اخرى تعيق التشكيل الى مواعيد اخرى تبعا للادارة الاميركية الجديدة والظروف الاقليمية
Someone tells him that Trump will leave the White House on the 20th of January 2025.

The map is red.

Dont bet that biden is going to win... Some one tells bassil not to put his head with the Americans especially trump... its an Advice..

Shiites didnt care about us, they wanted Armenians to be slaughtered... []... Its the World VS Muslims... Get ready for it..

The next 4 years are tough....

Last edited by a moderator:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Wrong. I was indeed replying to @Lebnaouneh who like @SeaAb and other FPMers think that HA calculations are about increasing the share of Shias. These people are indeed unable to conceive that HA calculations are not worldly which is proven by the huge sacrifices they have already consented.

If that were true, there would be no reason for HA to keep their weapons in the event of a peace agreement with Israel... however it is quite clear HA will keep their weapons regardless of anything, you cannot separate that from the vision to have full control of lebanon. I agree with people from all political parties who claim this, FPMers or not.

NewLeb

- HA series of uninterrupted success despite the billions of USD and pressures used against them, shows HA know very well what they are doing and for sure they have a good perception of the reality.

Well, that’s mostly because their past opponents were morons and wimps, like Obummer.

When a formidable rival like Mr. Trump comes along, their incompetence and arrogance is manifested. Of course, we know they’ll never admit this, as their insecurity and pride doesn’t permit them to do so.

- You are always bashing and minimizing HA and their raison d’être while praising its enemies Israel, USA and 3orban. Still you blame HA for not doing enough and says it is not sustainable. HA has no vocation to make sustainable the life of its enemies and those who support its enemies.

Only because HA keeps insisting on portraying themselves as a divine source of triumph and success. Ergo, I expect them to deliver, and if they can’t, they should stop bull*****ing everyone and admit that they need help.

Since God is the Most Abundant, I’d expect those in tune to His Will to also be abundant. But the devil promises poverty, and it appears that Hezbollah has been listening to satan..... 😈

agnostic

Legendary Member
If that were true, there would be no reason for HA to keep their weapons in the event of a peace agreement with Israel... however it is quite clear HA will keep their weapons regardless of anything, you cannot separate that from the vision to have full control of lebanon. I agree with people from all political parties who claim this, FPMers or not.
Do you read the posts when you quote them? And not to speak about the intelligence of your posts which is indeed very low.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Well, that’s mostly because their past opponents were morons and wimps, like Obummer.

When a formidable rival like Mr. Trump comes along, their incompetence and arrogance is manifested. Of course, we know they’ll never admit this, as their insecurity and pride doesn’t permit them to do so.

Only because HA keeps insisting on portraying themselves as a divine source of triumph and success. Ergo, I expect them to deliver, and if they can’t, they should stop bull*****ing everyone and admit that they need help.

Since God is the Most Abundant, I’d expect those in tune to His Will to also be abundant. But the devil promises poverty, and it appears that Hezbollah has been listening to satan..... 😈
Anything else!? cz as I told you before I am interested in debating your amazing analysis.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Do you read the posts when you quote them? And not to speak about the intelligence of your posts which is indeed very low.
So if someone disagrees with HA immediately you dont respond to the post but go straight to insults? debate the point and stop throwing very low insults... i have just about had it with you,

agnostic

Legendary Member
So if someone disagrees with HA immediately you dont respond to the post but go straight to insults? debate the point and stop throwing very low insults... i have just about had it with you,
Not true.
You pretend that HA have worldly goals in particular for the use of its weapons or for increasing Shia share.
I pretend the opposite and justify my saying with the huge sacrifices HA already consented and that no worldly goals could be worth of these sacrifices.
You quote me and almost every single time to say nonsenses without addressing the points in my post that you quote.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@LBpresidency

·
4h

الرئيس الفرنسي ماكرون تمنّى على الرئيس عون دعوة كافة القوى السياسية بقوّة لأن تضع جانباً مصالحها الشخصية والطائفية والفئوية من اجل تحقيق مصلحة لبنان العليا وحدها ومصلحة الشعب اللبناني، مؤكداً عمل فرنسا وشركائها لعقد مؤتمر لدعم الشعب اللبناني

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@LBpresidency

·
4h

الرئيس الفرنسي ماكرون تمنّى على الرئيس عون دعوة كافة القوى السياسية بقوّة لأن تضع جانباً مصالحها الشخصية والطائفية والفئوية من اجل تحقيق مصلحة لبنان العليا وحدها ومصلحة الشعب اللبناني، مؤكداً عمل فرنسا وشركائها لعقد مؤتمر لدعم الشعب اللبناني
Macron knows talking isn't enough. He should hit them where it hurts.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk