• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Indeed they are... when HA are ready to have a discussion about a future where we live together under one state without armed militias, we can have a discussion. Until then, it’s unfortunately a question of choosing the lesser evil. The gulf states chose Israel, the Lebanese sunnis will likely soon follow, the Lebanese christians are divided into likely pro-Israel (LF, Kataeb) and likely pro-HA (FPM, frangieh), and this is mostly balanced and probably tops more towards HA. I think you have Frangieh guaranteed, the question is, what does it take to keep FPM? And importantly, how does FPM maintain its size to remain relevant?

Why are you interested on what happens between HA and FPM? You've said you are not FPMer. What's the secret?

agnostic

Legendary Member
Indeed they are... when HA are ready to have a discussion about a future where we live together under one state without armed militias, we can have a discussion. Until then, it’s unfortunately a question of choosing the lesser evil. The gulf states chose Israel, the Lebanese sunnis will likely soon follow, the Lebanese christians are divided into likely pro-Israel (LF, Kataeb) and likely pro-HA (FPM, frangieh), and this is mostly balanced and probably tops more towards HA. I think you have Frangieh guaranteed, the question is, what does it take to keep FPM? And importantly, how does FPM maintain its size to remain relevant?
From HA perspective, people are free to choose their path. HA don't force and don't put any kind of pressures on people to stand with them.

NewLeb

What is hard for you to understand that they are not motivated by material rewards but by the rewards for the afterlife?

Then they are dotards, for the real lovers of Allah care not for the rewards in this life or the next. They are intoxicated by Allah’s majesty, dissolved in his Eternal Love.

Fool, know that God’s special friends are hidden from humanity. They are invisible, and execute His Will, in ways that you can never imagine.

Hezbollah can mumble its sanctimonious prayers and preach its so-called cause, but they clearly hate the Truth, despite how much they’d claim otherwise!

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
From HA perspective, people are free to choose their path. HA don't force and don't put any kind of pressures on people to stand with them.
I know, and that’s a good thing. They do however act unilaterally and regardless of anything and anyone, and that is unacceptable.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I know, and that’s a good thing. They do however act unilaterally and regardless of anything and anyone, and that is unacceptable.
Those who would accept to bear the load of being associated with HA usually acquiesce HA stances in particular against Israel and USA. For the others, it is better for them to not be involved in HA stances.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Those who would accept to bear the load of being associated with HA usually acquiesce HA stances in particular against Israel and USA. For the others, it is better for them to not be involved in HA stances.
Approving one stance of HA does not mean you accept all other stances/actions. similarly agreeing with FPM on a plan (like electricity) or project (like the bissri dam) does not equate to condoning everything FPM does.

This is what you don’t get. This is also what other parties and people don’t get.
Today when I ask myself which Is the lesser evil, quite unfortunately, it is not a straightforward answer...

JB81

Legendary Member

UAE stops issuing new visas to citizens of 13 Arab and Muslim-majority countries​

There has been no official explanation as to why the countries, which include Turkey, Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen, were targeted by the ban

By MEE and agencies
Published date: 25 November 2020 13:24 UTC|Last update: 4 hours 9 mins ago

The United Arab Emirates has stopped issuing new visas to citizens of 13 mostly Muslim-majority countries, including Iran, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, Lebanon, Somalia, Yemen and Algeria.

According to Reuters, the decision was seen in a document issued by a state-owned business park, which was sent to companies operating in the park.

The document cited an immigration circular that came into effect on 18 November.

It said applications for new employment and visit visas had been suspended for nationals who are outside the UAE of the 13 countries - which also include Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Kenya, and Iraq - until further notice.

It was not clear if there were any exceptions to the ban.

The move comes in contrast to the UAE’s decision to waive visas for Israeli citizens following a controversial normalisation agreement signed in September. The agreement was perceived by Palestinian and Arab public opinion as an act of betrayal of the struggle against Israeli occupation.

The UAE’s Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship had no immediate comment when contacted by Reuters.

A source briefed on the matter told Reuters the UAE had temporarily stopped issuing new visas to Afghans, Pakistanis and citizens of several other countries over security concerns.

The source did not say what those concerns were, but said the visa ban was expected to last for a short period.

Last week, Pakistan’s foreign ministry said the UAE had stopped processing new visas for its citizens and those of some other countries.

It said it was seeking information from the UAE on the reason for the suspension, but that it thought it was related to the coronavirus pandemic.

The Pakistani ministry and the source said those holding valid visas were not affected by the new restrictions and could enter the UAE.

Muslim ban

Ralph N

Nabih Berri bi salim 3lek
Coming...Dont worry I dont fail easily.. he is going to fly soon.

Just tell the arrogant B*tch who stole FPM not to put as against USA because of his sht with power lust thing....

Taybe caroll.. His wife should have created hell on him...
Lebanon on off....
Riad Salameh ....
Ziad abs
Rizk Alla
Tony Haddad, Soon Gaby ISsa....
Baltaje then he goes with Ferzle and says sorry...
Many others...

Make new elections, put the people who deserves bring back Naim Aoun and others.... Put FPM in the right track ...

He has been FPM leader for 5 years .. what did the superman do? Made people leave FPM? made people hate him more?...
Dalkon warra el shi3a those who were happy Armenians got butchered... Lebnaouneh now that you are trying to mock me, for whatever reason you really need help, analyze yourself well....

Armenians have 8000 years of history in that land forum shi3as happy their muslim friends are killing Armenians... I am with USA agains Hizb alla from now on... Its religious... I saw how manar and NBN covered it....

There is no more reason for FPM tp give christian coverage for hizb alla and bassil will make hara kiri by keeping this line with shi3as..

Last edited:

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
You really think after whats going to happen someone is going to stay where he is?
The country is collapsing man..

That man will be removed by force....

Why ?
The guy is constitutionally elected
And Bassil gave him the mithaqiya he needed
Maybe try to object to his election inside your party first.

The same applies to the renewal of Riad Salemeh.

Ralph N

Why ?

FPM is not Gebran.... And Aoun changed a lot since 1990... a Lot..

FPM made Aoun, the free people... This line should never die.... Aoun may , gebran can fly.... but not FPM...
You are really dangerous when you want FPM to be dead either you are a muslim or a very hateful shortsighted 14 adar christian..

Ralph N

Why ?

And I said whats going to happen....

agnostic

Legendary Member
Islam is a religion of the spiritual and worldly. What @agnostic meant is that Hezballah are not motivated by worldly rewards. It doesnt however mean they are not part of this world.

Actually I specially meant worldly goals or aims rather than worldly rewards.

Faqtada 'tawdi7

Why ?

Exactly,

You want to remove Berri from his chair then become a majority and remove him under the constitution. or don't vote for him to become the next speaker of the parliament.