• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Trump was the first president in decades who created manufacturing jobs inside the USA 🇺🇸
He put China and Iran on their Knees and rebuild the US 🇺🇸 military machine obliging Europe and the allies to pay their share
For you who live in Germany is it normal for USA to pay for Germany defense billions of dollars 💵 when Germany pay Russia billions of euros every year for their gaz

So what should Lebanon do about the below? Should we inform Mr Trump to solve the problem? I believe he would simply ask us to leave Lebanon and move to another country so we dont see the IAF planes over Lebanon

So what should Lebanon do about the below? Should we inform Mr Trump to solve the problem? I believe he would simply ask us to leave Lebanon and move to another country so we dont see the IAF planes over Lebanon

I have the solution
Apply resolution 1701 and 1559
Hand your weapons to the state and disband your militia and Israel will have no reason to fly over Lebanon
Why don’t they fly over Cyprus or Jordan or Egypt

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I have the solution
Hand your weapons to the state and disband your militia and Israel will have no reason to fly over Lebanon
1- Cyprus is equiped to down them and if they ever do they will be fully supported by the international community (EU at least) so Israel is not that stupid
2- They fly over Syria
3- They fly over Sinai (Egypt)
4- They fly over Jordan (with Jordanian accord)
5- They fly over Lebanon and i agree with @JustLeb It is not their business how the lebanese defense strategy is organized. In short 7ejje ma bte2le 3ejje and this is coming from someone who in general prefers a conditional peace treaty w nekhlas ba2a.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I have the solution

So what if we send warplanes to fly over Palestine until the Zionists hand over their weapons? This shows you and your likes dont want any sort of power or strength in Lebanon. This would be your same position on the army, if the army was armed with all necessary weapons that are heavy and sophisticated. You will give the same excuse. If you are against war, that is one thing. But to portray a picture that peace would only be possible by giving up our right to protect ourselves and act as a state with the right to arm our armed forces like every other country in the region is treachery or at least a mental problem.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Ya reit @SeaAb, @Walidos, @My Moria Moon and FPMers in general can get some patriot spirit from @JustLeb and @Mrsrx, to put the interests of Lebanon and the Lebanese before pleasing @The Bidenator, the Safiha and the Jewry.

This also applies to our Anti-FPMer bros @Resign and @GeneralPresident ...
I am more pro "bayne w ben jaré ma dakhal 7maré" policies and do not agree that HA should be armed long term. In my opinion there is no blank check and if there is one it is a big mistake.

How we organize our security and defense is not subject to israeli approval
So you put the Lebanese soldiers avatar and you want to hand to a militia the army duties despicable is my answer, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Second I ‘m not calling to Israel approval , I ‘am calling to apply your constitution ( only the army has weapons) , the taef agreement, international resolutions 1559 and specially 1701 . Stop 🛑 giving exuces to Israel to interfere in Lebanon, let the state be in control and let us be a normal country not a militia under Iran orders fighting Iran wars all over the Middle East with the result that a country is isolated and under a financial blocus .

So what if we send warplanes to fly over Palestine until the Zionists hand over their weapons? This shows you and your likes dont want any sort of power or strength in Lebanon. This would be your same position on the army, if the army was armed with all necessary weapons that are heavy and sophisticated. You will give the same excuse. If you are against war, that is one thing. But to portray a picture that peace would only be possible by giving up our right to protect ourselves and act as a state with the right to arm our armed forces like every other country in the region is treachery or at least a mental problem.
you want to hand to a militia the army duties despicable is my answer, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Second I ‘m not calling to Israel approval , I ‘am calling to apply your constitution ( only the army has weapons) , the taef agreement, international resolutions 1559 and specially 1701 . Stop 🛑 giving exuces to Israel to interfere in Lebanon, let the state be in control and let us be a normal country not a militia under Iran orders fighting Iran wars all over the Middle East with the result that a country is isolated and under a financial blocus .

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ya reit @SeaAb, @Walidos, @My Moria Moon and FPMers in general can get some patriot spirit from @JustLeb and @Mrsrx, to put the interests of Lebanon and the Lebanese before pleasing @The Bidenator, the Safiha and the Jewry.

This also applies to our Anti-FPMer bros @Weezy, @Resign and @GeneralPresident ...
I totally agree with @JustLeb and @Mrsrx, just for clarity ya3ne. Israel ma bi khasso sa, but ana lebneneh wou bi khosne, and I want my elected representative to have a say.

instead of appreciating and working together to build a state, you and HA try to force your views down our throats...!

1- Cyprus is equiped to down them and if they ever do they will be fully supported by the international community (EU at least) so Israel is not that stupid
2- They fly over Syria
3- They fly over Sinai (Egypt)
4- They fly over Jordan (with Jordanian accord)
5- They fly over Lebanon and i agree with @JustLeb It is not their business how the lebanese defense strategy is organized. In short 7ejje ma bte2le 3ejje and this is coming from someone who in general prefers a conditional peace treaty w nekhlas ba2a.
I ‘m not calling to Israel approval , I ‘am calling to apply your constitution ( only the army has weapons) , the taef agreement, international resolutions 1559 and specially 1701 . Stop 🛑 giving exuces to Israel to interfere in Lebanon, let the state be in control and let us be a normal country not a militia under Iran orders fighting Iran wars all over the Middle East with the result that a country is isolated and under a financial blocus .
They left Egypt who is sovereign, all these countries control their airspace, Syria is a pariah nation today unfortunately. This is not our case , we could be independent only if we apply international law , are we members of the UN , Our Constitution stipulates that
Lebanon is also a founding and active member of the United Nations Organization and abides by its covenants and by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Government shall embody these principles in all fields and areas without exception.
Go apply the Constitution , taef , and international resolutions; this is the best way how a small country will be secure

agnostic

Legendary Member
I totally agree with @JustLeb and @Mrsrx, just for clarity ya3ne. Israel ma bi khasso sa, but ana lebneneh wou bi khosne, and I want my elected representative to have a say.

instead of appreciating and working together to build a state, you and HA try to force your views down our throats...!
blablabla
You said that you consider me and HA same than Israel, the enemy of Lebanon.

#When Where AND HOW Did HA Force Its Views Down Your Throats

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
blablabla
You said that you consider me and HA same than Israel, the enemy of Lebanon.

#When Where AND HOW Did HA Force Its Views Down Your Throats
I said you represent the same threat. And you do, because hadertak and HA either you get your way or you don’t want the agreement anymore.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I said you represent the same threat. And you do, because hadertak and HA either you get your way or you don’t want the agreement anymore.

People are free to agree and disagree, and to put the lines they accept and do not accept. It is people's basic right for self determination. And you consider this claim of basic right makes us a threat and face of the same coin than Israel, as per your vocabulary!?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
People are free to agree and disagree, and to put the lines they accept and do not accept. It is people's basic right for self determination. And you consider this claim of basic right makes us a threat and face of the same coin than Israel, as per your vocabulary!?
We are either a people, a nation, or not. Ma fi self determination as HA unless this is HAstan. In Lebanon it is the Lebanese who agree or disagree, accept or don’t accept. And it is the elected leaders of the Lebanese who represent their views. As such, HA does not have the right to determine, alone, how and where and when to fight, does not have the right to force a certain project or view on the rest without discussion and certainly does not get to circumvent the will of the cabinet via eternal dibs on the MoF and illegally not signing any project they don’t like. Mannak 3ayish la7alak wala inta wala HA.

agnostic

Legendary Member
We are either a people, a nation, or not. Ma fi self determination as HA unless this is HAstan. In Lebanon it is the Lebanese who agree or disagree, accept or don’t accept. And it is the elected leaders of the Lebanese who represent their views. As such, HA does not have the right to determine, alone, how and where and when to fight, does not have the right to force a certain project or view on the rest without discussion and certainly does not get to circumvent the will of the cabinet via eternal dibs on the MoF and illegally not signing any project they don’t like. Mannak 3ayish la7alak wala inta wala HA.

Do you admit that the Lebanese are divided about disarming HA?

For some major part of the Lebanese HA should disarm before we have a strong and capable army, and before we have a fair peace agreement with Israel.

For some major part of the Lebanese HA should not disarm before we have a strong and capable army, or before we have a fair peace agreement with Israel.
And among these, jame3it HA comme moi believe (not want) that Israel will never accept any peace agreement, and that HA won't disarm before the ultimate battle of good against evil whose outcome is that "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth"...

PS: Can you move on about this topic?

About the MoF for Shias this is another topic, the sectarian Lebanese system has proven to be an incurable failure. We need a new system. So stop your obsession about the ape on top of the MoF being a corrupt Shia while you turn a blind eye on the corrupt Maronites on top of LA leadership and BDL...