You are jumping the gun. The lebanese disagree on the weapons/disarming of HA, and I am not asking to solve that. My question is simple: is there a framework by which HA will eventually hand over its weapons to the state? Initially, with the MoU between HA and FPM, I thought yes. Actions however have proven me wrong: There is no such framework. By admission of many HA supporters on the forum, and outside, even if Israel ceases to exist, HA will never give up its weapons. This is a big problem for someone looking
And you are wrong to complain and disassociate the MoF issue, it is core: it allows HA to control all decisions of the government. If it doesn’t like the decision, boom, no signature. It fits perfectly with wanting to keep the weapons and have ultimate control of all decisions - aka forcing their views - in lebanese affairs.
So while no foreigner khasso how we organise ourselves, no lebanese entity can have unilateral decision making powers.
I already answered all these issues:
1. The Resistance won't disarm as long as it is needed. So bring peace if you can or build a strong army capable to defend Lebanon and protect the Lebanese, an army that doesn't abide by the dictates of the Safiha on behalf of the Jewry, ya3ne on behalf of Lebanon's enemy. As we all could see the irresponsibility of LA leadership to abide by foreign dictates and not remove the Ammonium Nitrate from Beirut port.
2. The head of MoF for Shias is associated with our sectarian system and with the head of BDL and LA for Maronites. If HA were forcing their views in Lebanese affairs as you pretend, how come we have in public functions all these responsibles bent to the Jewry starting by the Maronite khat Ahmar Riad Saleme. How come the LA officers are so friendly with the CIA and American Army officers while they avoid any contact with Russian, Chinese, Syrian or Iranian officers?
3. There is a universal rule : The ones who pay are the ones who decide. The Resistance is paying with the flesh of its soldiers. Therefore the Resistance decides for its military actions.
4. Idha ma 3ajabak the current statu quo of the Resistance, you can tell the "Lebanese entity" to which you belong to separate.
5. You used to repeat that you don't trust us. I can assure you that it is reciprocal.