• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

agnostic

Legendary Member
You are jumping the gun. The lebanese disagree on the weapons/disarming of HA, and I am not asking to solve that. My question is simple: is there a framework by which HA will eventually hand over its weapons to the state? Initially, with the MoU between HA and FPM, I thought yes. Actions however have proven me wrong: There is no such framework. By admission of many HA supporters on the forum, and outside, even if Israel ceases to exist, HA will never give up its weapons. This is a big problem for someone looking

And you are wrong to complain and disassociate the MoF issue, it is core: it allows HA to control all decisions of the government. If it doesn’t like the decision, boom, no signature. It fits perfectly with wanting to keep the weapons and have ultimate control of all decisions - aka forcing their views - in lebanese affairs.

So while no foreigner khasso how we organise ourselves, no lebanese entity can have unilateral decision making powers.

I already answered all these issues:

1. The Resistance won't disarm as long as it is needed. So bring peace if you can or build a strong army capable to defend Lebanon and protect the Lebanese, an army that doesn't abide by the dictates of the Safiha on behalf of the Jewry, ya3ne on behalf of Lebanon's enemy. As we all could see the irresponsibility of LA leadership to abide by foreign dictates and not remove the Ammonium Nitrate from Beirut port.

2. The head of MoF for Shias is associated with our sectarian system and with the head of BDL and LA for Maronites. If HA were forcing their views in Lebanese affairs as you pretend, how come we have in public functions all these responsibles bent to the Jewry starting by the Maronite khat Ahmar Riad Saleme. How come the LA officers are so friendly with the CIA and American Army officers while they avoid any contact with Russian, Chinese, Syrian or Iranian officers?

3. There is a universal rule : The ones who pay are the ones who decide. The Resistance is paying with the flesh of its soldiers. Therefore the Resistance decides for its military actions.

4. Idha ma 3ajabak the current statu quo of the Resistance, you can tell the "Lebanese entity" to which you belong to separate.

5. You used to repeat that you don't trust us. I can assure you that it is reciprocal.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
What was the miscalculation?
Syria had 40,000 soldiers in Lebanon equipped with the latest Soviet weapons and was against the deal.
Christians bet on USA/France and lost the bet.
You can't strike a deal with Israel if the most powerful regional power is against it: In 1983 it was Syria......now it is Iran.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Syria had 40,000 soldiers in Lebanon equipped with the latest Soviet weapons and was against the deal.
Christians bet on USA/France and lost the bet.
You can't strike a deal with Israel if the most powerful regional power is against it: In 1983 it was Syria......now it is Iran.
If anyone other than Amin became president after Bachir it would have worked and we would have been happily living in cantons by now :p
I refuse to believe Syria was ever a match to Israel/USA btw

NAFAR

Legendary Member
If anyone other than Amin became president after Bachir it would have worked and we would have been happily living in cantons by now :p
I refuse to believe Syria was ever a match to Israel/USA btw
Iran/Syria proved to be much stronger than USA in Lebanon because they were ready to sacrifice tens of thousands of soldiers and militia men in the deterrence war with USA while USA and even Israel couldn't pay this heavy human price in Lebanon.
As I said before Iran and its axis are victorious in the ME on the long term because they are ready to pay the human price that it takes to win while no other power is ready to do so......not even Turkey.
The only way to make Iran loose is by USA invading Iran and toppling the regime as they did in Iraq, but this needs millions of soldiers and tens of thousands of casualties and hundreds of billions of $.......... it is impossible.

The problem I have with you is not the fact that you are talking BS. The problem is the fact that you believe the BS you're propagating is true and we are aggressors and Israehell is the victim. Very annoyingly funny.

Your mighty Israehell cant send a single missile on Iran either, even though Iranian rockets have defeated Israehell repeatedly in Southern Lebanon and also in Gaza. Israehell knows that they cant do anything against Iran without directly US support. That support is not assured because the US has its ships and bases within range of Iranian fire power (just like a display was shown on Ain el Assad after Sulaimani was killed. That was only meant to act as an example and not to hurt poor conscripts in the US army who have left their poor families back home to travel thousands of miles to interfere in the problems of foreign nations); and even if the support is given, it doesn't guaranty victory. If Israehell dares attack Iran, that would be the end of the apartheid regime in Palestine. No two kids can disagree on that. Saddam was the first to fire rockets on the apartheid regime. The days where Arab armies fought with toy guns and Israehell had a superior airforce and superior tanks are over. There is no magic here. It is all about planning and preparation. War is science. Even the Quran states "prepare for your enemies all that you can of power". اعدوا لهم مما استطعتم من قوة

I am not a proponent of wars. But you are justifying an apartheid regime bullying others and boasting about it. No one nation can be intimidated in the face of aggression and bullying.

We have hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees in Lebanon. Where are the resolutions to make them return home or at least leave Lebanon? It has been ovee 70 years.
Resolutions did not make Israehell withdraw from Lebanon. They occupied our land for over 2 decades, and even after Palestinians in Lebanon had gone into their camps and have stopped firing rockets. They still did not want to leave Lebanon under the excuse of security. Resolutions did not make them leave. It was power, the language of force that compelled them to runaway. If force hadnt been used, today they would have annexed South Lebanon and Trump would have recognized the annexation and considered South Lebanon as Israehelli territory. Just like the Golan and the Jordan Valley. It was Iranian weapons, training and money that made sure almost half of Lebanon was not grabbed by your beloved Israehell. Say thank you Iran. Say it. Prove you are a Lebanese and not a brainwashed Zionist zombie.

Israhell always has an excuse for assaulting others. They had a readymade made in London excuse to invade Lebanon in 1982. They had an excuse for staying on Lebanese land for over 2 decades. Today they have an excuse for provoking us and flying their warplanes over our capital and disturbing our peace. The only solution is for Lebanon, whether the resistance or army to bring down one of those planes with pilots. Set an example. I even believe they are provoking Hezballah to do just that. So they can lift their guard and alert in the Southern border and have a sense of calm again. Through that they will get to know if Hezbollah truly has the anti air weapons to get their planes down or not and they could have Hezballah say they have taken revenge for their martyrs in Syria. It is a trap. That's why they are assaulting our capital and the country at large and flying low and disturbing our peace and calm in our houses. Where are the resolutions to make Israehell stop this provocation?
In spite of all your saying,Chicken Iran never dared confront Israel directly only with their stooges HA and Hamas, Israel is do much superior to Retarded Iran at all levels specially the military one . Israeli is bombing day and night every day Iranian bases in Syria and Chicken Iran is not responding. Israel stole the secret inventory of the Iranian Nuclear Program; Israel killed the top scientists in the Iranian Nuclear ☢️ program including the vice minister of defense inside Iran . Chicken Iran did shit in their pants 👖 in retaliation, nothing.
About your personal assumptions and attacks, no response is worthy of my classy Pure position. Israel attacked Lebanon in 1978 because of Fath Land , before the Palestinians and the Muslims imposed the Cairo accord in 1969 ; Lebanon Southern Border were in peace .
Today what is keeping the peace is not HA weapons but resolution 1701 which obliged the defeated HA to leave the South and today the UN led by the Pure and the LAF are protecting the south. Stop bringing missiles to Lebanon , hand your weapons and no Israel planes will fly over Lebanon. Ok ✅ I forget, also the financial blocus will be removed and the dollars 💵 will return to Lebanon. People will be able to take their bank assets in dollars. Prosperity will return . Better to be Dubai then Yemen with alll its missiles ( today Yemen is more important than HA in Chicken Iran 🐔
All this because Iran like most infidel nations is a theocracy; they are not so much different than the Islamic State ; the pure gentiles are different; Their Lord and Master who is the greatest figure in World History , the Alpha and the Omega of the Universe; said 2000 years ago : give to Cesar what is due to Cesar and give to God what is due to God. No theocracy.

Last edited:

The_FPMer

Iran/Syria proved to be much stronger than USA in Lebanon because they were ready to sacrifice tens of thousands of soldiers and militia men in the deterrence war with USA while USA and even Israel couldn't pay this heavy human price in Lebanon.
As I said before Iran and its axis are victorious in the ME on the long term because they are ready to pay the human price that it takes to win while no other power is ready to do so......not even Turkey.
The only way to make Iran loose is by USA invading Iran and toppling the regime as they did in Iraq, but this needs millions of soldiers and tens of thousands of casualties and hundreds of billions of $.......... it is impossible.
On the contrary, US has advanced technology and tens of thousands of proxy soldiers ready to die.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
In spite of all your saying,Chicken Iran never dared confront Israel directly only with their stooges HA and Hamas, Israel is do much superior to Retarded Iran at all levels specially the military one . Israeli is bombing day and night every day Iranian bases in Syria and Chicken Iran is not responding. Israel stole the secret inventory of the Iranian Nuclear Program; Israel killed the top scientists in the Iranian Nuclear ☢️ program including the vice minister of defense inside Iran . Chicken Iran did shit in their pants 👖 in retaliation, nothing.
About your personal assumptions and attacks, no response is worthy of my classy Pure position. Israel attacked Lebanon in 1978 because of Fath Land , before the Palestinians and the Muslims imposed the Cairo accord in 1969 ; Lebanon Southern Border were in peace .
Today what is keeping the peace is not HA weapons but resolution 1701 which obliged the defeated HA to leave the South and today the UN led by the Pure and the LAF are protecting the south. Stop bringing missiles to Lebanon , hand your weapons and no Israel planes will fly over Lebanon. Ok ✅ I forget, also the financial blocus will be removed and the dollars 💵 will return to Lebanon. People will be able to take their bank assets in dollars. Prosperity will return . Better to be Dubai then Yemen with alll its missiles ( today Yemen is more important than HA in Chicken Iran 🐔
Iran will never go for open war against Israel..... they are smarter than that.
Iran goal is not to destroy Israel but to hold its grip on the ME then negotiate the peace deal with Israel/USA.
As I see it, Iran is doing fine from Yemen, to Irak, Syria, Lebanon and Ghaza.....even with all the hits they are taking in Syria by Israel areal bombardment.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
On the contrary, US has advanced technology and tens of thousands of proxy soldiers ready to die.
Syria was the model of the proxy war.....USA and its proxy militias lost; of course the Russian areal bombardment played an essential role in Iran/Syrian regime victory.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Syria was the model of the proxy war.....USA and its proxy militias lost; of course the Russian areal bombardment played an essential role in Iran/Syrian regime victory.
They were winning until Russia became involved
They were winning so much that they would sometimes cut the flow of arms to the “rebels” so that the other side could hold. The aim of USA in Syria was to bleed out both sides for the longest time possible

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
USA/Israel could have easily gotten rid of Hafez el Assad if they wanted to
Their aim was not to conquer but to incite internal strife and to keep the region fighting between itself so that it remains poor and under control without much effort while reaping the financial benefit of selling arms
I see the USA and Iran as strategic allies, they are simply fighting on the share that each will get from the middle east

agnostic

Legendary Member
And who is paying "the Resistance"? :cool:

Shia and in particular Iranian Shia, love. You need several lives to understand Shias. Shia goals are not worldly. To make you catch it, just take the path suggested by the Talmud and follow the opposite.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
All this because Iran like most infidel nations is a theocracy; they are not so much different than the Islamic State ; the pure gentiles are different; Their Lord and Master who is the greatest figure in World History , the Alpha and the Omega of the Universe; said 2000 years ago : give to Cesar what is due to Cesar and give to God what is due to God. No theocracy.

Why did Israehell occupy the South for 2 decades after the Palestinians had come into their camps?

Iran will never go for open war against Israel..... they are smarter than that.
Iran goal is not to destroy Israel but to hold its grip on the ME then negotiate the peace deal with Israel/USA.
As I see it, Iran is doing fine from Yemen, to Irak, Syria, Lebanon and Ghaza.....even with all the hits they are taking in Syria by Israel areal bombardment.
They can’t confront Israel who is much stronger than them
Israel military are unmatched in the Middle East

NAFAR

Legendary Member
USA/Israel could have easily gotten rid of Hafez el Assad if they wanted to
Their aim was not to conquer but to incite internal strife and to keep the region fighting between itself so that it remains poor and under control without much effort while reaping the financial benefit of selling arms
I see the USA and Iran as strategic allies, they are simply fighting on the share that each will get from the middle east
Yes Iran and USA/Israel will eventually come to terms and make peace.
The proxy wars ongoing for the last 30 years are only to enhance the negotiation status of each party when the time comes to sit at the peace negotiation table.

Weezy

USA and the Jewry have no allies but only instruments and slaves.

In the other side Iran, Russia and China are strategical allies as they share the same vision : The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth.

So what's Russia's vision for the Middle East? Eradicating Israel?

Why did Israehell occupy the South for 2 decades after the Palestinians had come into their camps?
Because after 1982 ; Israel hoped first to make a peace treaty the 17 may accord ; President Amine Gemayel and his Brother Bashir Gemayel before him refused to sign that treaty which have divided the nation; President Amine Gemayel did not sign the treaty in 1983 when HA was still in infancy. After that Israel wanted a peace treaty than an a security one finally they left in the year 2000 applying international law; it is not because HA was killing 5/10 Israeli soldiers per year that they left plus the resistance was secular and communist long before HA

NewLeb

USA and the Jewry have no allies but only instruments and slaves.

In the other side Iran, Russia and China are strategical allies as they share the same vision : The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth.

You’re a Shiite, so it’s understandable that you’d prefer to ally with likewise minority entities (Asians).

Haven’t you yet learned that white is right?

The meek may inherit the earth, but the righteous will have palaces in Paradise. ;)