• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

agnostic

Legendary Member
So what's Russia's vision for the Middle East? Eradicating Israel?
Jewry's plan is not about only Palestine but about owning the entire Earth and enslaving the whole Mankind. Therefore Russia and China are naturally fearing it.

Q: How do they want enslave the mankind?
A: By controlling the banks, the banknotes and finances, in addition to medias and governments.

Q: Does Russia accept the dismantle of Israel
A: Russia support the settlement of a definitive peace solution.

PS: I believe Israel will never accept any peace solution as long as it has the military upper hand over its neighbors. And it will cease to exist (Israelis will leave) as soon as it loses this military upper hand.

Last edited:
I am lost with you now. You used to say that Americans are "Pure". So finally they are bad?
They are pure for themselves not for us 🇺🇸 Look a choice have to be make
Do you want to live like all civilized nations including many Arab countries like Dubai whose GDP is bigger than Iran ; take Sudan today it is transformed from a theocracy dictatorship to a secular democracy
Let’s make love 💕 not war

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Because after 1982 ; Israel hoped first to make a peace treaty the 17 may accord ; President Amine Gemayel and his Brother Bashir Gemayel before him refused to sign that treaty which have divided the nation; President Amine Gemayel did not sign the treaty in 1983 when HA was still in infancy. After that Israel wanted a peace treaty than an a security one finally they left in the year 2000 applying international law; it is not because HA was killing 5/10 Israeli soldiers per year that they left plus the resistance was secular and communist long before HA

You are deluded. Maybe deranged. You are trying to project your prejudices as facts. I wont even waste my time arguing over them.

I didnt ask you why they did not make peace.

I asked why did they remain in our villages. Why did they not pull back?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Do you mean the leaked video? Why? Isn't getting some insight to something approaching the truth or even just their thinking better than "we had a good meeting wil amal kbir bi tishkeel el 7okoumeh."
because in (responsible) politics, you maintain bridges. dont get too taken by the thawra slogans, this is idealistic. unless people are willing and able to jail someone like Hariri you have to work with him eventually. So while it is ok to call out issues and disagree in politics, calling him a liar publicly (even if via a leaked video) makes it personal and very difficult to recover. same as the bassil baltaje comment that was very true but he had to go and make up with Berri (its easier for Bassil as Berri is house speaker while he is an MP, more difficult for GMA as he is the President) same as the joumblat jens 3atel comment, unacceptable.

divergent

Shia and in particular Iranian Shia, love. You need several lives to understand Shias. Shia goals are not worldly. To make you catch it, just take the path suggested by the Talmud and follow the opposite.
Paticular? According to Nasrallah - everything.
"We are openly admitting and being transparant and honest to the entire word - which is something perhaps many cannot do - that Hezbollah's budget, salaries, expenses, food, water, weapons and missiles come directly from the Islamic Republic of Iran. "
"As long as there is money in Iran, we will have money. "
So, how about "universal rule"? :cigar:

Last edited:

The_FPMer

because in (responsible) politics, you maintain bridges. dont get too taken by the thawra slogans, this is idealistic. unless people are willing and able to jail someone like Hariri you have to work with him eventually. So while it is ok to call out issues and disagree in politics, calling him a liar publicly (even if via a leaked video) makes it personal and very difficult to recover. same as the bassil baltaje comment that was very true but he had to go and make up with Berri (its easier for Bassil as Berri is house speaker while he is an MP, more difficult for GMA as he is the President) same as the joumblat jens 3atel comment, unacceptable.
Fully agree, and I think the multi-sectarian makeup of Lebanon forbade PMA from doing anything. When he came back he should have built bridges, but how can you build bridges and simultaneously champion the slogan of change and reform? These politicians are leaders of their sects and voted by a significant portion of it, hence the conundrum.

You are deluded. Maybe deranged. You are trying to project your prejudices as facts. I wont even waste my time arguing over them.

I didnt ask you why they did not make peace.

I asked why did they remain in our villages. Why did they not pull back?
Because there was a security vacuum in Lebanon in the 1980s and 1990s no state
There was not a Lebanese army ready to control the south

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Because there was a security vacuum in Lebanon in the 1980s and 1990s no state
There was not a Lebanese army ready to control the south

So you mean the "prosperous Lebanon" you claim waw built by the apartheid Maronite regime before Taef left a main part of the country in a state of security vacuum?

So if there was "security vacuum", why did they remain for 2 decades? Who tasked them in staying back and refusing to leave, even after they repeatedly came under fire? Even after they left and the decision was taken by Ehud Barak, many of them criticized him for pulling out of a land they dont own?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I already answered all these issues:

1. The Resistance won't disarm as long as it is needed. So bring peace if you can or build a strong army capable to defend Lebanon and protect the Lebanese, an army that doesn't abide by the dictates of the Safiha on behalf of the Jewry, ya3ne on behalf of Lebanon's enemy. As we all could see the irresponsibility of LA leadership to abide by foreign dictates and not remove the Ammonium Nitrate from Beirut port.

2. The head of MoF for Shias is associated with our sectarian system and with the head of BDL and LA for Maronites. If HA were forcing their views in Lebanese affairs as you pretend, how come we have in public functions all these responsibles bent to the Jewry starting by the Maronite khat Ahmar Riad Saleme. How come the LA officers are so friendly with the CIA and American Army officers while they avoid any contact with Russian, Chinese, Syrian or Iranian officers?

3. There is a universal rule : The ones who pay are the ones who decide. The Resistance is paying with the flesh of its soldiers. Therefore the Resistance decides for its military actions.

4. Idha ma 3ajabak the current statu quo of the Resistance, you can tell the "Lebanese entity" to which you belong to separate.

5. You used to repeat that you don't trust us. I can assure you that it is reciprocal.
And I have answered you on most of these points:
1- HA does not get to decide on their own. so long as they are Lebanese and part of Lebanon, they have to succumb to Lebanese law.
2- Taef moved the decision power rom the President to the council of ministers. no one gets to circumvent the will of the cabinet: not the President, not the Prime minister and not any individual minister. what you are doing is illegally not signing on cabinet approved laws for whatever reason and this is unacceptable.
3- All lebanese are paying: with their lives, their economy, their wellbeing and their livelihood. Therefore all Lebanese get a say on all actions, military or not, through their elected officials.
4- Ma 3ejebne wou it is you who is refusing to separate, because you know very well it is a lose scenario for HA.
5- i repeat that I dont trust you simply because look at your rhetoric! clearly you want to to control all decisions, military and other, with zero space for anyone to input. THIS WILL NOT PASS.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
"We are openly admitting and being transparant and honest to the entire word - which is something perhaps many cannot do - that Hezbollah's budget, salaries, expenses, food, water, weapons and missiles come directly from the Islamic Republic of Iran. "

Apparently you are jealous and you cant do anything about it. Seek such a patron like Hezballah has Iran. Why doesnt Saudi Arabia provide Geagea like in the way Iran provides Hezballah as stated by SHN?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Fully agree, and I think the multi-sectarian makeup of Lebanon forbade PMA from doing anything. When he came back he should have built bridges, but how can you build bridges and simultaneously champion the slogan of change and reform? These politicians are leaders of their sects and voted by a significant portion of it, hence the conundrum.
Exactly, it is still a conundrum. the mistake i think is being too committed in taking a position: with HA, even though HA are clearly playing alone, he still supports them fully. even with Basil saying he wants to review/renew the MoU la2anno mish meshe l 7al, it is not enough for the transgressions they are doing. with Hariri, sa7abo from MBS's clutches while he could have let him suffer a bit more ta yet3allam. with Murr nafs el shi, with Frangieh nafs el shi.... he doesn't have enough flexibility to maneuver in my opinion, he binds himself in specific situation he cannot come out of.

divergent

Apparently you are jealous and you cant do anything about it. Seek such a patron like Hezballah has Iran. Why doesnt Saudi Arabia provide Geagea like in the way Iran provides Hezballah as stated by SHN?
Apparently you even don't understand how stupid is your comment.

So you mean the "prosperous Lebanon" you claim waw built by the apartheid Maronite regime before Taef left a main part of the country in a state of security vacuum?

So if there was "security vacuum", why did they remain for 2 decades? Who tasked them in staying back and refusing to leave, even after they repeatedly came under fire? Even after they left and the decision was taken by Ehud Barak, many of them criticized him for pulling out of a land they dont own?
Man please learn a bit about history , ignorance is not a sin but claiming clairvoyance when ignorance is the main trait is laughable
The Prosperous Lebanon who was the most prosperous country in the Middle East was destroyed in 1975
Israel invaded Lebanon in 1978

agnostic

Legendary Member

Give is one thing. Pay is another. Any conditions cancel the "Give" but doesn't cancel the "Pay". Any other questions?