• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

agnostic

Legendary Member
Apparently you are jealous and you cant do anything about it. Seek such a patron like Hezballah has Iran. Why doesnt Saudi Arabia provide Geagea like in the way Iran provides Hezballah as stated by SHN?

Honestly bro, from time to time I suspect you to hold false flag with your messages whose effects go against what you meant.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
When the state was in control and was absent in the South, Israehell was roaming...

Kharbout, ma t'kharbit. Every single excuse and argument you and the HA blues band in here have so far presented has been nuked into quarks.
The state ceased to have control over the south when our habbouleh for leaders under the pressure of our ummah folks signed the outsourcing of the south to the PLO reign. Educate yourself with some reading about the cursed year of 1968 and Cairo agreement.

Prior to that we had issues with the Israelis but they had neither invaded nor occupied Lebanese territories. Egypt, Syria, Jordan who were actively involved in 1967 war, all of them lost territories. Lebanon was not and our land was neither invaded nor occupied by them. Your army was still in the south guarding your borders and your folks were still enjoying at least the peace of mind, cultivating their lands and sleeping in whole houses not in tents. This fact alone made the jerbenin arabs go bananas. Through their baha2im sunni, shia and druze goats they pressured the ruling maronite idiots to sign on that cursed Cairo agreement which allowed the gangs of 2arafat to occupy your land.

Fa7wa el 7adiss, stop the bullsh!t, the LA kenit w ba3da tej rassak. Ja7shanet your ummah, 7amranit our Maronite elite plus satlanit your current leaders is what brought, and is still bringing, the Israhell miseries upon you. And you still insist on asking for more. 🤪

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yet, some still have hard time believing Israel was behind Bashir Gemayel assassination not to mention other LF leaders assassination like Elie Hobeika. We also know why Samir Geagea is still alive... But his flowers are too young and to uneducated to understand.
Syria killed Gemayel and Hobeika... And we are all not very surprised to see you licking Syrian boots. After all, it is your speciality.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Kharbout, ma t'kharbit. Every single excuse and argument you and the HA blues band in here have so far presented has been nuked into quarks.
The state ceased to have control over the south when our habbouleh for leaders under the pressure of our ummah folks signed the outsourcing of the south to the PLO reign. Educate yourself with some reading about the cursed year of 1968 and Cairo agreement.

Prior to that we had issues with the Israelis but they had neither invaded nor occupied Lebanese territories. Egypt, Syria, Jordan who were actively involved in 1967 war, all of them lost territories. Lebanon was not and our land was neither invaded nor occupied by them. Your army was still in the south guarding your borders and your folks were still enjoying at least the peace of mind, cultivating their lands and sleeping in whole houses not in tents. This fact alone made the jerbenin arabs go bananas. Through their baha2im sunni, shia and druze goats they pressured the ruling maronite idiots to sign on that cursed Cairo agreement which allowed the gangs of 2arafat to occupy your land.

Fa7wa el 7adiss, stop the bullsh!t, the LA kenit w ba3da tej rassak. Ja7shanet your ummah, 7amranit our Maronite elite plus satlanit your current leaders is what brought, and is still bringing, the Israhell miseries upon you. And you still insist on asking for more. 🤪

This assumption this not true. As a small example, take a look:

"From 1923 to 1948, there were seven villages in Mandatory Palestine for which the population was predominantly Shia Muslim (also known as Metawali). They were Tarbikha, Saliha, Malkiyeh, Nabi Yusha, Qadas, Hunin, and Abil al-Qamh.[1] These villages were transferred from the French to the British sphere as a result of the border agreement of 1923. All of them were depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and their former locations are now in northern Israel."

The descendants from the above Lebanese villages living in Lebanon still do not have Lebanese citizenship in your sectarian apartheid jungle.

You keep talking about the distant past in a way that portrays your selective bias.

You say Israehell only invaded us after the Cairo Agreement of 1969. Of course there is going to be a beginning or a first invasion. And our conflict was before 1969. In the 50s my dad was in his teenage years. He was sent to Lebanon to a boarding. In a matter of months, my granddad had to fly him out of Lebanon back to the country they were living. He couldnt continue his studies in Lebanon. No Cairo Agreememt then wala battikh.

Going by your logic, if the state can handover its territory to Palestinians or any foreigners, then what is such a state trustworthy? The South was and is predominantly Shia. What Ummah forced a state led by Maronites to handover lands belonging to Shias to Palestinians? Who fought the Palestinians to free the South from their grip? Shia Amal. Who kept asking for the army to move to the Sourh? Imam Sadr. Those are your answers. Just to show you that your nonsense above is not history. Ma 7adan bahim w goat ghayrak w elli ma rabbak.

The Israehellis came in for good in 1982. And did not want to leave. Why? No answer yet.

How do you free this guy? Can you talk to Israehelli "best friends forever"? This could have been you or your son.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@My Moria Moon , @Walidos

You remind me 1610553011022.jpeg

Anyway I give up. After all I am not a physician (except for single ladies heart).

#I Did My Best To Heal Your HA Anxiety.

#I Can Do Nothing More Than I Already Did.

#Let's Move On.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Your comment that you keep bragging about corroborated his Anti-HA propaganda. @divergent was nice to make you observe that.

I did not corroborate anything. Except if you want to say that SHN is also supporting his propaganda when he said all HA salaries, expenses, weapons and everything comes from Iran. This is not a secret. No one is ashamed of it. So if he is hurt, let him seek who would feed him too. The countries he and his likes look up to have placed sanctions on Lebanon and those countries are starving him while Iran continues to help other Lebanese. So yes, let him seek a country that would take care of him like the way Iran has done for others. I would be glad if other countries can feed him and provide his needs. But no, those other countries he looks up to would either use him and his likes as fitnah toys to serve Zionist interests or they would ignore them and even starve them. Iran doesn't help the Shia for the Shia to fight Maronites or for Hezballah to fight LF. Iran helps HA to enable HA be strong enough to face an external enemy. But the countries Mr Divergent look up to would only help him if he fights his fellow Lebanese or else they starve him.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I did not corroborate anything. Except if you want to say that SHN is also supporting his propaganda when he said all HA salaries, expenses, weapons and everything comes from Iran. This is not a secret. No one is ashamed of it. So if he is hurt, let him seek who would feed him too. The countries he and his likes look up to have placed sanctions on Lebanon and those countries are starving him while Iran continues to help other Lebanese. So yes, let him seek a country that would take care of him like the way Iran has done for others. I would be glad if other countries can feed him and provide his needs. But no, those other countries he looks up to would either use him and his likes as fitnah toys to serve Zionist interests or they would ignore them and even starve them. Iran doesn't help the Shia for the Shia to fight Maronites or for Hezballah to fight LF. Iran helps HA to enable HA be strong enough to face an external enemy. But the countries Mr Divergent look up to would only help him if he fights his fellow Lebanese or else they starve him.
Unlike you, Geagea's only country is Lebanon like his ancestors. And it's enough for him.

But, clearly and without shame, you sold your country Lebanon and seek to replace it by some shitty third world Muzzie country that no one in their right mind (not even you) wants to live in. Israel will have a lot of labbayka nasrallahs to practice on :cigar:

agnostic

Legendary Member

You said that Beloved Iran is HA's patron ya3ne it is Iran who decides. That was exactly what @divergent meant and the core of the debate I was having with HA opponents.

#You Are Either Exceptionally Thick Otherwise Holding A False Flag

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This assumption this not true. As a small example, take a look:

"From 1923 to 1948, there were seven villages in Mandatory Palestine for which the population was predominantly Shia Muslim (also known as Metawali). They were Tarbikha, Saliha, Malkiyeh, Nabi Yusha, Qadas, Hunin, and Abil al-Qamh.[1] These villages were transferred from the French to the British sphere as a result of the border agreement of 1923. All of them were depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and their former locations are now in northern Israel."

The descendants from the above Lebanese villages living in Lebanon still do not have Lebanese citizenship in your sectarian apartheid jungle.

You keep talking about the distant past in a way that portrays your selective bias.

You say Israehell only invaded us after the Cairo Agreement of 1969. Of course there is going to be a beginning or a first invasion. And our conflict was before 1969. In the 50s my dad was in his teenage years. He was sent to Lebanon to a boarding. In a matter of months, my granddad had to fly him out of Lebanon back to the country they were living. He couldnt continue his studies in Lebanon. No Cairo Agreememt then wala battikh.

Going by your logic, if the state can handover its territory to Palestinians or any foreigners, then what is such a state trustworthy? The South was and is predominantly Shia. What Ummah forced a state led by Maronites to handover lands belonging to Shias to Palestinians? Who fought the Palestinians to free the South from their grip? Shia Amal. Who kept asking for the army to move to the Sourh? Imam Sadr. Those are your answers. Just to show you that your nonsense above is not history. Ma 7adan bahim w goat ghayrak w elli ma rabbak.
Your usual tokhbiss w 3al howwara replies.
Do you have a clue on how to conduct a logical discussion? How to employ argumentation technique ya she77are? You are lucky sometimes 2ile jledeh sher3ak, and in the process spoon feed you some basics on how to use reason and relevant arguments to the discussed subject. Do you know that your "ya rabbi tigi fi 3eno" approach when you reply gives you a bad reputation of being extremely dumb. Allow me to demonstrate by this fresh example.

I wasn't involved in your discussion with @GeneralPresident. I read your reply to him where you claimed, for the hundredth time of course, that "there never was a state nor any LA to defend the south.. bla bla bla.." the monotonic buzzing fly reply expected every time the HA arms issue is discussed and you need any silly regurgitated argument to throw.

I jumped in and let reality slap you on that specific statement by showing you, with facts, that prior to Cairo agreement, the LA was definetly in charge of the south and the borders with Israel. Ye3ne, one more time, w ma ba2a ta3moul 7alak ajdab men ma 2enta, 3ayb:
Before PLO entered the south after Cairo agreement, the LA was stationed at your borders, and there was no Israelis invading nor occupying your LEBANESE lands. Are you able to understand that much?

Apparently no. Because you came back with your story about the seven villages that belonged to Mandatory Palestine, not Lebanon, because it was barely formed as a nation state in 1920, as per YOUR own article. And so you went on to inform us that these villages were inhabited by shia who apparently were displaced by the Israelis between 1923-1948.
This is called Red Herrings, Ignoratio elenchi, throwing an irrelevant statement to distract from the discussed subject.

The Israehellis came in for good in 1982. And did not want to leave. Why? No answer yet.

And yes, the Israelis came in in 1982, because of the bastard 2araf'at, while the country was on fire, civil war w killings 3al shmel w3al yameen 3al hawiye. The state and the army had ceased to exist, they were no more thanks to that disgusting ape and the Lebanese chimps who danced on his tail. And they definitely had plans to stay for ever. Just like the Syrians.
Come 2000 and HA's DIIIIIVIIIIINEEEEEEE victory that kicked them out. Shou baddak ajmal men hek acknowledgment.
But that was 20 years ago... And you know the rest of my arguments because sara7atan nammalit 2ide men el spoon feeding you the same baby food puree.

How do you free this guy? Can you talk to Israehelli "best friends forever"? This could have been you or your son.

The Israelis are evil, with evil mind. Did your weapons stop them from kidnapping this guy? Apprarently no. So go cry yourself few Niagara Falls until you come to the insight that your muscles are not helping you much. Lak how about you try and kidnap some of their soldiers and force an exchange. Button line: do something instead of sitting on those arms. Either you get back those 7 shia villages, free this poor kidnapped guy, annihilate Israel, shoot down one F-16 or foot nem w 7ejak tdayye3 wa2tna.

The_FPMer

Do you have a clue on how to conduct a logical discussion? How to employ argumentation technique ya she77are? You are lucky sometimes 2ile jledeh sher3ak, and in the process spoon feed you some basics on how to use reason and relevant arguments to the discussed subject. Do you know that your "ya rabbi tigi fi 3eno" approach when you reply gives you a bad reputation of being extremely dumb. Allow me to demonstrate by this fresh example.

I wasn't involved in your discussion with @GeneralPresident. I read your reply to him where you claimed, for the hundredth time of course, that "there never was a state nor any LA to defend the south.. bla bla bla.." the monotonic buzzing fly reply expected every time the HA arms issue is discussed and you need any silly regurgitated argument to throw.

I jumped in and let reality slap you on that specific statement by showing you, with facts, that prior to Cairo agreement, the LA was definetly in charge of the south and the borders with Israel. Ye3ne, one more time, w ma ba2a ta3moul 7alak ajdab men ma 2enta, 3ayb:
Before PLO entered the south after Cairo agreement, the LA was stationed at your borders, and there was no Israelis invading nor occupying your LEBANESE lands. Are you able to understand that much?

Apparently no. Because you came back with your story about the seven villages that belonged to Mandatory Palestine, not Lebanon because it was barely formed as a nation state in 1920, as per YOUR own article. And so you went on to inform us that these villages were inhabited by shia who apparently were displace by the Israelis between 1923-1948.
This is called Red Herrings, Ignoratio elenchi, throwing an irrelevant statement to distract from the discussed subject.

And yes, the Israelis came in in 1982, because of the bastard 2araf'at, while the country was on fire, civil war w killings 3al shmel w3al yameen 3al hawiye. The state and the army had ceased to exist, they were no more thanks to that disgusting ape and the Lebanese chimps who danced on his tail. And they definitely had plans to stay for ever. Just like the Syrians.
Come 2000 and HA's DIIIIIVIIIIINEEEEEEE victory that kicked them out. Shou baddak ajmal men hek acknowledgment.
But that was 20 years ago... And you know the rest of my arguments because sara7atan nammalit 2ide men el spoon feeding you the same baby food puree.

The Israelis are evil, with evil mind. Did your weapons stop them from kidnapping this guy? Apprarently no. So go cry yourself few Niagara Falls until you come to the insight that your muscles are not helping you much. Lak how about you try and kidnap some of their soldiers and force an exchange. Button line: do something instead of sitting on those arms. Either you get back those 7 shia villages, free this poor kidnapped guy, annihilate Israel, shoot down one F-16 or foot nem w 7ejak tdayye3 wa2tna.
I'm being unironic here but isn't the job of the Mahdi to annihilate Israel and the anti-Christ and destruction and desolation will bring forth his coming? Isn't this what Shiite eschatology say? @agnostic @Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You said that Beloved Iran is HA's patron ya3ne it is Iran who decides. That was exactly what @divergent meant and the core of the debate I was having with HA opponents.

#You Are Either Exceptionally Thick Otherwise Holding A False Flag

In case you are ignorant and you dont know English well, this is the meaning of the word "patron" from the Merriam Webster Dictionary:

"1a : a person chosen, named, or honored as a special guardian, protector, or supporter a patron of the arts. b : a wealthy or influential supporter of an artist or writer".

I have still been respectful towards you. So dont be stupid.

agnostic

Legendary Member
In case you are ignorant and you dont know English well, this is the meaning of the word "patron" from the Merriam Webster Dictionary:

"1a : a person chosen, named, or honored as a special guardian, protector, or supporter a patron of the arts. b : a wealthy or influential supporter of an artist or writer".

I have still been respectful towards you. So dont be stupid.

Mea culp. Patron in French means boss.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Apparently no. Because you came back with your story about the seven villages that belonged to Mandatory Palestine, not Lebanon, because it was barely formed as a nation state in 1920, as per YOUR own article. And so you went on to inform us that these villages were inhabited by shia who apparently were displaced by the Israelis between 1923-1948.

#1 the way you have abandoned the 7 villages and its people is the same way you would have abandoned the South and its people if they hadnt liberated themselves from both Israehellis and the PLO. You would have said the Cairo Agreement gave the South to Palestinians. And that was not the case. The Palestinians had concessions throughout Lebanon. If your state compromised on its sovereignty, who am i for you to blame?

2. If the state gave up on the South because of Palestinians, then that was wrong. Your state abandoned its people in the face of both Israehellis and Palestinians. It was Amal who cleared the Palestinian checkpoints in the South. And Imam Sadr who asked for the army to enter the South in complete contrast to the Cairo Agreement you are dangling.

3. The resistance against Israehell by the Shia of the South started to free the South after the South was free of Palestinians. Before that we hadnt taken up arms as a Shia resistance movement to free our land against Israehell before Israehell occupied our land and thereafter refused to leave. The Israehelli withdrawal in 2000 was 20 years late. Just like you are claiming there was no Israehelli occupation of the South until the Cairo Agreement, I can also tell you there was no Shia Lebanese resistance movement in the South before the Cairo Agreement. You are mixing two unrelated issues completely. Israehell chose to remain on our land after we had gotten rid of the Palestinians. We, not Israehell made the Palestinians to respect our land. We also made Israehell to respect our land and leave.

4. The kidnapping of this guy is just an example of how worse the situation could have been.

5. The Palestinians had left. Our concern is after that. Not before. Before the Israehelli occupation and the Cairo Agreeement and even up until the point Palestinians were roaming in the South, there was no Shia Lebanese resistance. The resistance started after Palestinians had left the South and Israehell continued to occupy the South. There was no Shia Lebanese resistance before that point. That is the point that concerns us. If they hadnt occupied our land and bombed us and remained and refused to leave, we also hadnt formed any resistance to free ourselves. Talk about the enemy's occupation after 1982 and their refusal to leave. Talk about their refusal to leave. There was no Shia Lebanese resistance in the 50s. Ask what made the Shia to rise up and take up arms. Dont mix unrelater subjects and try to prove to be a smartass.

Last edited: