• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

agnostic

Legendary Member
I'm being unironic here but isn't the job of the Mahdi to annihilate Israel and the anti-Christ and destruction and desolation will bring forth his coming? Isn't this what Shiite eschatology say? @agnostic @Rafidi

@The_FPMer

Beliefs are one thing and going along with life is another. Beside that Shia beliefs reject any attempt to expect the timing of the eschatology.

Otherwise :

1. We (Shias) suspect the Jewry to be devil's lieutenants in the eschatology. But this is not explicitly indicated.

2. In such issues, details are irrelevant. The most important is to fight for good against evil with the ultimate goal that Meek Shall Inherit The Earth.

3. We don't impose our beliefs on anyone. Prove us to be wrong and bring a fair peace with Israel and it is ok for us.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Unlike you, Geagea's only country is Lebanon like his ancestors. And it's enough for him.

But, clearly and without shame, you sold your country Lebanon and seek to replace it by some shitty third world Muzzie country that no one in their right mind (not even you) wants to live in. Israel will have a lot of labbayka nasrallahs to practice on :cigar:

unnamed.jpg

a4d3c2a8-8030-49b5-8f59-f11a32625c8f_16x9_600x338.png

699722_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

591445_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

644822_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
#1 the way you have abandoned the 7 villages and its people is the same way you would have abandoned the South and its people if they hadnt liberated themselves from both Israehellis and the PLO. You would have said the Cairo Agreement gave the South to Palestinians. And that was not the case. The Palestinians had concessions throughout Lebanon. If your state compromised on its sovereignty, who am i for you to blame?

Lak keef I abandoned those 7 villages and their people when they were per YOUR ARTICLE allocated by the French and Brittish to Palestine at almost the same time as the national state "Lebanon" was created and hardly had a say in anything? Many Lebanese considered areas at the time were also given away to Syria. Shou bek still mixing sha3ben bi ramadan. Weren't the discussion about the LA's be or not be in Lebanon to protect the south? To which I smacked up your nose the fact that it was, before your folks welcomed 2arafat to replace it.

Do you notice how dumb you sound ya @Rafidi 3azizi? Wallah 3am jarrib koun latif ma3ak, bass ya rajoul lei meshe a3waj 7atta ma3 7alak. Ye3ne fhemna baddak tsheri3 for the sake of presenting your case, bass at least do it in a smart way.

The rest of your points I will need to come back to later, but only after you correct everything wrong with them. Which is literally everything.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The mission of Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) can be summarized thus:

"He will fill the earth with justice and equity as it had been filled with tyranny and oppression".

3ala rasseh. Who objects to that? The question is: will he also be involved in the war against Israel? Because you know, those people, like every other people, also have their own mighty prophet warriors who they usually call upon to beat everyone else.
Which worries me a little because I believe that when titanic prophets clash, we, the earthly creatures, need to duck and hide until the war is over.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Lak keef I abandoned those 7 villages and their people when they were per YOUR ARTICLE allocated by the French and Brittish to Palestine at almost the same time as the national state "Lebanon" was created and hardly had a say in anything? Many Lebanese considered areas at the time were also given away to Syria. Shou bek still mixing sha3ben bi ramadan. Weren't the discussion about the LA's be or not be in Lebanon to protect the south? To which I smacked up your nose the fact that it was, before your folks welcomed 2arafat to replace it.

Our destiny as a people was not and is not and will not be dependent on how colonial powers divided their maps. Those seven villages are Metawli villages. They are ours. Our land and our people.

My folks did not welcome Arafat. Your folks victimized Palestinians preventing them even of the right to work and to survive. They were strangulated based on sectarian hatred. To this day, Palestinians are still maltreated in Lebanon and live miserable lives. They have no rights. Therefore, they should go back home or leave to a country or to countries capable of providing them a better life. They deserve a good life just as you do.

Do you notice how dumb you sound ya @Rafidi 3azizi? Wallah 3am jarrib koun latif ma3ak, bass ya rajoul lei meshe a3waj 7atta ma3 7alak. Ye3ne fhemna baddak tsheri3 for the sake of presenting your case, bass at least do it in a smart way.

The rest of your points I will need to come back to later, but only after you correct everything wrong with them. Which is literally everything.

You are trying to he too smart. You are telling me before the Cairo Agreement there was no Israehelli occupation. Also, at that point or before the Israehelli occupation there was no Shia Lebanese resistance. When your Israehelli buddies refused to leave, then a Shia Lebanese resistance was justifiedly born. The Israehelli withdrawal in 2000 was 20 years late. Tell us why they did not leave immediately after Amal got rid of Palestinian checkpoints in the South.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
3ala rasseh. Who objects to that? The question is: will he also be involved in the war against Israel? Because you know, those people, like every other people, also have their own mighty prophet warriors who they usually call upon to beat everyone else.
Which worries me a little because I believe that when titanic prophets clash, we, the earthly creatures, need to duck and hide until the war is over.

I dont think this is our subject of discussion. This subject belings to the religion threads. Maybe all Israehellis would have converted to Shiism before the coming of the Mahdi. Who knows? I cant foresee the future.

The_FPMer

YHWH vs Allah?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Our destiny as a people was not and is not and will not be dependent on how colonial powers divided their maps. Those seven villages are Metawli villages. They are ours. Our land and our people.

ok. Bass you accused Lebanon to have abandoned them before Lebanon was on the map. Yi? 🤪
How about the Lebanese villages that were given to Syria at the same time. I have yet to see you asking for those.

My folks did not welcome Arafat.
They did.

Your folks victimized Palestinians preventing them even of the right to work and to survive. They were strangulated based on sectarian hatred. To this day, Palestinians are still maltreated in Lebanon and live miserable lives. They have no rights. Therefore, they should go back home or leave to a country or to countries capable of providing them a better life. They deserve a good life just as you do.

bala ta3me more Red Herrings.

You are trying to he too smart. You are telling me before the Cairo Agreement there was no Israehelli occupation.

Exactly. So there you should have stopped..put something in your mouth like a sandwichet jebneh w khyar and dropped the rest of your useless fencing.

Also, at that point or before the Israehelli occupation there was no Shia Lebanese resistance.

Mazbout.

When your Israehelli buddies refused to leave, then a Shia Lebanese resistance was justifiedly born.

W I already signed on that.

The Israehelli withdrawal in 2000 was 20 years late.

Aha.. Bravo, now you're in sync with the chronological reality.

Tell us why they did not leave immediately after Amal got rid of Palestinian checkpoints in the South.

Because of two things:
1. they are evil, kteer kteer, which I already kamen basamtillak 3alaya
2. We had no state, no LA, no nothing, due to the civil war caused by the manyak Yassir 2arafat and the Lebanese flies that flocked around his 2araf.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
ok. Bass you accused Lebanon to have abandoned them before Lebanon was on the map. Yi? 🤪
How about the Lebanese villages that were given to Syria at the same time. I have yet to see you asking for those.

They did.

bala ta3me more Red Herrings.

Exactly. So there you should have stopped..put something in your mouth like a sandwichet jebneh w khyar and dropped the rest of your useless fencing.

Mazbout.

W I already signed on that.

Aha.. Bravo, now you're in sync with the chronological reality.

Because of two things:
1. they are evil, kteer kteer, which I already kamen basamtillak 3alaya
2. We had no state, no LA, no nothing, due to the civil war caused by the manyak Yassir 2arafat and the Lebanese flies that flocked around his 2araf.

You were dangling the Cairo Agreeement.

The Southerners ended the PLO military presence in the South, when you admitted the state handed our villages to the PLO domination. When Israehell too refused to leave, the Southerners drove out the Israehelli occupation. The Israehelli occupation lasted longer than the PLO occupation. You have to explain why.

Viral

Syria killed Gemayel and Hobeika...
Syria killed Gemayel because as you said Gemayel used and betrayed Israel; and, Syria killed Hobeika because Hibeika agreed to testify against Ariel Sharon for his war crimes at the international tribunal.🥴
No doubt Pompeo brings out the best out of your species 🤥