• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

The French Initiative [Saad Hariri renamed as PM]

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
3am te7keh ka inno sheddinak bi dayntak 3al Quds.
Actually this is what you are doing when you insist to ted7ashna in your epic jihad to return back what you cannot get, while we're still, at least legally speaking, "married", unemployed, hungry w ma ma3na nemshe. Now I wish it works if I now told you " you are divorced" :lol:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Actually this is what you are doing when you insist to ted7ashna in your epic jihad to return back what you cannot get, while we're still, at least legally speaking, "married", unemployed, hungry w ma ma3na nemshe. Now I wish it works if I now told you " you are divorced" :lol:

Are you like those "hungry people" who park their expensive cars and block roads in the face of simple people to protest against hunger?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are you like those "hungry people" who park their expensive cars and block roads in the face of simple people to protest against hunger?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I suspect you're knocked out.. No stress, I'll wait till you can write something that makes sense.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
I respect Adib
That guy would rather retreat from the government formation than settle on his principles
that name should be remembered for possible future government formations

Chapeau

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
It is time for this guy to resign and leave to the dumpster
There has never been a politician as low and useless such as him

Genius

Legendary Member
I respect Adib
That guy would rather retreat from the government formation than settle on his principles
that name should be remembered for possible future government formations

Chapeau

Toi aussi tu voudrais chanter des sanctions? Youpppiiii

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I suspect you're knocked out.. No stress, I'll wait till you can write something that makes sense.

There is nothing more for me to say because your sarcastic posts dont make much sense other than being funny. No one is going to surrender power to a bunch of rogues claiming to represent the parliamentary majority. Whatever happens isnt going to prevent the sanctions coming, if you are scared of that. When you are principled, you will get the results eventually.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There is nothing more for me to say because your sarcastic posts dont make much sense other than being funny. No one is going to surrender power to a bunch of rogues claiming to represent the parliamentary majority. Whatever happens isnt going to prevent the sanctions coming, if you are scared of that. When you are principled, you will get the results eventually.

... You're in a valley and we're in a valley ..

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Rafidi lives in quiet and luxury in Europe but wants his lebanese Shiites to go die and wants us to live in poverty just so Nabih can get a few billions more.

byelba2lak asad abu khalil

Far from your postulations.

Let Israehell and its colonial backers:

1. Withdraw from all remaining Lebanese lands
2. Solve the Palestinian refugee crisis by moving them out of Lebanon
3. Stop violating our sovereignty - air, land and sea.
4. Stop threatening us

And no one would remember Israehell exists. When the Palestinians sign peace, then we can consider that too. But we wont backstab our brothers and give Israehell a symbolic victory over their struggle and cause by signing a peace deal and abandoning them to their fate.

I cant support surrender. I support the rights of my people to defend and protect themselves and have their full rights as a people.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

4. Stop threatening us

And no one would remember Israehell exists. When the Palestinians sign peace, then we can consider that too. But we wont backstab our brothers and give Israehell a symbolic victory over their struggle and cause by signing a peace deal and abandoning them to their fate.

I cant support surrender. I support the rights of my people to defend and protect themselves and have their full rights as a people.
Come suffer in Lebanon with the Lebanese and enough bahwara from behind your keyboard in Germany. You live at the expense of the "colonial backers" and then do your bit of keyboard moumena3a before you go back to enjoying the colonial lifestyle

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is time for this guy to resign and leave to the dumpster
There has never been a politician as low and useless such as him

Looks as if Aoun is winning this chicken race against you ya Resign. Change your alias ya sadi2i and spare yourself irregular high pressure, Aoun is not resigning, you are.

BEAST

Legendary Member

4. Stop threatening us

Dude, everything else aside, I must say that ”Israehell” shit is bloody cringeworthy... (same goes for all other epithets including Hizbullat).