• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.
  • We are back

The French Initiative

Weezy

Legendary Member
:cigar:
ErxTDcZXAAIvjOU
ErxTDcpXIAMmPMX
ErxTDlGXEAE7RoU

Hayda Elle tole3 men ghassan bin jeddo ??‍♂️

Weezy

Legendary Member
Mario solved our deadlock! How come Hariri never thought of this! I bet he’s gonna follow Mario’s brilliant solution right away. Thanks mario

@Tiger_Lebanon whos the biggest idiot in fpm? Mario or gebran? It’s hard to tell

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Mario solved our deadlock! How come Hariri never thought of this! I bet he’s gonna follow Mario’s brilliant solution right away. Thanks mario

@Tiger_Lebanon whos the biggest idiot in fpm? Mario or gebran? It’s hard to tell
The person saying it notwithstanding, Shou fiya if hariri steps down? He either can form or cannot... if he cannot he should step down, it’s the responsible thing to do. or is he not a responsible leader?

Viral

The person saying it notwithstanding, Shou fiya if hariri steps down? He either can form or cannot... if he cannot he should step down, it’s the responsible thing to do. or is he not a responsible leader?
He can’t step down. He must follow orders or be listed on US sanctions which will turn him into a street beggar in Paris streets.
He said it clearly early on he’s willing to hang in there until GMA’s term is over. In other words he’s playing a Chess game. If he can’t kill the King it will be a stalemate until GMA leaves office. His objective is to continue sabotaging the Presidency thanks to Taïf accord he can legally do it.
Meanwhile let’s have some fun here. Better laugh than cry…

agnostic

Legendary Member
ورأى وهاب أن "لا دولة في لبنان، وأن الأخير دولة تديرها السفارة الأميركية، متحدياً أن يحاول أحد الخروج عن أوامر أصغر موظف في السفارة الأميركية

#The Hands That Work For US, UK Or Even France Work In Reality For The Jewry And Israel.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
He can’t step down. He must follow orders or be listed on US sanctions which will turn him into a street beggar in Paris streets.
He said it clearly early on he’s willing to hang in there until GMA’s term is over. In other words he’s playing a Chess game. If he can’t kill the King it will be a stalemate until GMA leaves office. His objective is to continue sabotaging the Presidency thanks to Taïf accord he can legally do it.
Meanwhile let’s have some fun here. Better laugh than cry…

Never forget that it was HA that allowed Berri to get Hariri nominated as PM without any pre-agreement/commitments with/from Hariri.
The stalemate we are in now is thanks to Berri that brought down Diab gov. and that orchestrated Hariri nomination.
Any how I hope that Hariri holds his ground and keep the stalemate which will eventually bring down the Taef system......he is digging his own grave.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Never forget that it was HA that allowed Berri to get Hariri nominated as PM without any pre-agreement/commitments with/from Hariri.
The stalemate we are in now is thanks to Berri that brought down Diab gov. and that orchestrated Hariri nomination.
Any how I hope that Hariri holds his ground and keep the stalemate which will eventually bring down the Taef system......he is digging his own grave.
i think there was an agreement, but it was based on forcing the hand of GMA - to save what's left of his term. Now that GMA said no, they are stuck with either no government for the next 2 years, or more likely they will try to pressure for a face saving solution, and by "they" i mean all including GMA. HA i think is happy either way... they only need to ensure their HA followers are not impacted which apparently they can do for a long time. they are not bothered with the rest of the country collapsing.

Aegon

Obviously Gebran is the biggest idiot in Lebanon.
But Hariri is the biggest loser in Lebanon. He has failed his mission to form a governement. Plain and simple he needs to step down and let HA form the government with FPM

Aegon

i think there was an agreement, but it was based on forcing the hand of GMA - to save what's left of his term. Now that GMA said no, they are stuck with either no government for the next 2 years, or more likely they will try to pressure for a face saving solution, and by "they" i mean all including GMA. HA i think is happy either way... they only need to ensure their HA followers are not impacted which apparently they can do for a long time. they are not bothered with the rest of the country collapsing.

Hizballah followers, haram, have always been ma3atreen poor and uneducated darwish type folk. They are simple people that have been brainwashed to follow an armed militia. They have always been poor and thus the ecomonic collapse will not affect them as much the affluent Lebanese.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hizballah followers, haram, have always been ma3atreen poor and uneducated darwish type folk. They are simple people that have been brainwashed to follow an armed militia. They have always been poor and thus the ecomonic collapse will not affect them as much the affluent Lebanese.

No, not anymore. Mkhebeyyin bi tyebon.
They're the only ones getting paid in USD at the moment.

Thing is they've become too economically reliant on HA for them to consider an alternative.

Viral

As far as HA, Hariri is considered the least of two evils. He’s a coward easy to scare and manipulate which did work for them and guaranteed them the Finance ministry.

Berri on the other side is blackmailed as well in the same situation like Hariri. He has the most to lose if they put him on the shit list since his investments are mostly in the US.

My guess, all of them will eventually be shit listed when time comes. Riad Salameh is in the news today which might be a message to the others not to slow down under Biden… But look at history; they even betrayed Saddam after using him against Iran. Loyalty has never been their forte; ask Pompeo he’ll tell you…;)

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
haide ktir awiyeh
Bassil w Hariri youchakiloun ma3an al 7oukouma al isla7iya
malla nekteh

لبنان القوي: نجدد الدعوة للحريري ‏بالخروج من حال المراوحة والتواصل مع الرئيس عون ليشكلا معاً الحكومة الاصلاحية​

@Tiger_Lebanon is this the reason why bassil is constipated? He shouldn’t take it that personal

View attachment 22652

على كانديس فان ميروي و ما قدر يعمل رجّال بده يعمل رجّال على أسد العهد جبران باسيل ؟ :lol:

اصدقائنا بالحزب متمسّكين بهل [...] لأنه ضعيف. و اذا مش مصدّقني اسأل محمد بن سلمان. زربه بالحمّام و صار يطعميه كفوف

?

Last edited by a moderator: