The French Initiative

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
He knows no government will be formed for a while and the country is heading for all out collapse. Expect his resignation from his caretaker role in the next 4-6 weeks, after he secures his new employment ofcourse.

he's already resigned from his role
he's getting paid for doing nothing and now employed government money to fly to Qatar on official visit applying for a job..

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

اتصال تمهيدي للقاء الراعي والحريري.. وصيغة حكومية قيد التحضير

الأربعاء ٢٨ نيسان ٢٠٢١ - 20:29

افادت بعض المعلومات عن اتصال جرى بين البطريرك بشارة الراعي والرئيس سعد الحريري تمهيداً للقاء بينهما في اطار مساعي البطريرك لحل الازمة الحكومية، وفق صيغة حكومية جديدة من 24 وزيراً بلا ثلث ضامناً لأي فريق، وعن موافقة الرئيس ميشال عون على هذه الصيغة على ان تكون حقيبة الداخلية من حصته، على ان يتقدم الحريري بالصيغة متكاملة لتتم مناقشتها بين الرئيسين.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

افادت بعض المعلومات عن اتصال جرى بين البطريرك بشارة الراعي والرئيس سعد الحريري تمهيداً للقاء بينهما في اطار مساعي البطريرك لحل الازمة الحكومية، وفق صيغة حكومية جديدة من 24 وزيراً بلا ثلث ضامناً لأي فريق، وعن موافقة الرئيس ميشال عون على هذه الصيغة على ان تكون حقيبة الداخلية من حصته، على ان يتقدم الحريري بالصيغة متكاملة لتتم مناقشتها بين الرئيسين.

Now I will have to say "what did I tell you?".
Few days ago Batrak payed an expected visit to Michel Aoun. This is what happened:

He went there to ask Michel Aoun ask Ghada Aoun to turn a blind eye on his files in the coming Mkattaf scandal, hinting to Michel Aoun that a war against al Batrak is suicidal for both.
To which Aoun replied: "any scapegoat your ghobta suggest?"
Le mechant Batrak: "let me sleep on it, your fakhameh".
Fakhamto: "w another thing"
His Ghobta: "huh, kheir nshallah?"
Fakhamto: "In return, fi 3enna meshkleh ma3 hal walad, so called Sa3d el Hariri, baddna nza7to, how can your ghobta help?"
His Ghobta: "What does your fakhameh have in mind"?
Fakhamto: "How about a strong statement on Sunday mass supporting our position bi mawdou3 el 7oukoumeh?"
His Ghobta: "Enta ghaleh w your request is cheap." 😇

Masdar mawthouq 👇 :cigar:

View attachment 23349

Now Batrak is delivering on his promise and will be telling el kheryen Sa3d "look ya ebneh, I advise you to agree with Aoun's demands, I will be supporting Aoun's position on Sunday mass. And on the next, I may badmouth you if you don't."

And the question is: will Ghada Aoun be asked by Michel Aoun to cleverly turn a blind eye on Batrak himself, and make his name in the money transfer files vanish in some mysterious way?

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Now I will have to say "what did I tell you?".
Few days ago Batrak payed an expected visit to Michel Aoun. This is what happened:

Now Batrak is delivering on his promise and will be telling el kheryen Sa3d "look ya ebneh, I advise you to agree with Aoun's demands, I will be supporting Aoun's position on Sunday mass. And on the next, I may badmouth you if you don't."

And the question is: will Ghada Aoun be asked by Michel Aoun to cleverly turn a blind eye on Batrak himself, and make his name in the money transfer files vanish in some mysterious way?
I hope she doesn’t listen to anyone and include everyone’s name!

JB81

Legendary Member

With the judges moves against corruption; it is very important for the President to hold the Interior Ministry

NAFAR

Legendary Member
How do you beco

How do you become a dhimmi 3rd class citizen under the boots of Hariri if the gov formation is 8-8-8. i.e. Hariri nominates 2 Christians?
How does affect your day to day life?

If Lebanon collapses and becomes equivalent to Yemen/Venezuela, and most Christians become under extreme poverty but Hizballah is still receiving funds from Iran and subsidizing foods for Shia. And Christians that can are migrating in droves right now, what will be left for us?
If we were around 30% of population during the last elections, what will become of us in 5-10 years? Christians are the most creative when it comes to migration options. We will fall to under 20% of the population. Isn't this worse for the country? Loosing the Christians in the long term or showing off this fake bravado today to gain more power in the government? Which choice truly makes the Christians "living as dhimmi 3rd class citizens?"
This type of thinking is what led Christians to the situation we are in right now; the same argument was used to force Christians accept Taef back in 89 and see where we are now.
By the way, how is giving the 2 Christian ministers to Hariri will make Christians any better, why not giving them to their rightful representatives?

Aegon

This type of thinking is what led Christians to the situation we are in right now; the same argument was used to force Christians accept Taef back in 89 and see where we are now.
By the way, how is giving the 2 Christian ministers to Hariri will make Christians any better, why not giving them to their rightful representatives?

I feel like I am talking to a 7 year old, but 7 yo's have more common sense than you.
We have limited time for before the country's reserves are depleted and subsidies on everything are canceled and inflation skyrockets. Listen to Danni Azzi, the country is at a cross roads right now and if the right decision is not made very soon then we will begin going down the road of no return - a failed state, e.g. Yemen/Venezuala. There is a chance to stop the collapse and reverse some of the inflation if progress is made on a government, on reforms, on IMF support, fiscal audits, rooting out corruption. None of this hinges on whether Aoun gets to name all Chrisitan ministers. It hinges on a government formation as a first step.

Dani Azzi should be our finance minister, he has the solutions if you listen to him

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
20:13
"الجديد": لا لوائح جاهزة في الإيليزيه بالأسماء بعد وقد يصطدم المسافرون إلى باريس بمنع سفر مفاجئ

20:02
وزير الخارجية الفرنسي: نحتفظ بالحق في اتخاذ إجراءات إضافية ضد كل المعرقلين وسنفعل ذلك بالتنسيق مع شركائنا الدوليين

20:01
لودريان: الوضع في لبنان قضية إقليمية وقضية متوسطية ومسألة أوروبية

20:00
وزير الخارجية الفرنسي: يجب أن يفهم المعرقلون في لبنان أننا لن نظل مكتوفي الأيدي

Last edited: