The French Initiative

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@ghassan_atallah

·
3h

هذا الشهر، خصوصاً في نصفه الثاني سيكون حاسماً بمواضيع سياسية ساخنة من ضمنها الحكومة وتغيّرات بالوضع السياسي اللبناني، نتمنى على معرقلي تشكيل الحكومة تلقف تحولات المرحلة والأخذ بعين الاعتبار هموم الشعب لما فيه مصلحة لبنان، وعدم الدخول بمراهنات خاطئة

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
علم أن الإجتماع الذي إنعقد صباح اليوم في دمشق بين الرئيس السوري بشار الأسد والموفد السعودي الرسمي، كان مثمراً. وقد تم الإتفاق فيه أن تلعب سوريا دور الوسيط في عددٍ من الملفات الساخنة، منها المتعلقة باليمن ولبنان.
كما عُلم أن تطورا مفاجئا وغير محسوب سيطال ملف تشكيل الحكومة.
ومن غير المستبعد أن تدفع أكثر من شخصية سياسية ثمنا للتغيرات المتوقعة.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
علم أن الإجتماع الذي إنعقد صباح اليوم في دمشق بين الرئيس السوري بشار الأسد والموفد السعودي الرسمي، كان مثمراً. وقد تم الإتفاق فيه أن تلعب سوريا دور الوسيط في عددٍ من الملفات الساخنة، منها المتعلقة باليمن ولبنان.
كما عُلم أن تطورا مفاجئا وغير محسوب سيطال ملف تشكيل الحكومة.
ومن غير المستبعد أن تدفع أكثر من شخصية سياسية ثمنا للتغيرات المتوقعة.

I hate what’s happening... love or hate him, Hariri cannot lose like this, same as Aoun and Bassil cannot lose, otherwise it’s just seeping the rubbish under the rug. We need to learn to think for ourselves without foreign intervention

The_FPMer

I hate what’s happening... love or hate him, Hariri cannot lose like this, same as Aoun and Bassil cannot lose, otherwise it’s just seeping the rubbish under the rug. We need to learn to think for ourselves without foreign intervention
Moreover, this is the quickest path to radicalize Lebanese Sunnis and make Hariri look like an oppressed hero in their eyes.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

21:26
جورج عطالله للـOTV: باحد اللقاءات مع الراعي طرح علينا ما اذا كان هناك من مانع بلقاء بين الحريري وباسيل فاجبنا بالنفي لكن حتى اللحظة لا شيء جديدا
21:25
جورج عطالله للـOTV: زيارة لودريان لبيروت هي لاعادة تعويم ما تبقى من المبادرة الفرنسية اما اجندة لقاءاته فهذه المرة سيكون هناك مروحة اوسع من الشخصيات التي سيلتقي بها

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Moreover, this is the quickest path to radicalize Lebanese Sunnis and make Hariri look like an oppressed hero in their eyes.
What would we have solved if Hariri loses and we still have Berri ? He’ll still protect ouéidate, saleme, etc

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
نداء الوطن : يتردّد في الأروقة الإقليمية اسم رئيس تحرير صحيفة لبنانية كبديل لتولي رئاسة الحكومة.
نداء الوطن

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@wiamwahhab

·
8h

أنصح وبكل محبة وبدون أية غايات سياسية الرئيس سعد الحريري بالإعتذار وإفساح المجال لغيره لتشكيل حكومة فهناك قرار كبير باستبعاده .

Viral

نداء الوطن : يتردّد في الأروقة الإقليمية اسم رئيس تحرير صحيفة لبنانية كبديل لتولي رئاسة الحكومة.
نداء الوطن
Hariri doesn’t want to work. Even if he was forced to form a government he still is not going to work at least for Lebanon. Time will tell we are lucky GMA is the president otherwise Hariri would be the reincarnation of his father as far as stealing the countries foreign aids and borrowing more money in the name of the Lebanese people. At least that’s what he thinks he wants to do but he’s too stupid to realize he’s being watched not just from the inside but the outside as well. What’s happening to Riad Salameh internationally today should be hint for him…

Viral

8h

أنصح وبكل محبة وبدون أية غايات سياسية الرئيس سعد الحريري بالإعتذار وإفساح المجال لغيره لتشكيل حكومة فهناك قرار كبير باستبعاده .
Come think of it, Hariri mission has been accomplished already. His job was to cripple and drag the country without government until the dust in the region settles whish it did and now KSA has to lick its wounds and pull out of Yemen and acknowledge that Iran and Syria have prevailed even in the eyes of Europe and the US. No doubt Biden administration is making a difference and the Israeli/Gulf honeymoon has been disrupted and will be short-lived.
I dare to say those who think Bassil has no chance to be next President are not fully aware of the ongoing regional transformation and its effect on tiny Lebanon...

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Tough luck. The country isn't only theirs to highjack for the sake of not hurting the feelings of a feckless infinite sattoul good-for-nothing.
Every time I meet with world leaders and they ask me about where I found my PM, I get embarrassed. I tell them: saudi mail-order company 🖕

Ralph N

Bass sou2al..

men wein 3am bi jib saad kel hal fresh dollars kermel rahaleto el moutataliye 3alla 3awassem el douwal kermel ye2adem khadameto?