The French Initiative

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Well let us put things in perspective:

1) Wehby statements were a total failure as a foreign minister, he could have stopped the interview once the Sa3udi journalist insulted the Lebanese President and left the studio after shaming the Lebanese journalist for accepting that her President to be insulted by the s3udi journalist without stopping him..... without attacking KSA leadership and people; had he done this we would avoided all this fuss and safeguarded the President dignity.

2) The Lebanese media, politicians, and part of the society are nothing but money whores who don't care about their President to be insulted by the s3udi journalist, and are competing for "tobyid wej" with KSA....... once again I am convinced that we are a f.u.c.k.e.d up society with no morals or values at all which is the result of 40 years of wars, occupation and the trio mafia rule.

3) KSA is having a problem with Lebanon bc of HA, and is waiting any slight issue to escalate things as it happened with the kebtagon rumman earlier; this is a serious issue much deeper than Wehby failure and that must be addressed by Lebanese gov..... Lebanon must be in good terms with KSA and GCC countries but without going to civil war to solve HA issue.

Weezy

Legendary Member
Well let us put things in perspective:

1) Wehby statements were a total failure as a foreign minister, he could have stopped the interview once the Sa3udi journalist insulted the Lebanese President and left the studio after shaming the Lebanese journalist for accepting that her President to be insulted by the s3udi journalist without stopping him..... without attacking KSA leadership and people; had he done this we would avoided all this fuss and safeguarded the President dignity.

2) The Lebanese media, politicians, and part of the society are nothing but money whores who don't care about their President to be insulted by the s3udi journalist, and are competing for "tobyid wej" with KSA....... once again I am convinced that we are a f.u.c.k.e.d up society with no morals or values at all which is the result of 40 years of wars, occupation and the trio mafia rule.

3) KSA is having a problem with Lebanon bc of HA, and is waiting any slight issue to escalate things as it happened with the kebtagon rumman earlier; this is a serious issue much deeper than Wehby failure and that must be addressed by Lebanese gov..... Lebanon must be in good terms with KSA and GCC countries but without going to civil war to solve HA issue.

Why should we care about the president's dignity? what has he done to lebanon?

We insult him every single day.. 3ahd l fashal wel zel .. this is how "el thona2i l marih" (quoting the saudi journalist) will be remembered.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Why should we care about the president's dignity? what has he done to lebanon?

We insult him every single day.. 3ahd l fashal wel zel .. this is how "el thona2i l marih" (quoting the saudi journalist) will be remembered.
I understand you.... this is another problem that must be attended at a regime/borders change level.
Majority of Muslims hate the Christian President for no other reason than being Christian.... a survey was conducted in Tripolie (capital of Sunnites) where 98% preferred the Ottoman Sultan 3abd l 7amid over the Lebanese President.

shadow1

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Which minister is not a 7mar? Wazni? Mediocrity is rampant in Lebanon.
But criticizing (even insulting) a minister is not the same as rejoicing because the Lebanese are living is $hit. I have to believe that even @shadow1 feels sad when he sees what is happening in Lebanon, despite being vindicated.
Indeed I do. I can't tell you how many times I wished for my assessment of the country to be wrong. Alas it was'nt to be. The country has been going downhill (with illusionary exceptions) since 1969 where every decade is worse than the previous one and every president worse than all his predecessors.

I take no pleasure seeing my own relatives beg for money just to have something to eat or for my neighbours to go without food while those dunces in the capital are fully detached from reality. Not the slighest shred of decency or responsibility.

Tje scale of the catastrophe is unprecendented for a country that told itself so many lies and believed them. The writing has been on the wall since 2005 begging for anyone to read. Like the animals in my avatar, the ostrich burries its head in the sand, the sheep go on doing what they do best and now unseen parrots repeat what the dunces tell them.

The only thing that suprises me is why it took so long to unravel and, once it started, how quickly it did.
Lebanon after the civil war was a sand castle sustained by its delusions no more no less. You cant simply make so many mistakes and hope it will be ok in the end.

Weezy

Legendary Member
I understand you.... this is another problem that must be attended at a regime/borders change level.
Majority of Muslims hate the Christian President for no other reason than being Christian.... a survey was conducted in Tripolie (capital of Sunnites) where 98% preferred the Ottoman Sultan 3abd l 7amid over the Lebanese President.

This is what you wish to float. We don’t hate aoun because he’s Christian.. that’s the image bassil is trying hardly to portray. if you make a survey between aoun and any idiot it will end up with the same result

we hate aoun for being michal aoun. We would happily stand behind a strong charismatic Lebanese president serving the country’s best interest. We won’t stand behind someone who paralyzes the country kermel sahro l mentek

senna

Haha just like the emirates going to mars.... yeah we believe you....
Atleast we are doing somthing and improving unlike you where your only going backwards thats not the only prize we won and other gcc countries feel free to check it by your self.
The digitalization we had in our governmental sector and private you wont dream of reaching it in your current state.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Atleast we are doing somthing and improving unlike you where your only going backwards thats not the only prize we won and other gcc countries feel free to check it by your self.
The digitalization we had in our governmental sector and private you wont dream of reaching it in your current state.
It's good to have you back @senna. Are you a fan of Bin Minshar?

senna

It's good to have you back @senna. Are you a fan of Bin Minshar?
I keep logging in from time to time.
Seems that your not updated on jamal khashoggi trail but yeah huge fan of prince mohammed Lebanon needs some one like him to clean the filth of your politicians which ruined the country.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
why is everyone in the aoun sphere so untalented, unskilled, and just downright stupid?

anyways, the lineup of politicians and public figures begging KSA for forgiveness is disgusting. grow a spine. who gives a **** what some 70 IQ desert people think.

senna

why is everyone in the aoun sphere so untalented, unskilled, and just downright stupid?

anyways, the lineup of politicians and public figures begging KSA for forgiveness is disgusting. grow a spine. who gives a **** what some 70 IQ desert people think.
That's why i wonder whos IQ is below 70 :)