France The gilets jaunes

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
na3iman

told you the real FRANK patriots started the whole issue against the left commies policies\

and later taken over by your people and islamic radicals, who are one and same

this will only lead to the rise and rise of the patriotic parties

hopefully FRANK will become like ITALY and elect a real leader for a change

VIVE THE VIKINGS ( FRANKS ARE THEIR DESCENDANTS) so are the northern Italy and germanic nations and parts of UK
Their demands are mostly leftist... Shu na3iman? Ejit le Pen dahashit hala bel mawdu3 mfakkra she'll gain in popularity!

Her list is populist garbage that will never come to fruition! As for the rest of your post, meh

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Their demands are mostly leftist... Shu na3iman? Ejit le Pen dahashit hala bel mawdu3 mfakkra she'll gain in popularity!

Her list is populist garbage that will never come to fruition! As for the rest of your post, meh
    i am not sure what their demands are, and based on the interviews i have seen, a big portion of demonstrators do not know their demands either. but their behavior so far seems to be leftist; constructive people do not burn and destroy their own cities, anarchists do.

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    i am not sure what their demands are, and based on the interviews i have seen, a big portion of demonstrators do not know their demands either. but their behavior so far seems to be leftist; constructive people do not burn and destroy their own cities, anarchists do.
    They're from both sides of the aisle, w kello feyit bi ba3do! They published a list of 42 demands mostly wanting more social benefits, pay raises and whatnot and at the opposite side of the spectrum there was another list of demands endorsed by RN and le Pen being circulated that had some social benefits as well as more out there populist demands like no NGOs and frexit.

Liste des 42 revendications des gilets jaunes

I agree that a big portion don't know their demands, Hatta discussing with folks around me who support the protests without actually attending, they don't really know what they're supporting but they know they don't like macron lol! That actually seems what everyone agrees on, their hate for macron! Leftists, RN and the casseurs all agree he sucks!

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    France a Totalitarian Democracy?
    :cow:

Gilets jaunes: plus de 4000 gardes à vue depuis le début du mouvement
    More than 4000 protester arrested so far and are still detained :wideyed:

What should we name the French Shabiha sent by the French regime to beat the protesters?
    Or actually what are they called in France in the Ukraine they were called Titushky and in Egypt Baltagiya, Iran Basij, Syria Shabiha and so on :playful:

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

whether he rkist comes or not

MCRON ALREADY SPOKE ABOUT THE IMMIGRATION CRISIS AND THATS A FIRST FOR THAT COMMIE POPULIST

second,the french people will have to decide whos demands are worth fighting for
    you think they will continue to be fooled by the likes of the left , macron etc

BTW, mabrouk you have been blessed by the islamic christmas touch in STrasbourg