• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France The gilets jaunes

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Houwe deman bya3moul 2wenim w byerja3 byebke 3al atlal :)

And for the fourth time, his brilliant plan of removing the impot d’habitation did not function this the collectivites locales had to increase other taxes to pocket the big loss in revenue. This was a marketing campaign nothing more

I paid slightly less this year than usual not sure why you paid more? Also we talked about the taxe d'habitation twice both times you said it was higher so really not sure where you got that 4th time from lol.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Houwe deman bya3moul 2wenim w byerja3 byebke 3al atlal :)

And for the fourth time, his brilliant plan of removing the impot d’habitation did not function this the collectivites locales had to increase other taxes to pocket the big loss in revenue. This was a marketing campaign nothing more

I paid slightly less this year than usual not sure why you paid more? Also we talked about the taxe d'habitation twice both times you said it was higher so really not sure where you got that 4th time from lol.

I paid 250euro taxe d'habitation and 1000 taxe foncière...screw him and his reform
it didn't change anything for me. I used to pay 500 + 700 = 1200, and now 250 + 1000 = 1250 same shit

I never liked the guy when I watched him during the campaign I never understood what he wanted to do, he never said anything concrete or of value. I wanted Fillon because he used to talk concrete stuff, real solutions to real problems, but he turned out to be corrupt like everyone else...
So in conclusion screw them all

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I paid 250euro taxe d'habitation and 1000 taxe foncière...screw him and his reform
it didn't change anything for me. I used to pay 500 + 700 = 1200, and now 250 + 1000 = 1250 same shit

I never liked the guy when I watched him during the campaign I never understood what he wanted to do, he never said anything concrete or of value. I wanted Fillon because he used to talk concrete stuff, real solutions to real problems, but he turned out to be corrupt like everyone else...
So in conclusion screw them all

The reduction was dependent on salary I got a very slight reduction it was 10 euros less than the year before but people who make less than 49000 euros/ year in my situation (foyer 2.5) had a 30% reduction.

The raise on the other hand, I don't really understand. Although last year my taxe d'habitation was higher than the year before... I don't know I just pay them and rage about the contribution a l'audiovisuel public i don't give it much thought lol!

Also I know you were a Fillon supporter, we argued over that :p but even if we didn't, most Lebanese voted for him so I would have assumed lol

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Sorry for the third time then :p

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So the protests in France are on their 4th week and don't seem to be slowing down despite the government rolling back the gas tax increase...

This thread is dedicated to the gilets jaunes: who are they? What do they want? Are they left or right leaning? Why the gilet jaune symbol? All these questions and more we will try to find answers to together

PS: @HannaTheCrusader I can tell you right now they're not "your people ":p

oh they are and they were the ones who started it all

than your people, islamists and scum refugees took over

they are destroying paris , they think they are in ghazwa mode

more rise to our people in future election,until that cancerous islamism is under control i france, there is no hope

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So the protests in France are on their 4th week and don't seem to be slowing down despite the government rolling back the gas tax increase...

This thread is dedicated to the gilets jaunes: who are they? What do they want? Are they left or right leaning? Why the gilet jaune symbol? All these questions and more we will try to find answers to together

PS: @HannaTheCrusader I can tell you right now they're not "your people ":p

are these my people demands or not

Banning Lobbies (8) -
Smaller Banks (5) -
Banning MONOCULTURE, GMOs, Glyphosate (20)
- Anti Foreign Interventionism (22) -
Pol. Diversity of Media (15) -

Frexit (9)

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
are these my people demands or not

Banning Lobbies (8) -
Smaller Banks (5) -
Banning MONOCULTURE, GMOs, Glyphosate (20)
- Anti Foreign Interventionism (22) -
Pol. Diversity of Media (15) -

Frexit (9)

Lol where in the world did you get this list from?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
"Gilets jaunes" : on a décortiqué chacune des 42 revendications du mouvement

These are their demands,

@HannaTheCrusader can you point to frexit? Or GMOs? Or anything on your bullshit list in the list above?
Because people are lazy

Que les causes des migrations forcées soient traitées

Que les demandeurs d'asile soient bien traités. Nous leur devons le logement, la sécurité, l'alimentation ainsi que l'éducation pour les mineurs. Travaillez avec l'ONU pour que des camps d'accueil soient ouverts dans de nombreux pays du monde, dans l'attente du résultat de la demande d'asile

Que les déboutés du droit d'asile soient reconduits dans leur pays d'origine

Qu'une réelle politique d'intégration soit mise en œuvre. Vivre en France implique de devenir français (cours de langue française, cours d'histoire de France et cours d'éducation civique avec une certification à la fin du parcours)

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
this guy is a real patriot
check his twitter lol

as for the demands

These demands are not the ones published in the media, no idea where these demands came from well actually I'm guessing RN... However the people on the streets are not protesting for this bullshit!

Particularly hilarious is the frexit crap!