The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread [Breaking: HA flew drone over Israel]

flag-waver

Legendary Member
@Apostate

You said that HA empowered Berri. Care to elaborate and show it.

Man are you serious??

How many MPs does Berri have compared to HA? Who represents the Shia more Berri or HA on the ground?

Who is Speaker? Who has most of the appointments in the state? Who’s representative will be in the Shia council HA or Amal?

There are so many examples of how HA empowered Berri and many examples of how FPM empowered HA in these 5 years. Lal asaf it has lead to the fall of the State.

agnostic

Legendary Member
1. While LF vocation and raison d'etre are to please and satisfy the Jewry who will never be satisfied of any Goyim unless they die for it, HA only vocation and raison d'etre are to fight and resist against the Jewry. HA would prefer to have 0 MPs and ministers if this doesn't affect the Resistance. Suppose when Shias sought job in the state, they had to address HA instead of Amal, HA would have become far more corrupted.
النَّاسُ عَبِيدُ الدُّنْيَا ، وَالدِّينُ لَعِقٌ عَلَى أَلْسِنَتِهِمْ ، يَحُوطُونَهُ مَا دَرَّتْ مَعَايِشُهُمْ ، فَإِذَا مُحِّصُوا بِالْبَلَاءِ قَلَّ الدَّيَّانُون

2. Berri got his power and electorate from a whole corrupted system that includes monopoly and contractor companies, politicians, corrupted state institutions with BDL and 3adliye in top of them, and the lobbying of the Jewry and even the Batrak. How can one believe that Sheta and the Batrak want to save Lebanon from this corrupted system when they consider 5att-2a7mar the corrupted Jewry whores like Riad Saleme and Tarek Bitar.

HA have to deal with the corrupted apes the Lebanese have become in the best way that favor the Resistance. So far, they are doing pretty well considering the level of corruption the Lebanese have reached.

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
@SeaAb bro
No offense intended, But you are intellectually so much mam7un that I can't believe that you could have been raised in Alloushe environment.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Bro
Suppose this improbable fact wasn't a 7amsane tale and was really true it means that HA are not applying good protocols. Therefore Israel is informing HA two things:
1. Your security protocols need to be reviewed and fixed
2. We, your enemy, got the "secret information" in the memory card you forgot in the drone you sent

Ya3ne in all cases, whether true or false, this israeli story shows how much dumb and 7omsi the israelis are.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
@Apostate

You said that HA empowered Berri. Care to elaborate and show it.

If HA and Amal each run on a separate lists, how many MPs can Berri have? I honestly think that Berri wouldn't be able to get more than 25% to 30% MAX of the votes... reducing his parliamentary bloc to almost the half of what it currently is...
If HA doesn't vote for Berri for speaker, there would be plenty of chances of having an actual parliament speaker who doesn't turn the parliament into a clown circus, who doesn't block laws in his drawers, who actually takes actual votes on proposals...etc..
If HA doesn't sub-contract the internal affairs to Berri, Berri wouldn't have all the deals and tenfi3at and ta3yinet (which he filled the whole institutions with jame3to) ... and once he can't get all those tenfi3at, his support base would shrink and his party would turn into another Kataeb...

Brother, the thing is, if HA claims to be a resistance that wants to free Lebanon... it should work towards actually freeing Lebanon from all enemies - corruption being one of them.

As al Imam Al Hussein said: "Kharajtou li atlob al isla7 fi oummat jaddi" ... the battle is about reforming the lives, freeing the state from corruption as well as from occupation... whats the point of Liberation if we're still living at the mercy of Berri and his likes? There is no "karame" in watching the lebanese people struggle to put food on the table, or pay their rent...

I'm not blaming HA ALONE nor putting the responsibility alone on HA... but they should've played their fair share in improving the life of Lebanese if their claims are true about being a resistance that cares about liberating its country: both land and people... they shouldn't stand in the same boat with the likes of Berri.
A country is not only the land mass... a country is its people...

And my brothers Alloushes whom I love are better than being represented and being associated with Berri.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
The relationship between Amal and HA is often misrepresented...
To elaborate on behalf of my Alloushe brother:

Amal and HA had a bloody and tensed relationship since the 80s, as we all know... however HA had no interest in internal lebanese politics, as their project is bigger and goes beyond Lebanese borders. I lived in Dahieh for many many years and I remember the tension and competition between them both, even at schools they used to fight alot. Around 2000 (I forgot which year exactly) both parties had an agreement to put the past behind them and agreed to an understanding.
It is noted that HA's interest in Lebanese politics was lacking, up until the Syrians left Lebanon in 2005 (Syrians used to deal with the political interests of the resistance camp in Lebanon until that date).

After the 2005 Syrian withdrawal from Lebanon, the rise of March14 and the massive attack on HA's camp... HA had to get involved, against its wishes... and soon enough they realized how dirty and silly it is to waste their time and efforts on this small scale, hence they sub-contracted the mission to their newly found ally Berri to deal with the politics of Lebanon, negotiations and deals..etc...
The problem about HA internally is that they sub-contracted their weight to a corrupt individual, because they don't want to go to the pre-2000 tensions and wars with Amal ... while its worth to be noted that they don't mind a failed state, which can legitimize their existence and their weapons... so its a win/win situation.

Here is where HA is to be blamed internally, by empowering Berri just to avoid any conflict with him... and actually benefiting from Berri's sabotage of the state (among others in the manzoume, I'm not singling out Berri).

The "bigger" project of HA that goes beyond the borders is beyond this discussion, and I'll leave it at the internal lebanese part.

PS: I'm just stating my objective observation and analysis of the possible Hezbollah's narrative and "why" they ally with Berri.
What do you think brother @agnostic ?
How can Berri be a match to Hezbollah? Nasrallah said he has 100 000 fighters. He is well funded, owns the religious institutions and got 85% of the vote. I don’t believe this lie of Hezbollah being “afraid” of tensions/fights with Berri

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
How can Berri be a match to Hezbollah? Nasrallah said he has 100 000 fighters. He is well funded, owns the religious institutions and got 85% of the vote. I don’t believe this lie of Hezbollah being “afraid” of tensions/fights with Berri

Berri is a not a match to anyone... in normal circumstances, him and his baltajiyye would yetda3waso ta7t ranger el jeish in couple of hours if they dare to cause troubles.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Amal and Berri have been here from before the economic crisis. Back then, Alloushes had interest to stick to Berri for their carrer.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Apostate

The issue is not as simple as you think. If there wasn't Berri we would have other people in his position who would also have been under Jewry pressures, and therefore would have been worse than Berri. See how Sheta could go to Majles shi3e invited by some apes there who didn't dare to say anything that displeases her.

You say that this situation perpetuates the corruption. I agree with you. Please show me an entire plan for eradicating corruption and not a colored revolution like we have had sponsored by the Jewry and its NGOs and having the Batrak as god-father. How do you want to eradicate corruption with a revolution whose godfather is the Batrak who defends Riad Saleme.

NewLeb

@NewLeb
Try to improve your readings and not go down to read walid fares, an idiot and kosher-stamped whore.

The Divine perspective is the only Real and true perspective.

And in order to see things as The One does, it is incumbent that all perspectives be acknowledged, whether they come from greedy Jewish neocons or backward Shiite peasants.

We are all one. ;)