The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread [Breaking: HA flew drone over Israel]

agnostic

Legendary Member
Then the ISF or whoever is in charge of this charade should remove them immediately. This isnt Tehran. You want this go live in Iran. tfeh!
Don't lecture on topics in which you admit being an ignorant.

PS: I live in Lebanon bcz I am Lebanese and only hold a Lebanese passport. If this upsets you, de2 rasak bil 7ayt, aw idha 7abeb tefdi 7alak latordi 2asyedak 'l yahud you can try to remove me out of my country.

#LF_Vocation_Is_To_Die_For_The_Jewry

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Don't lecture on topics in which you admit being an ignorant.

PS: I live in Lebanon bcz I am Lebanese and only hold a Lebanese passport. If this upsets you, de2 rasak bil 7ayt, aw idha 7abeb tefdi 7alak latordi 2asyedak 'l yahud you can try to remove me out of my country.

Your the ignorant buddy. HA just released the gov due to Iran telling them to. Your just Iranian parasites who couldnt care less about the passport your holding.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Your the ignorant buddy. HA just released the gov due to Iran telling them to. Your just Iranian parasites who couldnt care less about the passport your holding.
bla bla bla
We were speaking about the Alloushe banners that promote Haidari spirit ya3ne totally strange to your sadaf urjuan culture that promote the 5ammarat and the mama7yn, no offence intended.

And about my passport, sure it is true this is not your business, as well as where I do live.

PS: Try to remove me from my land as you were first bragging...

flag-waver

Legendary Member
bla bla bla
We were speaking about the Alloushe banners that promote Haidari spirit ya3ne totally strange to your sadaf urjuan banners that promote the culture of 5ammarat and mama7yn, no offence intended.

And about my passport, sure it is true this is not your business, as well as where I do live.

PS: Try to remove me from my land as you were first bragging...

As I said Iranian parasites. Get their orders from Iran. Release the gov they released it. Just hope there is no tasweye on your head ya m3atareen.

agnostic

Legendary Member
As I said Iranian parasites. Get their orders from Iran. Release the gov they released it. Just hope there is no tasweye on your head ya m3atareen.
blablabla
Sha2fet mam7un 5ammarat always competing to satisfy your Jewry's masters who will never be satisfied unless you die for them.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
The only community doing the dying is yours for their Iranian masters. Disgusting! In Yemen in Syria in Iraq. You should get another job man.
By another pov , you are prostituting yourself to the US embassy and Saudi jarabia against the true lebanese : )
Go get tested from "STD" ;)

flag-waver

Legendary Member
By another pov , you are prostituting yourself to the US embassy and Saudi jarabia against the true lebanese : )

No one is prostituting himself against anyone. You don’t see banners pictures on our airport road of the US or some Saudi Jarabian King. The only prostitution you see is those from the parasites that called Beirut a city that was taken by Iran.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are seriously taking agnostic side ? Enno Berri is the model to follow now?