The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread [Breaking: HA flew drone over Israel]

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Inno Habeeb Fayyad l menfete7 3al ni2ash w 2areeb min l thuwwar. :lol:

The ship has sailed ya ayyuha Al Abbas of the Sea. Aka SeaAb.

That's all talk, too late. The day will come when everyone living in that land, will be praying Zeus and Jupiter for Israel to invade again and give you some breathing air from the angry Taliban that will be ruling you.

NewLeb

I already said that you can’t get rid of Hezbollah by directly confronting the group. These village idiots are a stubborn bunch.

The only solution is to increase normalization with Israel. Ignore Hezbollah, and the group will eventually dissipate into total irrelevancy….

NewLeb

I now understand why Hezbollah was so keen to show the Lebanese how gracious they are by bringing in Persian fuel.

The did it not because they care about Lebanon, but because they are desperate to remain relevant.

zero

"forget the west, we should just look to the east"... ok so why is Iran still trying to negotiate a nuclear deal? watch how quick the Iranian dogs in Lebanon will change their tune when a deal is reached. They go where the leash is pulled.

VipModz

VɅ Ratio
Orange Room Supporter
Li byesma3a bi2oul el Shi3a we2fo 7ad el Masi7iyin li keno m7asrin b sou2 el gharb msh keno met7alfin ma3 el jabha li 2atlet 1,500 madane Masi7e

5efouwa 3layna el Masi7iyin msh natrin 7ada ydef3 3anon

zero

This remind you of any party? Rouhani had khameini's support when he was a candidate and later president. Ahmadinejad same story there. Ofcourse he would've taken all the glory if he could, but since their country has deteriorated he wants none of the blame. Does this not remind you of HA and FPM? Same playbook passed down from their masters.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

@agnostic kifak 7aj?
did you watch this video?
did you see that most of the arrested spies/Agents claim to need money because of the current situation?
how many times did I say that there is no way to resist/win against the enemy with an empty stomach?
HA has his share in all of this crumbling of the Lebanese state and economy.
You can't win with ideology only, I can't recall in history that anyone won based on ideology alone.
You also need a strong economy, and a strong economy can't be achieved by letting corruption rot the state from within, under the pretext of the unity of the ta2ifeh... this is a BS thinking man.
HA should take this step to contribute to the fixing of the economy.
I can't understand that everyone sees this except HA
unless they don't want to !!!! in this case, they should bear the consequences.

@agnostic kifak 7aj?
did you see that most of the arrested spies/Agents claim to need money because of the current situation?
how many times did I say that there is no way to resist/win against the enemy with an empty stomach?
You can't win because of ideology only, I can't recall in history that anyone won based on ideology alone.
You also need a strong economy, and a strong economy can't be achieved by letting corruption rot the state from within, under the pretext of the unity of the ta3ifeh... this is a BS thinking man.
Israel can buy a luxury 3alloushe moumane3 for a man2oushe and a bonjus these days. Buy one get one free

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter

@agnostic kifak 7aj?
You can't win with ideology only, I can't recall in history that anyone won based on ideology alone.
You also need a strong economy, and a strong economy can't be achieved by letting corruption rot the state from within, under the pretext of the unity of the ta2ifeh... this is a BS thinking man.

So much me7n by jewry slaves

Allow me to quote el bro el 2asle agno here: #لا فتى الا علي ولا حزب حريص على لبنان وشعبه الا حزب الله

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter

@agnostic kifak 7aj?

JL sirit part of the mama7een jewry slave project.

welcome to the sheta pet club.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
another thing 7aj, but this time I will refer to your Chinese version rafi2 @agnostic
surely you should have read the "Art of War" for Sun Tzu.
One of his principles is that you don't create enemies all around you.
if you look at the situation from 2000 till now, you made like Bassil, all you have done is create enemies!!!
Man, how can you win like that?
Keep one and only one enemy, max two, in case we count takfiris...