The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread [Breaking: HA flew drone over Israel]

NewLeb

Freedom of speech does not entail the right to vandalize a book stand.
Ziad Hawwat conveniently ignored the action and focused on the reaction.

M14 folks want a freedom of speech tailor-made to their liking.

Hezbollah and its goons are notorious for their violent and thuggish behavior.

The individuals who stood up to Persian hegemony deserve medals.

Suleimani is not Lebanese, and he has nothing to do with the Mediterranean region.

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
How can nasrallah preach about independence and nationalism when aklo w sherbo men Iran and he hangs soleimanis posters all over the airport road, universities and book fairs

no one buys this crap bro

Because Iran helped HA liberate the South. In a way, it preserved Lebanon's sovereignty.

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To be fair, we should also tag our little bro @Weezy, since the statement "lasna 3abydan 3indakom" was first made by the Great Imran Khan

View attachment 26996

I see that you're seeking rapprochement with Sunni Oroomers under the banner of "ou3a khayyak", which is a noble gesture of goodwill on your part.

But if I were you, I wouldn't trust them that much. They'd rather see us dead.

Weezy

Legendary Member
I see that you're seeking rapprochement with Sunni Oroomers under the banner of "ou3a khayyak", which is a noble gesture of goodwill on your part.

But if I were you, I wouldn't trust them that much. They'd rather see us dead.

i wouldn’t want to see agnostic dead

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
أشار موقع "إسرائيل هيوم" إلى أنّ التهديد الذي يمثّله حزب الله لجيش الاحتلال الإسرائيلي عموماً ولسلاح الجو خصوصاً يتزايد بصورة كبيرة.
واستدلّ جيش الاحتلال على "ازدياد التحدي بدليل الحدّ من طلعات الطائرات المسيّرة الإسرائيلية في أجواء لبنان خشية إصابتها بنيران مضادة للطائرات من حزب الله ولو بصورة جزئية".
كما قال الموقع إنّ "حزب الله يعمل على تشويش الأنشطة الإسرائيلية في سماء لبنان ويعزز الحماية وهو موضوع يجب على إسرائيل أن تجد له حلاً تنفيذياً، قبل أن يترسّخ وينعكس على أنشطة إضافية في المنطقة".
وأفادت هيئة البثّ الرسمية "كان"، بأنّ أجهزة الأمن الجوية والاستخباراتية الإسرائيلية "في حالة تأهب قصوى، وذلك بعد سلسلة من الأحداث خلال الشهر الأخير، وخصوصاً فيما يتعلق بالطائرات المسيرة التي تُشكّل معركة جديدة أمام إسرائيل في المنطقة".

agnostic

Legendary Member
Begging Iran to sign the Nuclear Deal, the United Scum of America proposed that sanctions over IRGC be lifted.

Beloved Iran replied that lifting sanctions over IRGC would be considered as a non-event if it is not preceded by lifting the sanctions over Ansarollah in Yemen and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

#Alloushe_Assyl