The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread [Breaking: HA flew drone over Israel]

Hunter of Majousis

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Begging Iran to sign the Nuclear Deal, the United Scum of America proposed that sanctions over IRGC be lifted.

Beloved Iran replied that lifting sanctions over IRGC would be considered as a non-event if it is not preceded by lifting the sanctions over Ansarollah in Yemen and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

#Alloushe_Assyl
Had a nice dream tonight I see?

agnostic

Legendary Member
Shu 3am biseer ya @agnostic :cigar:

What MP Raad said is true and the tweet doesn't even contest it.

USAID is an instrument of CIA and the United Scum of America, the top Earth scum, whether in killing or in stealing Earth peoples, including the Lebanese people.

I didn't know before but now the tweet is saying that this project got money from USAID, ya3ne an epsilon part of what the United Scum of America have stolen from the Lebanese. So what!?

#Sharpen_Your_Brain

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
What MP Raad said is true and the tweet doesn't even contest it.

USAID is an instrument of CIA and the United Scum of America, the top Earth scum, whether in killing or in stealing Earth peoples, including the Lebanese people.

I didn't know before but now the tweet is saying that this project got money from USAID, ya3ne an epsilon part of what the United Scum of America have stolen from the Lebanese. So what!?

#Sharpen_Your_Brain

So why is MP Raad inaugurating a US funded project?

agnostic

Legendary Member
So why is MP Raad inaugurating a US funded project?

Mr Raad was invited to inaugurate a project very likely located in the district where people elected him as MP, whatever true is your tweet that pretends that this project had received a tiny little part of the money the United Scum of America stole from the Lebanese.
And he accepted the invitation.

PS: Try to ask more relevant questions.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
Mr Raad was invited to inaugurate a project very likely located in the district where people elected him as MP, whatever true is your tweet that pretends that this project had received a tiny little part of the money the United Scum of America stole from the Lebanese.
And he accepted the invitation.

PS: Try to ask more relevant questions.

lol, MP Raad is being hypocritical, nevermind the bullshit he spews.

#Sharpen_Your_Brain #Zerobassira

agnostic

Legendary Member
lol, MP Raad is being hypocritical, nevermind the bullshit he spews.

#Sharpen_Your_Brain #Zerobassira
There is no Mam7un and hypocrite like you. And I have showed it by A+B.

2al Shu haida ma ba3ref shu esmo @Steven Gerrard, the Americans are defending the poors and the orphans, freedom bata w democracy, and are not pressuring and blackmailing the Lebanese in particular to force them to abandon Line29 and even now to abandon Line23 despite that it is already very unfair for Lebanon.

Stop Playing Dumber Than You Are Already.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
There is no Mam7un and hypocrite like you. And I have showed it by A+B.

2al Shu haida ma ba3ref shu esmo @Steven Gerrard, the Americans are defending the poors and the orphans, freedom bata w democracy, and are not pressuring and blackmailing the Lebanese in particular to force them to abandon Line29 and even now to abandon Line23 despite that it is already very unfair for Lebanon.

Stop Playing Dumber Than You Are Already.

You showed nothing but bullshit lol

NewLeb

Begging Iran to sign the Nuclear Deal, the United Scum of America proposed that sanctions over IRGC be lifted.

Beloved Iran replied that lifting sanctions over IRGC would be considered as a non-event if it is not preceded by lifting the sanctions over Ansarollah in Yemen and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

#Alloushe_Assyl

Lol, I see that Iran is still trying to negotiate with Jewry….

agnostic

Legendary Member
Last edited: