The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Since this party is, as they say themselves, bigger than Lebanon, a regional power and therefore bigger than the Lebanese state, it deserves a thread of its own (معزز مكرم).

I will begin with the following recent event:

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • V

Viral

Whether you like him or not, you'll find many candid answers to many regional, local and economic questions.
    I set the video to start playing from the middle but the whole interview is very interesting.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Since this party is, as they say themselves, bigger than Lebanon, a regional power and therefore bigger than the Lebanese state, it deserves a thread of its own (معزز مكرم).

I will begin with the following recent event:

Actually, what I don't understand is how they determine the guy, like many others found guilty or accused of any crime, is a member of Hezballah or suspected of being one.

There are many Shia who live in the heart of Dahyeh who are not members of Hezballah. Is any Lebanese Shia accused of a crime automatically suspected of dealings with Hezballah and that accusation become guilty until proven innocent?

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Actually, what I don't understand is how they determine the guy, like many others found guilty or accused of any crime, is a member of Hezballah or suspected of being one.

There are many Shia who live in the heart of Dahyeh who are not members of Hezballah. Is any Lebanese Shia accused of a crime automatically suspected of dealings with Hezballah and that accusation become guilty until proven innocent?
    Wiretapping, tracking financial transactions etc.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Wiretapping, tracking financial transactions etc.
    This sounds speculative. But if such procedure is followed and established, then I can say ok. But often times it seems like the arrests are based on stereotyping and not evidence.