The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Actually, money that was frozen in foreign accounts as a result of sanctions placed on Iran due its criminal activities….
Whatever. They don't get to bully others whenever they feel like it. It's Iranian money, they get to spend it however they see fit.

NewLeb

Whatever. They don't get to bully others whenever they feel like it. It's Iranian money, they get to spend it however they see fit.

I agree, but Iran shouldn’t be allowed to bully the West and America, whilst utilizing the financial services of the latter.

NewLeb

Wishful thinking
far from truth . not applicable for this community .

You’d be surprised. There’s a lot of young Shiites out there (millennials and gen Z) who are totally fed up with the old guard.

The Shiite community is no longer isolated from different viewpoints and ideas.

Rockies

You’d be surprised. There’s a lot of young Shiites out there (millennials and gen Z) who are totally fed up with the old guard.

The Shiite community is no longer isolated from different viewpoints and ideas.
I hope but I doubt. The 1 idol won’t change.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
FI12QawXsAEOaHm

تعليماتٌ لـ مولوي بشأن مؤتمر "المعارضة السعودية" في بيروت

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

تصعيد الجبهات الداخلية والإقليمية لمحاصرة المقاومة.. المواجهة/ غسان سعود ود. وسيم بزي

Soldier of Zion

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
it will be the final nail in the coffin for HA in that case. If Israel doesnt end them, the Lebanese will.
Let's see how many dead Lebanese they will sacrifice to protect the Iranian regime.

@SeaAb 2ollak kilmi. How many you think? How cheap is Lebanese blood compared to majousis?