The Hizbollah حزب الله‎ Official Thread (News, Updates and General Discussions)

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Kabber 3a2lak...

Actually the Jbeil seat will be lost. If HA go after the maronite seat in Baalbeck a shia seat will be lost there also. Haber said that HA doesnt have a 7assel in Zahle kameina.. im not saying HA lose the elections bas 2-3 MPs is a start.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Actually the Jbeil seat will be lost. If HA go after the maronite seat in Baalbeck a shia seat will be lost there also. Haber said that HA doesnt have a 7assel in Zahle kameina.. im not saying HA lose the elections bas 2-3 MPs is a start.

Opposition / civil society should focus on the possible shi3a seats in Zahle / Baalback / Beirut2 / Jbeil / Baabda ... many districts can get shi3a MPs from outside the thoune2i club if the opposition focus their preferential votes on the shi3a candidate on their list. Its okay if they lose a christian or sunni seat in return, just to break the monopoly of shi3a MPs all being for thoune2i.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Opposition / civil society should focus on the possible shi3a seats in Zahle / Baalback / Beirut2 / Jbeil / Baabda ... many districts can get shi3a MPs from outside the thoune2i club if the opposition focus their preferential votes on the shi3a candidate on their list. Its okay if they lose a christian or sunni seat in return, just to break the monopoly of shi3a MPs all being for thoune2i.

100%
Masalan Kataeb civil society opposition whatever if they focus on the shia jbeil seat i think they can take it.

Zahle they can get it also. I would lose a christian or a sunni seat to break the duo. That is their main concern.

Also Berri is the weakest link in the South.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I Have a Great Dream For Lebanon
That Mama7yn group together
And live separate in a proper state
While the rest live in a Mama7yn-Free state

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I Have a Great Dream For Lebanon
That Mama7yn group together
And live separate in a proper state
While the rest live in a Mama7yn-Free state

We all share that dream
I wish if we can partition out all Hezb areas of influence
build a wall high and dangerous enough that muqawimeens eventually do not cross in droves to the super power in the north.

Edit: need to add a deep enough characteristic to that wall
i forgot that muqawimeens also have underground sewer crawling experience

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
#Sa7soo7
FJAHu5zWQAUm-3Y